SADDAM HUSSEIN GETS DEATH PENALTY

Status
Not open for further replies.

br_rizwan

Slave of Almighty
:salam2:

I heard last Night in new that Saddam Getting Death Pently.

As per My View as a muslim Saddam did things that not according to sariya and according to Quran ..but things is that America is back on all this issue that why muslim genrally get sympathy for saddam.

if one can forget america on this issue ..is saddam is innocent..??i would like to hear my brothers and sisters comment on it..

young muslimaah

servant of allah
salam
christina you are saying that american troops are helping the iraqis, girl what planet are you on can't you see the iraqi civilians getting killed what safety do they get?? since the americans invaded the country they have been living in hell. Each they thousands of iraqis getting killed by the invaders,what do you call this huh? the only thing they want is to take over the country, when will the americans understand that they are not wanted in iraq!!!!!!

christina

I hope they soon can leave

Hallo Young Muslimaah,

thanks for responding to my comment!
Aren't Iraqi terrorist groups the ones, who kill both: Iraqi civilians and American soldiers? The American soldiers try desperately to prevail against terror, but they don’t succeed. It’s a drama and a tragedy for all people involved there. Of course I know about the terrible situation in Iraq. I read the news every day and there are so many horrible attacks against civilians. But again: it’s not the American soldiers that do these terror attacks. On the contrary they try to prevent terror attacks and in trying this also a lot of them were killed.
I seriously think, that if they would leave Iraq now, it would be chaos in iraq and an even much higher number of killing of innocent muslim people because of the fightings between the terrorist groups against each other. Now, the US soldiers at least try to control (though they don't succeed but they try!) The US does not want to "take over" Iraq and they will not – you will see. I think they will slowly leave in the next maybe 2-5 years, when the Iraqi police and army is ready to control the terror on its own. I very much hope they soon will be able to. I very much hope, the US can leave soon and I very much hope that the terror stops and Iraq can live in peace. I pray for that.

Sincere regards, Christina

Paki Idol

Defender of Islam
Christina~ I totally disagree with you!

First of all, it ain't the Iraqi terrorist groups killing innocent ppl.It is the American soldiers killing innocent ppl and going everywhere raping Muslim women.So much so, Mossad agents are killing all Doctors related to every field so that they can't work for the betterment of Muslim Ummah.You may have heard a case of German soldiers mutilating the corpses.Iraq is burning hell.Muslims are being massacred and persecuted.This is hidden from the west by the western media.It is actually Iraqi Islamic resistance groups fighting cruel American soldiers(no offence to any American here~But still the truth is to be told).The amercan troops are commiting such crimes that if you would witness or even hear about that, I'm sure you'll cry.I'm sorry, Christina, you are wrong in your idea about American troops leaving Iraq.Remember, the war on Iraq was not for capturing Saddam but for Oil and expansion of Israeli territory.I ask you why was it pressed hard by USA Govt. that Iraq has WMD's!Not even a single weapon was found although Rumsfeld claimed that they knew very well where the weapons were hidden.Poor story.Same with 9/11.It is war against Islam not war against Terrorism.Can you believe such tales that a man sitting in his cave would plan such a thing.It seems stupid.Infact,impossible to believe as no evidence has been provide to the public-yet!It was clearly an Inside job.It is the US forces in Iraq commiting war crimes hidden from your eyes.America is to go beyond Iraq at all costs.They will attack Iran and then destroy Pakistan.And then head for Syria.This is an undeniable truth.Muslims are branded as terrorists.Well, I don't know much about Taliban's so called 'oppressive regime' but what I have heard and read is that they are good ppl.Such is the story of Yvonne Ridley, a convert to Islam.Recently, an American soldier confessed about killing more than 200 Iraqis i.e. more Iraqis were killed by that American soldier in comparison with Saddam's case of killing the Iraqi kurds.I simply ask you, is the world more safer than it was b4 9/11?Have the Iraqis really got freedom?I say NO!!The resistance groups are fighting for their home from evil infiltrators.Is that such a bad thing that they are branded terrorists for protecting their families from evil ppl?You don't have a speck of idea what is going on?I say visit Iraq!US wants to take over Iraq and every Muslim country.Seems like end of US is near.I do not hate Americans.I am not Anti Semitic or Anti Jew/christian but for God's sake stop telling lies!American Govt. is a Zionist puppy.US wants Muslims to kill eachother.Saddam's death penalty?If he was given death penalty for killing some Iraqi kurds then Bush should be given the same treatment.Bush ordered his soldiers to kill, go on rampage, stab the old, terrorise the children, rape the woman and what is more!American soldiers after killing innocents drink beer etc. and go on in their vehicles listening to Rock music.I don't heaer or see the Taliban or Hezbollah indulging in such immoral act.Is that the Iraqi freedom you talk about.Hundreds and thousands of innocent Iraqis killed for lies to protect Israel.Sorry, but the end is near. He is the real terrorist.The real oppressor and the only Liar! Not Muslims.Saddam Hussein was aided to attack Iran and Kuwait but jave you wondered that why that case wasn't given priority during his trial.Because it was America behind all this.They first were his friends now his deadly enemies.Same is going to happen with Pakistani President Musharraf.History repeats itself.My words may seem awkward.But I am compelled to say such things.I cannot see my Muslim brothers and Sisters being opressed and killed.I'll be answerable to God about what I did and said in their case to prove their innocence and to reveal the truth. Once again,Christina, you are kinda real mistaken about this.The propoganda is a total lie.It is told that Muslims are opressors of woman, but that again is a lie! Muslim men are supposed to be protectors of women and behave with woman in the best possible way.I have many things to say but would speak about them later, InshAllah!

