Got 30 of them not just 1:muslim_child:
Sorry, i think i just drop an atomic bomb on this puzzle

References, in brackets, correspond to the bibliography, "Sources Consulted."

1)affect-hungry [OED (see "sado-masochism")]
2aggry [OED:1:182; W2; W3]
3)agry / Agry:
4)Agry [OED (see "snappily")]
5)Agry [GNS]
Agry Dagh (Mount Agry) [EB/11:15:682 (as "Agry-dagh"); Partridge/2 (as "Agry Dagh"); Stieler:49 R18 and Stieler/Index:3 (as "Agry-Dag")]
ahungry [OED:1:194; FW; W2]
air-hungry [OED (see "Tel Avivian")]
angry [OED; FW; W2; W3]
anhungry [OED:1:332; W2]
Badagry [Johnston; EB/11; GNS; OED (see "Dahoman")]
Bagry [GNS]
Ballingry [Bartholomew:40; CLG:151; GNS; RD:164, pl.49]
begry [OED:1:770,767]
Bellangry [GNS]
Beregovyye Langry [GNS]
bewgry [OED:1:1160]
Bol’shiye Tugry (GNS]
"boongry maugry" [Partridge/2] — created by Partridge, for purposes of satire, from bongre maugre, willy-nilly; cf. maugry
boroughmongry [OED (see "boroughmonger")]
bowgry [OED:1:1160]
braggry [OED:1:1047]
Bugry — cf. Chistyye Bugry, Golyye Bugry, Peschanyye Bugry [GNS; Times/IG]
Bungry — see Hungry Bungry
Chagry [GNS]
Changry [GNS]
Chistyye Bugry [GNS]
Chockpugry [Worcester]
Cogry [BBC]
cony-gry [OED:2:956]
conyngry [OED:2:956]
cottagry [OED (see "cottagery")]
croftangry / Croftangry:

samiha

---------
Staff member
:salam2:

Got 30 of them not just 1:muslim_child:
Sorry, i think i just drop an atomic bomb on this puzzle

wa alaykum salam, nope not quite. Check the link you posted again, under the riddle area. Or try reading this again carefully:

Think of words ending in -GRY. Angry and hungry are two of them. There are only three words in the English language. What is the third word? The word is something that everyone uses every day. If you have listened carefully, I have already told you what it is.

wasalam

alkathiri

As-Shafaa'i(Brother)

Cannot believe i got it wrong . Sister, if u check wikipedia , they give you a list of them.

Where are others? How come im the only one playing

samiha

---------
Staff member
Wa alaykum salam

Hint: remove first two sentences, then place a comma and apostrophes after in, now try again.

wasalam

samiha

---------
Staff member

Dont say that!

Here let's change this up a bit. The first two lines of the riddle really have absolutely NOTHING to do with the riddle itself. It's main purpose is to throw you off.

So taking them off, and changing the latter sentences:

There are only three words in, "the English language". What is the third word? The word is something that everyone uses every day. If you have listened carefully, I have already told you what it is.

now counting the letters.... 1) The 2) English 3) language

meaning the answer is language

wasalam

alkathiri

As-Shafaa'i(Brother)
This is what a loser is going to say:

Dont say that!

Here let's change this up a bit. The first two lines of the riddle really have absolutely NOTHING to do with the riddle itself. It's main purpose is to throw you off.

So taking them off, and changing the latter sentences:

There are only three words in, "the English language". What is the third word? The word is something that everyone uses every day. If you have listened carefully, I have already told you what it is.

now counting the letters.... 1) The 2) English 3) language

meaning the answer is language

wasalam

But thats different than what the wikipedia say. Now , not only you managed to throw me off , the wiki did likewise .

Well actually the answer came to my mind but not out of my mouth
I supposed im a genius after all :SMILY47::wink:

nnnnn

answer

there was no wolf which ate prophet yousuf (alai hi salam)he was put in a well by his brothers

ponderer

who's turn is it now?

until you think of a riddle heres one(plz:) )

there are 3 light bulbs in a room. Their switches are outside the room. How do you figure out which switch goes with which light bulb? You can only come in the room once to check it out (meaning you cant open one, come see, go out open another and so on...)

MUHAMM7D

Muslim
Turn one light switch on, wait a few minutes, then turn it off and turn another light switch on. Go into the room and feel the light bulbs. The one that's still warm is connected to the switch that you first turned on, the one that is on was the second switch you turned on, and the last bulb is controlled by the switch that you didn't touch.