Ron Paul says attack on Iran still on the table

dna1987

Muslim Guy
taxhonesty,

Your thread title is blatantly misleading, and perhaps you'd realise that if you watch the very video that you posted the link to. Ron Paul is saying that even though it clear that Iran has no WMDs, the Neocons are still trying to find an excuse to attack Iran!

Here is Ron Paul's comments on Iran -
[yt]ldgbOxDX6DE[/yt]

He is a big threat to all the other Republican and Democratic candidates as he is the only one that is in favour of pulling out ALL American troops from the Middle East and cut off all funding to Israel, Jordan, Egypt etc. Ron Paul is the only person who was against the war in Iraq from day one. He's also the only presidential candidate that has said that 9/11 is due to American foreign polices and not to do Islam.

I hope that all Muslims in America vote Ron Paul in. It will be better for Muslims across the world.

Salam alaikum.

taxhonesty

Info Warrior
taxhonesty,

Your thread title is blatantly misleading, and perhaps you'd realise that if you watch the very video that you posted the link to. Ron Paul is saying that even though it clear that Iran has no WMDs, the Neocons are still trying to find an excuse to attack Iran!

Here is Ron Paul's comments on Iran -
[yt]ldgbOxDX6DE[/yt]

He is a big threat to all the other Republican and Democratic candidates as he is the only one that is in favour of pulling out ALL American troops from the Middle East and cut off all funding to Israel, Jordan, Egypt etc. Ron Paul is the only person who was against the war in Iraq from day one. He's also the only presidential candidate that has said that 9/11 is due to American foreign polices and not to do Islam.

I hope that all Muslims in America vote Ron Paul in. It will be better for Muslims across the world.

Salam alaikum.

I don't know if blatantly misleading is the right phrase. Maybe I need to not be so lazy in my typing. After I posted it I thought about changing it because it sounded misleading but I was lazy. If you read my other posts it would be easy to see that I am probably the most anti-war, anti-neocon,anti-malthusian, anti, anti-totoalitarian, and pro- Ron Paul in this forum.

dna1987

Muslim Guy
^ Sorry taxhonesty.
I misunderstood your thread title.
The Neocons/Zionists that run the US government, media, banks and major businesses are, in my opinion, terrified of Ron Paul becoming a president.
And yup, I've seen some of your other threads. Thanks for posting all the information and videos - you're posting stuff I intended to do when I first signed up on TTI (along with learning about Islam of course).
Salam alaikum.

taxhonesty

Info Warrior
^ Sorry taxhonesty.
I misunderstood your thread title.
The Neocons/Zionists that run the US government, media, banks and major businesses are, in my opinion, terrified of Ron Paul becoming a president.
And yup, I've seen some of your other threads. Thanks for posting all the information and videos - you're posting stuff I intended to do when I first signed up on TTI (along with learning about Islam of course).
Salam alaikum.

I am just glad that there are people who get something out of my posts.

Aapa

Mirajmom
Salaam,

Hello out there. Now I have an assignment for you brothers. Go out and work for Ron Paul. We have a couple of million votes. Talk to the brothers after jumma service. Put Muslim energy into making a difference within the system. It can be done. No Muslim should vote for anyone but him. Complancy leads to destruction.
Me, I have my agenda of being a pest to the Butner Medical Facility and tomorrow I will take on the Arlington County Detention Center, in Virginia.

taxhonesty

Info Warrior
Salaam,

Hello out there. Now I have an assignment for you brothers. Go out and work for Ron Paul. We have a couple of million votes. Talk to the brothers after jumma service. Put Muslim energy into making a difference within the system. It can be done. No Muslim should vote for anyone but him. Complancy leads to destruction.
Me, I have my agenda of being a pest to the Butner Medical Facility and tomorrow I will take on the Arlington County Detention Center, in Virginia.

I already do. I make copies of his videos and distribute them and talk to anyone I come across about Ron Paul.

cihan

Left The Website
As salamu aleykum wr wb

I just wanted to correct something...That guy on the phone says "turkey bombs iraq" ...i know who deals with such things such brother taxhonesty know what he means but for not allowing a misconneption i want to say that >>>Turkey bombs terrorist group PKK in the north of Iraq...I and brother taxhonesty told you about PKK terrorist group in previous posts..you can find them...by the way brother taxhonesty your posts are really valuable....you post about these things and there is nothing left to say ...so i don't think i need to add something...thank you for your efforts...May Allah rewards you...

Allah Hafiz

warda A

Sister
salam

Salaam,

:salam2:
i wonder whether you are the only female in this forum
where are the other sisters?
they should participate more me inclusive
and mirajmom please go out there and give them a run for their money

regarding american foreign policy towards the middle east or muslims for that matter, i believe it wont change easily like that, every administration from republicans to democrats have always almost the same policies especially regarding paletine or iran.
the israel lobby in washington is huge with influences running deep and as long as they see the muslims as a threat to the state of isreal( what a joke when it is the other way round { them using tankers and guns and the palestines use rocks} who is threatening who?) they will not back down from their twisted ideas.

it all comes down to our umma uniting as one without being tied by differences in political ideals or cultures for that matter
:wasalam:

al-fajr

...ism..schism
Staff member
i wonder whether you are the only female in this forum
where are the other sisters?
they should participate more me inclusive
and mirajmom please go out there and give them a run for their money
Wa-alaykum salam

I think muslims are really lazy when it comes to things like this. Its not only muslim sisters who may not do anything its muslims in general ..like okay, at university for example, there wasnt a single muslim (brother or sister) in the society which deals with topics like this thread, and at the first meeting i seirously wondered 'er why am i the only one here?' as in the only muslim...then we have some nerve to complain about foreign policy? I expected at least half a dozen more muslims.

