Riddles!

Believe2Succeed

AOA WRWB

ok none of them....coz none of them exist...

lol

and the last one please..here itis again

Without using a calculator - You are driving a bus from London to Milford Haven in Wales. In London, 17 people get on the bus. In Reading, six people get off the bus and nine people get on. In Swindon, two people get off and four get on. In Cardiff, 11 people get off and 16 people get on. In Swansea, three people get off and five people get on In Carmathen, six people get off and three get on. You then arrive at Milford Haven. What was the name of the bus driver?

samiha

---------
Staff member
WA
well....
the answer is this
In a room there is super man in one corner, incredible hulk in the second corner, the third corner has spider man, and the forth corner is a pot of gold.

who gets the pot of gold?
well...
still thinking......
neither, becuase noe of these characters exist in real life......

lolz...

assalam.

i just found that!! lol..... under the spidey/hulk thread...

THAT WAZ ANSWERED!! You are the bus driver!! (this works better when you are talking)

I always had to think about this one:

A man while looking at a photograph said, "Brothers and sisters have I none. That man's father is my father's son." Who was the person in the photograph?

Wassalam.

SpangledStarz

A man while looking at a photograph said, "Brothers and sisters have I none. That man's father is my father's son." Who was the person in the photograph?

He is talking about himself?

Without using a calculator - You are driving a bus from London to Milford Haven in Wales. In London, 17 people get on the bus. In Reading, six people get off the bus and nine people get on. In Swindon, two people get off and four get on. In Cardiff, 11 people get off and 16 people get on. In Swansea, three people get off and five people get on In Carmathen, six people get off and three get on. You then arrive at Milford Haven. What was the name of the bus driver?

Can you use pen and paper?

Wassalam

Sis Starz.

SpangledStarz

* Cough * His name was Ben? The drivers switch? The driver was superman because he drove so long? Was his name Milford Haven? I dunno, just guesses!

Wassalam
Sis Starz

Marwa17

first line: you are driving a bus...who is the bus driver? YOU!!!!!!!!!!!! whatever your name is...
Sister Samiha thanks for being the only one that noticed i answered this question like forever ago and people are still guessing...lol

samiha

---------
Staff member
ANSWERS!!

:salam2:

Answers:

The strongest man in the world could lift extreme weights. But there was one thing that weighed virtually nothing that he could not hold for longer than two minutes. What was it?

His Breath

There is a room and every corner has a person in it except the last corner has a pot of gold.
The first corner has spider man. The second corner has superman and third one has batman.
Who gets the pot of gold?

None, They aren’t real.

Here is another one:

You are driving a bus

Therefore the name of the busdriver is your name!!

and the third:

It's twenty years ago, and a plane is flying at 20,000 feet over

Germany (If you will recall, Germany at the time was politically

divided into West Germany and East Germany.) Anyway, during the flight, TWO of the engines fail. The pilot, realizing that the last remaining engine is also failing, decides on a crash landing procedure. Unfortunately the engine fails before he has time and the plane fatally crashes smack in the middle of "no man's land" between East Germany and West Germany. Where would you bury the survivors? East Germany or West Germany or in "no man's land"?

Where would you bury the survivors

Survivors are the ones who come out alive after a crash… so why would you bury live people?

You enter the Bathroom as an American and Leave as an American... So what are you while in the Bathroom!?

European (you’re a peein)

How do you drop an egg 50 feet without breaking it?

You drop it 51 feet, then nothing happens at 50.

The person in the photograph was the man’s son. Read over slowly…

wassalam.

samiha

---------
Staff member
Assalamu alaykum.

How about this???

A man announced that a race would decide which of his two sons would inherit all his wealth. The sons were to ride their camels to a certain distant city. The son whose camel reached the city last would be given all the man's wealth.

The two sons set out on the journey. After severals days of aimless wandering, they met and agreed to seek the advice of a wiseman. After listening to the wiseman's advice, the two sons rode the camels as quickly as possible to the designated city.

What was it that the wiseman told the two sons? They did not agree to split the wealth, and their father's decree would be followed.

Wassalam.

samiha

---------
Staff member
is that really the answer to the room/corner pot of gold one?

seems like.... now i really have to get some work done.. so while you are all boiling your head about the riddle, i must go and study!!

:wasalam:

SpangledStarz

The city was very far away? They would hide in the city? Money does not matter? THe sheikh had tricked them and in races the one who reaches there first wins? I really want to answer this I have a million riddles to share :)

Wassalam

Marwa17

they switched horses...the father said whose HORSE gets there last...if they switch horses it will be if the horse the son is riding gets there first then his real horse got there last, so he would have won...(i'm bad at explaining things, sorry)lol

Marwa17

This is the oldest riddle ever, lol...but i'm still going to share it since it's practically the only one i have

YOU ARE IN A ROOM. THERE ARE NO WINDOWS AND NO DOORS. THERE ROOM IS MADE FROM METAL (THERE IS NO WAY TO PHYSICALLY BREAK OUT) ALL THERE IS IS A TABLE AND A MIRROR. HOW DO YOU GET OUT?

If anyone wants a hint, just say so.

SpangledStarz

Nope, dont think so. Why would someone let someone else win? I know I wouldn't - unless the prize was a slinky, a slap on the face or itchy hand knitted socks. But it is possible. Maybe the wise man told them that someone else would ride their horses for them if only they could get there quickly first? Or maybe the shiekh doesn't have any fortune?

Wassalam
Sis Starz

SpangledStarz

Ah shes doing work. Is the answer to your riddle:
Wake up from your bad dream and tell yourself to never eat cheese before bedtime.

OR

Make du'aa?

Only things me and my family can think of.

Wassalam
Sister Starz