Reverting tonight!!

Al-Salam

Your Sister In Islam
salam alaikoum

Masha Allah dear brother, congratulations. Welcome to islam, I dont remember welcoming you to tti, so welcome to tti brother:)

salam wa rahmat allah wa barakatou.:blackhijab:

salahdin

ALLAHU AKBAR AND WELCOME TO ISLAM MAY ALLAH (AZA WA JALLAH) make the things easier for you , follow the quran & the sunnah and you will never be lost.

wannabe_muttaqi

A MUSLIM BROTHER
AssalamuAlaikum

ASAK Bro,
I'm glad to hear this. Welcome to Islam. May ALLAH SWT grant you success in this life and in the hereafter as well. Ameen.

JAK

Asalaam'alikum brother,

Mashallah! The doors of knowledge is just opening. Studying Islam is life long journey. It deal with many phases of our days & lives. I embrace you as my brother in Islam.

ahmed3711

my brother congratulations 1000000......... times for taking this step today and wish you the best in your coming life inshalla

ALLAHU AKBAR!!!!!
masha'allah brother welcome to Islam
May Allah shower you with his mercy and blessings
You are one of the billion muslims

autumn

Strength in Unity
Salamu Alaikum

I have decided to revert to Islam tonight!

I'm going to go and say my Shahadah now with ALLAH as my witness then take a ghusl shower

I am also going to write my testimony of faith on here so that my new brothers and sisters can witness my reversion.

Ash-hadu an lá iláha illa Allah, wa ash-hadu anna Muhammadan Rassulullah.

I bear witness that there is no GOD but ALLAH, and Muhammad is his messenger.

:salam2:

MahsaAllah!! how very beautiful :) may you find all the happiness in Islam..WeLcOmE...

meer suhail

ILM seeker
Walykum Salam Wa rehmatullah

ooo got late ,hehe as always

ALLAH U AKBAR <
many congrats ,,,

May Allah bless you , and make your journey easy ,
increase your iman and give you a wonderful life ,

things in the start might be hard , so be patient

94:6. Verily, with every difficulty there is relief.

Chapter 103
1. By (the Token of) Time (through the ages),

2. Verily Man is in loss,

3. Except such as have Faith, and do righteous deeds, and (join together) in the mutual teaching of Truth, and of Patience and Constancy

easy link to quran www.islam101.com/quran

munaz

Wa alaikum salaam

Salamu Alaikum

I have decided to revert to Islam tonight!

I'm going to go and say my Shahadah now with ALLAH as my witness then take a ghusl shower

I am also going to write my testimony of faith on here so that my new brothers and sisters can witness my reversion.

Ash-hadu an lá iláha illa Allah, wa ash-hadu anna Muhammadan Rassulullah.

I bear witness that there is no GOD but ALLAH, and Muhammad is his messenger.

Allah hu Akbar!!!!

May Allah forgive your sins...and grant you a place in paradise inshallah..

brother from Sri lanka

Almaas

Asalaam u alaykum,

Allahuakbar!!!

This is brilliant brother, I'm thrilled you finally got the courage to take the first step to begin your new life (inshAllah).

May Allah (SWT) fill it with many blessings, joy and happiness.

Wa alaykum asalaam.

k.tanzeela

:salam2:
congrates; its so touching, i have never seen any nonmuslim taking shahadah.
Anyways welcome to this world of blessings and peace,brother, and may you prove to be a faithful servant of Allah:wasalam:

Abu.Amirah

Allahu Akbar!!!

Alhamdulillah....so much emotions here brother May Allah guide you and us all here and we all meet in Jannat!! :tti_sister:

:SMILY45:Takbir!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :allahuakbar:

IHearIslam

make dua 4 ma finals
Allahu Akbar, I always feel emotional when I hear or in this case read someone taking the Shahadah. Welcome to Islam and I sure You will find happiness in it.