Sadly asking for your help!!

Isra

aka Tree2008
As salamo alaikome

Oh my dear brother I am so very sorry to hear you are in this terrible condition and in so much pain! Alhamdulillah my brother this must be a test for you and that means Allah knows you are strong in Iman and he loves you so much!

Brother please keep your iman strong even if the pain is so horrible you cannot stand one more minute of it. Say Alahamdulillah when you feel like it is too much for you to bear.

I dont know if you remember me and what I was going through last year when I came to live here in Morocco. I came here with a terrible lung infection that I thought surely I will die from it. I couldnt stop coughing and not just a simple cough but choking sometimes so hard the entire neighborhood where I moved with my husband was telling him at work that he needs to take me to the hospital. The problem is he DID take me and none of the medicine or anti-biotics would even touch this infection! Even the doctors were shocked!

Finally I gave up and decided everything is in Allahs hands (which I should have thought that way from the beginning instead of being angry about it) so every time I would cough I would say Alhamdulillah. I meant it too. I submitted myself to Allah totally and prayed to tell him that my life is in his hands and I am satisfied with whatever he gives me.

I swear to you within 2 weeks after saying that prayer I was here on TTI and read sister Queenislams post about the Black Seed Oil so I had my husband buy me some because at that point I would try anything. Do you know within a week and a half or 2 weeks after I started taking it my lung infection was completely gone! That oil did what none of the medicine or anti-biotics could do! I know that was a miracle from Allah. It was a miracle that I even saw sister Queenislams thread about it!!!

Please pray my brother and keep your Iman very very strong! I will also be praying for you EVERY prayer from now on until I see you post that you are all better from this. Please brother if you dont mind PM me with your real name and where you are from so that I can add it when I am praying for you. I like to mention the person by name when I am making dua. I have faith that Allah will show you the way my dear brother! You just need to be strong in Iman and have a load of patience!

wa salam

Isra

aka Tree2008
Assalamu Alaikum: Br.

At first I pray Allah to resolve your issue in best possible way.

Would you like to go for a treatment in my city in India?. We have world class facilities here in my city. InshaAllah I can arrange for your treatment here in my city.

Reply me.

Take care.

Regards.

As salamo alaikome

Alhamdulillah

Oh brother I read your post and got tears in my eyes! May Allah reward you so much for your kind thoughts my brother!

wa salam

IbnAdam77

Travelling towards my grave.
Assalam 'Alaikum Warahmatullahi Wabarakatuh brothers and sisters

Ameen Thumma Ameen to all the Du'as. Jazakumullahu khairan all the brothers and sisters.

At the moment, I am focussing more on the Physiotherapy and black seed oil inshaAllah until I can find a way to move on other things if needed.

Sister Queen: That is a wonderful suggestion too, and inshaAllah after seeing how things go this way, I will consider that way if it does not get better.

Sister Aroosak: Yeah that is exactly what I am on now inshaAllah.

Sister Isra: As you have said with your wonderful experience, I will inshaAllah buy black seed oil today and start using it. But I am wondering if it will be okay if I use it when I am taking spills given by the doctor twice a day.

Wassalam 'Alaikum Warahmatullahi Wabarakatuh

sachin4islam

Assalamu Alaikum: Br IbnAdam.

I again pray Allah (SWT) from depth of heart to resolve your issue in best possible way.

Isn't it a duty of a Muslim to lift concerns of a Br or Sis in Islam?. This is what is Islam.

I am obliged for your kind words and Du'aa but all praises are to Allah (SWT) alone who turns stuff hearts.

Regards.

sachin4islam

As salamo alaikome

Alhamdulillah

Oh brother I read your post and got tears in my eyes! May Allah reward you so much for your kind thoughts my brother!

wa salam

Assalamu Alaikum: Sister Isra.

You are truly a sister for only some sisters shed tears for their brothers.

All praises to Allah (SWT) alone.

Regards.

Isra

aka Tree2008
Sister Isra: As you have said with your wonderful experience, I will inshaAllah buy black seed oil today and start using it. But I am wondering if it will be okay if I use it when I am taking spills given by the doctor twice a day.