Its highly embarrassing talking to non-muslims who are trying to change things that directly affect us, when its obvious muslims themselves cant be bothered. Really pathetic

Muslims are just >> :SMILY153:

warda A

Sister
Wa-alaykum salam

I think muslims are really lazy when it comes to things like this. Its not only muslim sisters who may not do anything its muslims in general ..like okay, at university for example, there wasnt a single muslim (brother or sister) in the society which deals with topics like this thread, and at the first meeting i seirously wondered 'er why am i the only one here?' as in the only muslim...then we have some nerve to complain about foreign policy? I expected at least half a dozen more muslims.

Its highly embarrassing talking to non-muslims who are trying to change things that directly affect us, when its obvious muslims themselves cant be bothered. Really pathetic

Muslims are just >> :SMILY153:

good for you :ma:
so we wake them up,by writing more.

it all comes down to our umma uniting as one without being tied by differences in political ideals or cultures for that matter
:wasalam:

Salaam,

Inshallah one day. Although Muslim countries have differences in culture, language, etc, etc., if we were united, we all should have one foreign policy. If one Muslim country gets attacked then you are attacking the whole empire. Think of it like U.S., they have 50 states and within each state they have a governor. If one of those 50 states gets attacked then you attacked the whole country. Each Muslim country can have their own president but they all should be united in their foreign policies and perhaps economic policies.

Aapa

Mirajmom
Salaam,

I am here to inspire the youth. It is a commitment I have made to my brother Dr. Sami Al-Arian. While he is serving time in Virginia for what we do not know he has asked me to speak to the youth.
I have asked why not the elders in our world and he believes in the youth. He wants us to become unified and remember we are Muslims who can change the world for everyone.
This forum has many young people. Many females are simply silly. Yes, I said it. It is the nature of young girls to be silly. I will keep writing this until I get some angry responses from our females.
I suggest you look at the recent thread on dawah with born again Christians. I got pretty emotional and somewhat angry. We have a member who is a born again who stated that many "of us support the " the resettlement of the Holy Lands by Jews. Forgive me but I lost it.
We have to be very clear that we are Muslims first and foremost. We have to be more educated than those who oppress. We need to bring understanding to our youth what the zionist movement is all about. We need to bring to light the finianical picture that contorts world economics.
The bottom line is Allah subhana talla has told us the Earth is spacious. There is enough for all of humanity. We have the charge to bear the banner of truth. In waking up the ummath we assist all the peoples of this Earth. It is our duty as Muslims to never allow truth to be swept under the carpet.
Forgive my passion.

warda A

Sister
Salaam,

the world for everyone.
This forum has many young people. Many females are simply silly. Yes, I said it. It is the nature of young girls to be silly. I will keep writing this until I get some angry responses from our females.

i agree most girls are silly but not all

I suggest you look at the recent thread on dawah with born again Christians. I got pretty emotional and somewhat angry. We have a member who is a born again who stated that many "of us support the " the resettlement of the Holy Lands by Jews. Forgive me but I lost it.

i read that

We have to be very clear that we are Muslims first and foremost. We have to be more educated than those who oppress. We need to bring understanding to our youth what the zionist movement is all about. We need to bring to light the finianical picture that contorts world economics.
The bottom line is Allah subhana talla has told us the Earth is spacious. There is enough for all of humanity. We have the charge to bear the banner of truth. In waking up the ummath we assist all the peoples of this Earth. It is our duty as Muslims to never allow truth to be swept under the carpet.
Forgive my passion.

your passion is your truth
we should always try and say the truth no matter what people say about us

good point my fellow sister.

Quote:TheHumbleWun
Salaam,

Inshallah one day. Although Muslim countries have differences in culture, language, etc, etc., if we were united, we all should have one foreign policy. If one Muslim country gets attacked then you are attacking the whole empire. Think of it like U.S., they have 50 states and within each state they have a governor. If one of those 50 states gets attacked then you attacked the whole country. Each Muslim country can have their own president but they all should be united in their foreign policies and perhaps economic policies.

inshalla all muslims will one day become one ummah with one foreign policy.

al-fajr

...ism..schism
Staff member
some consistency please?

Ive been called silly twice this week now, the first time was when i asked my brother why there were no muslim girls planning the freinds of Al Aqsa event in our town, and he said 'why would there be?' And now were being called silly for not doing anything? I can say you people are losing some credibility in my eyes, wheres the consistency? one second were told not to fear anything but Allah, do everything we can, and the next were asked to keep our heads down and our lips sealed...My respected elders (lol) Thankyou so much....:shake: