saddened and disgusted

hana*

:salam2: everyone, hope you are all doing well

im actually lost for words at this moment... i dont know if any of you have seen the recent footage from al-jazeera whereby a palestinian man was REPEATEDLY run over by a car driven by an israeli, whilst many israelis watched as if it was the circus! im so saddened by this, our muslim brothers and sisters in palestine have no rights whatsoever. imagine the pain that man must have endured whilst his bones were broken! his screams are still ringing in my ears :'(

oh Allah, please make our muslim brothers and sisters in palestine and all over the world be victorious over the oppressors. give them strength to endure and the reward of paradise. ameen ya rub al-alameen :tti_sister:

muslim-girl

SubhanaALlah

Wallah its make me cry inside and outside. I dont know what to say or do. The most thing that make me sad is; our helpless we can't do anything except making Dua to ALlah.
I ask Allah to give the muslims all around the World strength and peace. May Allah forgive them, MAY ALLAH BE WITH THEM. May Allah give them vitoures, may ALlah have mercy upon those who pass away. May ALlah show his mercy on them, may ALlah unite the Ummah, may ALlah forgive us for our situation as muslims, may Allah give us a finally solution cause i cant handle this anymore. I cant take it anymore, our brothers and sisters are dying while we are sitting in front of television and computer. We eat and sleep as animals, we live as the westen ppl, we dress as them, we dont care any longer, we have forgot the sunnah and the Quran. Our iman has decrease by all this DUNYA stuff. We need to get up muslims, we need to be unite, we need to love each other and fight against the enemies. We need to put our trust in Allah, we indeed need to be strong and ask Allah to forgive us and give us power to help our brothers and sisters.
Im the first person who need to do all these things, and i hope all muslims around the world will wake up from the sleep and reliaze the situation of muslims today..

:tti_sister::tti_sister::tti_sister::tti_sister:

muazzi

well its time we turn to allah swt,Bt you realise that the same thing FIROUN did to Banu israeel they doing worse to the palastenians

ONly turning TO ALLAH WILL SAVE THEM AND BOYCOTTIN THESE JEWS AND AMERICANS

hana*

ameen ameen ameen to your duas sister-muslimah

you made a very important point, we must all unite together.

i totally agree with bro/sis muazzi it is EXACTLY like the pharoh, ramesees II did. we were the ones that protected the yahood and look what they are doing to us. please everyone, continue to boycott M&S, coca-cola, starbucks...,etc, etc

hana*

i havent seen it myself but i dont think it was nice to watch. why do people do stuff like this for? its wrong!

:(

yeah, its not something the BBC will ever show.. yeah its wrong and these people get away with it, but they'll pay the heavy price on the day of judgement. at least on that Day, not a single soul will be wronged, and everyone will be 'paid in full' for what they used to do.

do you know in history, it was the arab muslims who protected the jews from persecution, and provided them with a safe haven, and look what they are doing to the muslims now :(

hana*

when i read stuff about a young girl dying because of some selfish person or somebody being ran over and badly injured and people being taken to hospital, i get a really awful feeling inside me like i want to cry.

:(

yeah i wanted to cry when i saw the footage, im hurt and shocked more than anything :'(

these people have no homes, no water, no food, live in constant fear and persecution, endure hours of harassment at 'check points', have no human rights whatsoever, whilst the world turns a blind eye. oh Allah, give victory to us ameen

hana*

do you know that many pregnant women in Gaza, Palestine have to give birth at 'checkpoints' because they are not allowed to cross past to get to hospitals, many babies die in the process. also in Palestine, the power was cut deliberately many times, such that many premature babies relying on hospital equipment dies as a result. also many children who travel to school have to wait hours at 'check points' whilst they are 'checked', so a typical 20 min journey can take 3 hours for them, if not more. also israel has limited the water supply to the people in Gaza, many do not have access to proper water to cook, drink etc

muazzi

bt also knw the israeelites are makin their jannat easier,allah has a system just like hw we lost spain then at the same time we conqured constantinople so let us make dua and be patient

hana*

bt also knw the israeelites are makin their jannat easier,allah has a system just like hw we lost spain then at the same time we conqured constantinople so let us make dua and be patient

yeah you are right, they go straight to paradise, how lucky are they!

on a side note: we lost spain because the muslims were divided and each claimed to be the 'ameer' (leader), also when spain was given to the christians, they raped the muslim women, and killed the muslim men!

