Romanian girl reciting...

Nazihah

Be A Stranger
:salam2:

MashaAllah... Romanian girl reciting Quran.
May Allah s.w.t make her among the righteous. Ameen.

[yt]-m7ijo-F1RE[/yt]

liaa

mashallah! she's like soo sweet! lool, love her! :* o scumpika !!:tti_sister::tti_sister::tti_sister::tti_sister:

Musulmanca

Scumpica means approximately "little precious one" in Romanian. "Scumpa" means expensive or precious and "-ica" is a diminutive ending (Ex: florica=little flower). It's nice to hear from another Romanian speaker. Here in the US I feel pretty alone, especially since I live in a large community of Arab Muslims :hijabi:

Nazihah

Be A Stranger
Scumpica means approximately "little precious one" in Romanian. "Scumpa" means expensive or precious and "-ica" is a diminutive ending (Ex: florica=little flower). It's nice to hear from another Romanian speaker. Here in the US I feel pretty alone, especially since I live in a large community of Arab Muslims :hijabi:

Assalamualaikum Sis,

Cool. I learned something new! ;)

Thanks and take care Sis!

Salaam,

The parents have mashallah raised child very well. At her age, it's impressive that she can remember many verses from the Quran.

It proves that Muslims can remember the whole Quran word for word, dot for dot. I don't know too many Christians or any other faiths that can remember their verses off the top of the head. Allah swt has made language and structure of the verses easy to remember. Let's take advantage of this beautiful gift.