christina

sources of information

Hallo Paki Idol,

thank you for your long answer! (I don’t know if you will allow me to ask you the following question - so if not: just don’t answer and ignore my question!)
Here is my question: where are you living, which media/news do you watch/read? Are you living in Pakistan, as your nick-name suggests, or are you an American?

I’m living in Germany and I assure you that our press is not manipulated by any conspiracy plot. Of course the media reflects different kind of views and sometimes I’m annoyed because here some of the big magazines are too much anti(!)-American in my eyes but all in all I think they give me proper information.

Friendly regards from Christina

stranger786

Dream of His Slavery
here some of the big magazines are too much anti(!)-American in my eyes but all in all I think they give me proper information.

Friendly regards from Christina

well sista so called Proper Information totally depend on the fact that on which site of the table you are sitting. If this media insult islam so it is proper for you but i m sorry to say its not 'proper' for me.

Thanks to media which is giving huge support for clashs of civilizations and I really amazed by urs view that Amercians are in Iraq to liberate Iraqi people.You are rite in one sense that they r there to liberate Iraqi from oxygen(life).so cool for white house i guess and to amercians soldiers who say its fun to kill iraqi.

When some from the oppressor try to resist foreign occupation urs media call it terrist.

May God give u wisdom to understand the truth.

Ali_Ibrahim

salam,
In regards to any religion, waging war, death, harm, and punishment is haram ( unlawful). The only time it is ok to wage such punishment on any type of person is when it's time to put people to justice. ex. I committed the crime of killing someone, i should be killed. I truely feel this type of punishment is ok because the person should know that killing is not ok and any less punishment he or she shall recieve for comitting such crime will know relay the message. hense the quote ' Actions speak louder than words'. In regards to Saddam, It's not ok for me to say he should be killed but if he committed a crime, than he should pay for it with the same extent of the crime he committed. This comes into effect when trying to decipher iraq's law during the time saddam was reign supreme. If saddam waged punishment on convicted criminals, then he should not be held accountable for that. He's just trying to put justice in iraqi's system. However, I have not made an attempt to research the type of government saddam had when he was president but if i were to guess, I would say his gov. is built around communism. In regards to religion, if you commit a crime, the same person or the next closest person deserves to give you the same crime you've committed and this is only to promote justice. If any less punishment is given, the criminal will take advantage and keep attacking while knowing the punishment isn't as harmful as the one he committed. In islam, we are told to promote justice, and i truely believe this way is the right way because it's not fair to take a life, for any such reason, but if ye shall, than ye shall be punishment with such equivalent crime.
That is the active role in a muslim, the passive role in islam, could be to let saddam continue doing what he was doing while he reigned supreme in iraq, and let his punishment build up on the day of judgement. Because surely, EVERYONE will be questioned about their duties on earth when you are infront of Allah swh himself.

stranger786

Dream of His Slavery
peace sista
By the way what u say about WMD in Iraq.Watch this sista.

[yt]Qi6ceE6qBNk[/yt]

Good and bad poeple are in every place.If some bad muslim do some thing bad then urs media put it on front page in such a way that ISlam is the reason about it.From veil to our dearest Prophet every thing is insultéd on urs media...so its all proper for u..!!

Watch it sista..donot u have heart to feel about innocent killing of Muslims every where from Palestein , Iraq , chechniya , Afghanistan....etc etc ..a long list.Do this media talk about Holocaust of Muslim?

[yt]kXzxYBEAe8M[/yt]

so sad on u that u still think Amercian are liberators.

Paki Idol

Defender of Islam
Hallo Christina!
I won't mind answering that question.Although I do know what you mean.heh! I am a person interested in these Curent affairs.I wasn't interested in it since childhood.Infact, I never used to listen to any news or read newspaper.All this started from previous two years after coming to know about American war crimes in Afghanistan and Iraq.Most of my information related to this comes from media under American or Europeans.I also read the newspapers of that very country about which Mossad, RAW and FBI are really concerned about.This is because no other intelligence from any country understands and knows their very aims and activities as much as ISI( Inter Services Intelligence of Pakistan)does.There's no big deal for you about it.But for us, there is.The media here is like as if it is a spy network telling us everything about what really happens and why it happens with evidences approved by Europeans and some others, too.The people here know that after Iran, it is them.They don't want war or anarchy.They want and support peace, love and brotherhood and are working for that.Go ask the Lebanese and you'll get the answer about Pakistanis.
I don't know much about German media.All I know is that America will come after Germany once again and has her eye over Germany with help of Zionists.I am not saying it without reason.I know my words may and will seem stupid to you but let me tell you that this is not the world we think of.The real terrorists are not Muslims but Zionists.The very Zionists who destroyed Germany with help of America.These things are hidden by the Anti Islamic media.The west is at propoganda against Islam. I am not certainly trying to turn you against America or any other ppl but showing you the truth.Tht is what really bothers and matters to me.Not hatred or extremism but love, brotherhood and friendship.

Friendly regards from my side too...God bless us all with His mercy and better understanding ~ If you don't believe.I won't force any of my opinions on you.I believe truth stands for itself and that is what Koran says.I mean that the truth will one day manifest itself clearly, InshAllah.And that day is not far.

christina

Hallo Paki Idol!
Hallo Stranger786!

About the second video: I think it's not right to take the very worst Americans that committed crimes and then say: all the Americans are like that. This video is a video that uses the suffer of innocent people that had to suffer because of the war – because of Hussein and because of terrorists attacking the US first – to incite hate against the USA. It’s a video that misuses human feelings of sorrow and grief and horror to turn your worldview up-side-down, to teach you to hate America.

In World War II (1939-1995) the American and British Army were bombing and fighting many cities in Germany, millions of german civilians died: men, women, children, innocent people died in these attacks.

The evil – Hitler and the Nazis - had took over Germany and with their lethal ideology the Germans killed millions of Jews, Gipsys, Homosexuals and political opponents. They strongly believed in ‚the Jews are the source of all problems‘, they believed in the shameless fake „protocols of the elders of zion“ which is a fake - they truely believed in that faked hate inciting *!*!*!*!, and lots of Germans – the majority - believed to Hitler and his ideology. I am German and when I was in school I visited one of the concentration camps with my school class, I saw gas-chambers. It’s horrible. Ahmadinejad is such a loon. How can he deny this. It is as if he would go outside, look at the sun and say: there is no sun, no, this is just a fake.