nizar83

aselemu aleikum...indeed the israeli government and military are animals...

not human at all, they are longing for the hellfire, may ALLAH grant these muslims patience and the highest paradise..ameen

may ALLAH ta3ala punish these cruel actions to even innocent babies with the most horrible form of hell and punishment,,

the israeli military and people really are huge hypocrits..even today they still demand old german soldiers to go to jail at age 85 for having taken part in the jewish concentration camps back in 45///such as sobibor and auschwitz..at the same time they doing the same stuff to muslims..or even more evil stuff...

hamndulilaah ALLAH ta3ala is aware of everything..

rightpath_357

AstagfirAllah! May he who suffered go to Jannah! That's just DISGUSTING!!!!I wish I could throw the person driving the car onto the streeet and run HIM over!!!! AstagfirAllah!! That is just cruel- and they watched it for amusment- :angryred:

Muslims in Palistine are very brave, knowing what could happen to them:(

BinteShafi

Left long ago
:salam2:

A few hundred years ago, ONE Muslim female was tortured in India and a whole army was sent by Muslim Khilafah to India….and finally India was conquered.

Today thousands of Muslims are being tortured and so called Muslim States give nothing but deaf ear :((

:wasalam:

eminbey

信得過…是我的名字
and in the othre hand we're hearing some voices calling for the peace making with jews?????

abubaseer

tanzil.info
Staff member
Allahumma 'Alayka Bil Yahood!

allah rakkah lav

i love allah alone
:salam2: everyone, hope you are all doing well

im actually lost for words at this moment... i dont know if any of you have seen the recent footage from al-jazeera whereby a palestinian man was REPEATEDLY run over by a car driven by an israeli, whilst many israelis watched as if it was the circus! im so saddened by this, our muslim brothers and sisters in palestine have no rights whatsoever. imagine the pain that man must have endured whilst his bones were broken! his screams are still ringing in my ears :'(

oh Allah, please make our muslim brothers and sisters in palestine and all over the world be victorious over the oppressors. give them strength to endure and the reward of paradise. ameen ya rub al-alameen :tti_sister:

i have not seen it but while reading about i feel that ya Allah its really paining one i wish we all make dua for them

ansari

STRANGER...
WE MUSLIMS SLEEPING!!!!...PEOPLE IN PALESTINE, IRAQ, AFGANISTAN, BOSINA, KASHMIR THEY ARE ALSO OUR MUSLIM BROTHER & SISTERS !!!
IMAGINE IF SOMETHING HAPPEN TO YOUR OWN BROTHERS & SISTERS..WHAT WOULD YOU DO??? SIT AND WATCH..AND THEN CONTINUE WITH YOUR NORMAL LIFE... IF SOMEBODY KILL OUR OWN BROTHERS & SISTERS, IM SURE MANY OF US WILL FIGHT! WE MUST STAND UP AND FIGHT WITH PEOPLE WHO KILL OUR MUSLIM BROTHERS & SISTERS !!!

BUT ITS SAD TO SAY MANY OF US DONT WANT TO GET DISTURB.. WE DONT WANT EVEN WANT TO HEAR THE WORD "JIHAD".

13_11.png

For his sake there are angels following one another, before him and behind him, who guard him by Allah's commandment; surely Allah does not change the condition of a people until they change their own condition; and when Allah intends evil to a people, there is no averting it, and besides Him they have no protector.(surah ar-Ra'd :verse11)

[yt]hOrDZJdM93o[/yt]

[yt]Y85_Jrw4TiI[/yt]

9_38.png

O ye who believe! what is the matter with you, that, when ye are asked to go forth in the cause of Allah, ye cling heavily to the earth? Do ye prefer the life of this world to the Hereafter? But little is the comfort of this life, as compared with the Hereafter. (surah at-Tawbah :verse38)

2_190.png

Fight in the cause of Allah those who fight you, but do not transgress limits; for Allah loveth not transgressors.(surah Al baqrah :verse 190)

hana*

america sends over SIX BILLION US DOLLARS in aid to israel a year. i kindly request everyone to boycott israeli goods and those companies that actively send money to israel. some of which are:

coca-cola
marks and spencer
starbucks
sainsburys
nestle'
mcdonalds
burger king

how can we have a heart to buy from these places that are killing our brothers and sisters. we will be asked on the day of judgement what we did, and the least we can do is weaken their economy.