In the end, the US and GB and Russia defeated Germany. Millions of Germans were dead. 6 Millions of Jews and 3 Millions of other minority groups had died in the german concentration camps. Germany’s cities were very much destroyed. Nothing was working. No food, no water, no homes for millions of people that survived the war and thousands came from the former eastern territories that were now annexed by Polen and Russia. But the US didn’t exploit us nor did they treat the germans bad (the majority of the Americans who then occupied Germany – of course some did). Though the germans were the defeated people that had caused the death of thousands of thousands (I think 400.000!) of American soldiers. They helped (West-)Germany to build up our own new democratic constitution and parties and justice system. They supported us building up a strong and healtyh economy. Germany recovered and became a very strong and successful economy. We are living in wealth and peace since over 60 years now. We have a great social system: there is almost no poverty (poor people without work here have a home, food, clothes, school for their children, TV, - all payed by the social system), our social system is even much better than the American social system which is I think not very good! We have all kind of religions here: Christians, Muslims, Jews, Hindus and more (the huge majority is Christians). Everybody can live their life in freedom. If I’d decided to become Muslim, there is no law that forbids me to become. If a Muslim decides do become Christian, it’ll be very easy for him. Everyone has the same rights and duties.

The US in 2003 fought against an Iraqi goverment which they considered to support and nourish terrorists that wanted to attack the US from inside with terror attacks like 9/11 (and which furthermore opressed the Iraqi people). The US were also very much afraid, that Hussein might start with WMD like nuclear weapons. Why Hussein didn’t cooperate so the UN-sanctions could be taken off years earlier and the people wouldn’t starve and suffer any more? Saddam Hussein saw children dying from hunger and illness. About 500.000 to 1.5 million children were dying during the UNO sanctions against Iraq. Hussein had already used chemical WMD against his own Kurd people in 1988. That’s what Rumsfeld was talking about in the video above, though he is clearly losing his thread and seems to have something like a ‚blackout‘.

Imagine a terrorist attack in say New York, Paris or Berlin with a nuclear bomb. The US might have lied about Hussein allegedly beeing already in possession of such weapons, but the fear was reasonable because even if Hussein was not already in possession of such weapons, he was already preparing to and might be soon in the future. There were more points of reason for the US to invade Iraq I think. All had to do with the threat of islamic terroristic extremistic organisations. Oil is one of these points. An example. Imagine you live in a village and get the water from another village, where the water source is. You pay with money for the water and everybody’s fine with that. I mean, it's only water. But: your life and the life of the village people depend on the water. The other village has a lot of power because it can control you in saying: if you don’t do what we want, we’ll stop the water running for you. That’s perfectly OK for you as long as the other village is your friend. But now imagine a fool with tyrannic ideology who hates your way of life becomes the leader of the other village. He might send killers to you but he might also destroy your system by destroying your economy by stopping the water, even if you are willing to pay money as you always did. It’s also a threat – one among others - that you will have to consider when you want to protect the people of your village. You would not let them die of thirst. I know that Iraq already had stopped delivering oil and the true story is much much more complex but this was only an example.

The west is not the propaganda against Islam! Don’t misunderstand the west. E.g. in my country you can find all kind of opinions, and yes, there are some „islamophobics“ around here in Germany but it’s a few, very few! And even these few are not terroristic, they say, they don’t like Islam because they think: Islam is the source of terrorism. They say that and that’s it. We have perfect free speech here. The vast, very vast majority does not think that Islam is the source of terror but does believe that Islam is a respectable and peaceful religion and that terrorists misuse the religion for some fanatic aims. Just this afternoon I downloaded from an islamic german website a document: a letter from 38 Muslim authorities to the Pope (because of the Pope-speech in Regensburg) and they explain why the Pope was wrong in their eyes – I’m interested in it and downloaded it, everybody can, this is very pro Islam, isn’t it? It obviously doesn’t fit your picture of the west. People here don’t want any bad toward Islam. But people here don’t want extremists, they don’t want islamic terrorism. I mean, that’s natural, isn’t it. And by the way, in 2003 most people here were against the Iraq invasion of the US, even me was against, I was even participating in demonstrations against the war. But today I see things a little different and I can understand the reasons for taking Saddam Hussein off. In 2003 I didn’t know so much about him. As you, I was not so much interested in politics in these days.

The problem is, that I think, what you call ...
(...) as if it is a spy network telling us everything about what really happens and why it happens with evidences approved by Europeans and some others, too.
... is not telling you the truth or at least only a part of the truth. They’re telling you obviously a conspiracy theory that incites hate against Israel, "the Zionists", the US and the west. And: of course you will find Europeans who completely agree to that conspiracy theory! Don’t get confused by that! You can find any opinion here in Europe! Because it’s all democratic states with free speech here and everybody has the right to express himself. In Germany we do even still have some stupid Nazis, shame on them! Now imagine this! But please don’t believe to such people! They are paranoic people. Don’t give in the attraction of conspiracy theories, don’t think it’s cool to know „the truth behind it all“. Because it’s not the truth. It’s hate. It's not "the Zionists" behind it all. That's not the truth, it's hate! Please get rid of that nightmare! Please listen to my words!

I wish you all the best, Christina

P.S. the internet discussion forum is taking too much of my time, I need more sleep ... please don't be angry or dipappointed if you write an answer and I won't answer any more ... I will read it carefully and with full attention but I think I won't find enough time to answer. There's still a posting in the Pope discussion I need to answer ... after that one I'm going to stop.

stranger786

Dream of His Slavery
Hi,
respected christ

Nice to have a long reply.I m leaving from the site because of acadamics reason otherwise I would have answer to each of urs word.

Hallo

the suffer of innocent people that had to suffer because of the war – because of Hussein and because of terrorists attacking the US first – to incite hate against the USA. It’s a video that misuses human feelings of sorrow and grief and horror to turn your worldview up-side-down, to teach you to hate America..

1. Its is pretty cool to mention saddam Husain for these killings but not any mentioning of TRAGET BOMBING by USA forces.(Wat a claim by Amercian that there carpet bombing only kill insurgance (freedom fighter in our eyes!) and donot harm to innocents.

I donot hate Amercian people. I hate their policies and their desire to invade our lands and belife.I would say that to have a power is rite but do not make this power a curse for oppressed nations.

The US in 2003 fought against an Iraqi goverment which they considered to support and nourish terrorists that wanted to attack the US from inside with terror attacks like 9/11 (and which furthermore opressed the Iraqi people). ..

2. Its a joke to relate Saddam with 11 Sept though urs media tried to relate it but this baseless drama was flopped badly a long ago.

3. I donot belive on the number of Jews killed in Holocast.Why its is crime to research on this topic in Germany and some other countries.lol.Ofcourse you have so called free press (at least free in term of insulting my faith..I have to admit this freedom of urs press)

4. I admire Amercian build Germany and they build Japan too.I respect it but for any muslim country in the world they just try to interfer in their matter and bring destruction if they fail to obey them.Ofcourse urs media donot highlight it.Ya I admit another thing USA support is Isreal..a country which is blue bolt on world map.Quite interesting to see all supported countries are non-muslims.

The US were also very much afraid, that Hussein might start with WMD like nuclear weapons. ..

Wat u think about WMD which Isreal have..Which country in the world used Nuclear Bomb so far?

Why Hussein didn’t cooperate so the UN-sanctions could be taken off years earlier and the people wouldn’t starve and suffer any more? Saddam Hussein saw children dying from hunger and illness. About 500.000 to 1.5 million children were dying during the UNO sanctions against Iraq. ..

So sad to listen from a women about a kind of justifying upto 1.5 million kids as result of UNO sanctions.You would have said that these sanction could be imposed in such a way that these death could have beed avoided.If Saddam was bad or responsible but urs civilazed world punished milk feeding kids for their crime to born in Iraq.As a muslim I will have same pain if kids of any faith become victim.

Hussein had already used chemical WMD against his own Kurd people in 1988. That’s what Rumsfeld was talking about in the video above, ..

Fine.I agree Saddam used WMD in 1988 against Kurd why not he was brought to justice at dat time.I can tell you the reason respected sister..because West was supporting him in every term against Iran.Saddam was help..used and now they are dumbing him.

Imagine a terrorist attack in say New York, Paris or Berlin with a nuclear bomb. The US might have lied about Hussein allegedly beeing already in possession of such weapons, but the fear was reasonable because even if Hussein was not already in possession of such weapons, he was already preparing to and might be soon in the future. ..

If you invade in a country and then when u get some resistance then you called it terrorism?Based on urs assumption to attack Iraq becoz of so called fear of nuclear bomb in Berlin or New York..Woud you justify to attack Isreal from countries around it? Ofcourse if you are firm in urs point in attacking iraq with a 'fear ' of having WMD then plz forgive me to say Iran or other countires have rite to attack Isreal based on urs theory.Will urs such thinking bring peace and harmoney in the world..?Why you r defending illegtimate
act of urs states which only bring killing of innocent in third world esp muslim countries.Plz think it with open mind and by sitting on the other of side of people(if u r true well wisher of peace).Muslim donot want to attack any country but at same time its is their ligtimate rite according to ÚN convention to defend their belife and their land.

urs Villages Viz water story!!

The example is perfect I admire urs wisdom but story is true in reverse way.I remeber one of professor started his ist lecture with this senetence.

'Oil - if you donot have it , you r in trouble but if u have it , you are in biggest ever trouble.'

So having oil doesnot give any kind of justification to attack and invade a country..I know German import gas from Russia so do urs country have rite to invade Russian ..? Well even in urs eyes answer is yes based on urs law ..German can not invade Russia as there is kind of balance of power (Russia also have WMD and its is fine to have it as long as their r used for defence purpose).You see here the negotiation is working fine and matter is resolved in peaceful way.Why not it was the case with the muslim countires.?

Regarding Islamphbia its is an organised adverture by the west against our faith and I admit that its is clashes of civilzation.On the back its is basically a religious war.I have no doubt in it.Zionist ist used Amercain to destroy IRaq and now they r suceeded in creating differences between its population,Next is Iran..Syeria...Pakistan. Though I feel that they are v carful in case of Iran because of experince in Iraq and also because Iran is giving pretty well resistance to Zionists dreams.Let see what will be the case with Syeria and Pakistani.How they resist it I heard Pakistani have also lot of WMDs.May God save them from punishment of having this.

Watch it Christn about pop stuff:

[vg]-2492219432040129850[/vg]

You are always welcome on this site.do visit some time.Its nice to listen ideas of other side or may be we all can make a difference i.e. to spread message of PEACE.

PEace
JAV

stranger786

Dream of His Slavery
YA one thing do not take me a kinda so called extremist .I m an open minded person who have respect of all good person irrespective of belief.But at same time i have heart to feel the pain of my muslim bro and sisters who are killed every day like animals.

I ask for urs forgivness if any of my above words are hurting you or urs beliefs.

Hoping that u do visit the site atleast some time.

With respect and best wish
JAv

budalal

God only knows

Salam brothers and sisters.

I am from Kuwait and so a direct neighbor of Iraq. I do not agree with what has and is happening there now. However, I know what Saddam, his regime and buddies were. They were common street thugs who rose to power. What they did to the Iraqi people was unforgivable, regardless if the Americans had supported him or not at the time. We all know that America goes where it's "interests" lie. You think they would have "liberated" us if we didnt have the oil they crave? Besides that, let me just make a few points.

1) Saddam and Co. are Baathists. They are secular and for most part athiests even if they say other wise. Baathism=Socialism/Marxism

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ba'ath_party

2) They invaded 2 Muslim countries: Iran and Kuwait.
3) They use Islam and Arab nationalism as excuses and to rally support from the masses.
4) They sold liquor in Kuwait during the occupation "NEXT TO MOSQUES!!"

I can go on and on. So all I can say is Allah protect Iraq and it's people and get them out of this mess. And Saddam deserves whats coming to him, be it the court is legitimate or not. Everyone deserves mercy but I find it difficult asking or wanting it for someone like him. Please people don't let your emotions cloud your judgment.

I have personally lost friends and family friends to the invasion, so I apologize for being passionate and if I offended anybody.

W'asalamuk Alaikom Wa Rahmat'ullah

zarah

Islam
Staff member
Assalamu Alaikum

Asalamualikum,

As an American, I agree with you.

Who has the right to take a soul of any living being?

Exactly I have to agree with you sis,no human should be given the right to take someone`s life.

Only Allah(Swt) can give and take.

:wasalam:

Paki Idol

Defender of Islam
I never said that Americans are like that.Infact, the media here talks about the Good things about Americans but only thig it does is that the media criticizes the American foreign policy which is shaped by Zionists.The deaths of so many people in World War 2 is really depressing and it does show how evil some dictators or rulers were.Majority believes that Nazis murdered six million Jews.But does someone talks about Jews killing Jews so that they may be forced to migrate to the to-be-established Israel in the 1940's.These are hidden facts.And the numbers killed by Jews themselves was very great. I do not deny that Nazis did kill Jews.Let's hope for a better world.

young muslimaah

servant of allah
:salam2: to behonest America and Isreal are number1 enemies of the muslim world im sure everybody knows that by now. The world is turning a blind eye over the muslims this situation is very bad. How will it be peaceful amongst the people and how can the killings in Iraq and Palastine be prevented??

NewMuslim

Slave of Allah

:salam2: to behonest America and Isreal are number1 enemies of the muslim world

Is that why I see so many Muslims living peacefully in the U.S? Is that why the Middle East hasn't experienced "technical failures" everyday from the U.S?

im sure everybody knows that by now. The world is turning a blind eye over the muslims this situation is very bad.

The situation is bad, but the world isn't turning a blind eye on it. Some things can't be solved through visible means I.E war.

How will it be peaceful amongst the people and how can the killings in Iraq and Palastine be prevented??

In Iraq, it's the Insurgents fault. I don't see all the American Soldiers killing civilians in Iraq; only around 50. In Palestine, you have "technical failures".

I'd just like all to know that if the U.S was anti-Muslim, 2 things would be true:

1) All Muslims in the U.S. would be put into Concentration Camps, just like the Japanese during WWII.

2) The U.S. wouldn't like the Saudi Arabian Royal Family so much.

talibulislam

bilogical weapon

when iranian over through american govt,shah iran took billion of dollor & civilizednation gave him protection & open accounts for his money,right after that american govt stablished relation with saddam,when saddam start a war with iran,america give him full equipment an support & consider him friend of civiliza nations,plus they make sure that war never stop,during that time saddam was useing bilogical weapon against curds but no one say anything cuz he was fullfilling the purpose of civilize nations,in 1991 civlized nation need him again he replied yes an took over kuwait,civilized nation bombard cities of iraq day & night 4 forty days,260 thousands civilieans died in that operation including 480 thousands iraqi army in border & in kuweit,since 1992 with sanction so far more then million iraqies have died already,in invasion which seem more like conquest of personal greed & lust of civilized nation & there heads thousands of iraqies r dieing every day,first it was for biliogical weapons search,then saddam search,now operation iraqi freedom,freedom lol
who is worse saddam or civilized,u know who is if u r not dumb blind,arrogant & ignorent take care

NewMuslim

Slave of Allah
I'm not saying that America is completely faultless. I'm aware of all of their "Saddam Sympathizing". I just think it's going way to far when people say that America is "Shaytan" or "anti-Muslim".

Hannah123

One Truth
Sad to be an American

I have never seen a video like the second one. I cried and felt like throwing up. Unfortunately i have a brother who was in Iraq and i don't know what he did when he was over there...i can't even imagine. But i have never agreed with the war on Iraq, they are innocent people being murdered and for what??? Really can anyone tell me again why American soldiers are over there...what to free Iraq, they should just leave them alone. But Insha'Allah, every thing we do in this life is seen by Allah, Allah knows all, sees all, hears all, noone can hide or run from the truth no matter how deep inside you think you've hidden your worst thoughts or sins. I pray for this country and all the people who haven't been shown the Straight Path
:shymuslima1:

Status
Not open for further replies.