Wa alaikome salam

Dear brother my advice to you is to mention the black seed oil to your doctor and let him or her advise you as to whether there would be any problem taking it with your other medication.

I take pills for diabetes 3 times per day and I take a pill for acid reflux before going to bed each night. I have been taking the black seed oil for a little more than 6 months now and have had no problems. Alhamdulillah

Every case is different so please mention it to your doctor and inshallah he can advise you. I hope you can take it because it is a miracle from Allah in my opinion.

wa salam

IbnAdam77

Wa alaikome salam

Dear brother my advice to you is to mention the black seed oil to your doctor and let him or her advise you as to whether there would be any problem taking it with your other medication.

I take pills for diabetes 3 times per day and I take a pill for acid reflux before going to bed each night. I have been taking the black seed oil for a little more than 6 months now and have had no problems. Alhamdulillah

Every case is different so please mention it to your doctor and inshallah he can advise you. I hope you can take it because it is a miracle from Allah in my opinion.

wa salam

Wa'alaikumussalam Warahmatullahi Wabarakatuh

JazakiAllahu khairan for this advice sister. Yeah you have said it correct. Also according to the information I got so far, black seed oil will not make any harm even if we take it with other medicines too.

Seeking Allah's Mercy

Qul HuwaAllahu Ahud!
Asalamoaalaikom wa rahmatullahi wa barakatuhu.

I"ll keep you in my prayers Inshaa'Allah. Tissue injuries are real real painful, My mom had tennis elbow.
What I remember of her treatement was rest! so that the tissues could heal. And putting her elbow in warm water.

Ask Allah akh. He's help. Always remember:

"And whosoever is conscious of Allah, He will make a way for him to get out (from every difficulty). And He will provide him from (sources) he never could imagine. And whoever puts his trust in Allah, then He will suffice him. Verily, Allah will accomplish His purpose. Indeed Allah has sent a measure for all things." (Quran: 65/2-3)

JenGiove

:salam2:

Brother, The reason why IB takes away pain is because it reduces the swelling that causes the pain <verses something like Tylenol which just interrupts the pain signals from the injury site to the brain>. while IB does behave like Tylenol in some respects, the main reason is because it treats the injury site and not just masks it.

Sister Queen, while I can understand your reasoning, shoulders can't be sprained like an ankle. The join is too stable...oddly, because of the rotator cuff. Now, if the RC is injured, the join becomes unstable and additional damage is done but there damage is just increased and not removed. Also, aspirin is used for minor sprains, fevers, and pain reducer. The brother can barely move his arm so that is not classified as minor.

Brother, by using it in your teaching, I'm assuming that you mean that you use it to write on the chalkboard. It needs to be immobilized to prevent further damage...if sugary is done, it will have to be immobilized anyways so take this time now to get used to writing with the other hand. Think of it as practice. I can't wait to hear how the Physio appointment goes.

IbnAdam77

Assalam 'Alaikum Warahmatullahi Wabarakatuh

Jazakumullahu Khairan sisters. Sadly, the medicine doctor gave me is causing some allergy on me. First I thought it could be because of something else, but now I am sure that this is due to the medicine he gave. I must go to see him again as soon as possible inshaAllah. The allergy is that my both eyes get swollen, itchy and become teary for a long time, just around after 2 hours to every pill I take. I am advised to take it twice a day. So I think this is not working with me.

Just to give an update that just now I have bought a 100ml Black Seed Oil bottle Alhamdhulillah! :)

I did it due to a two main reasons.

1) Prophet (pbuh) said that the Black Cumin (Black Seed) is a cure for every illness except for Death. (Sahih al-Bukhari, Book 71, Hadith Number 591)

2) With so many experiences of brothers and sisters, it is proven that the Black Seed or its Oil is a cure for all the serious problems they had, including some brothers and sisters in this TTI family too.

Sister Jen, with the mercy of Allah, I can move my hand freely and the pain gets accumulated with some moves. Especially when any force is done. To give you a picture, I would like to say that I can still ride a motorbike but with some pain ofcourse. Since my TP will be over after next week, I am going to be patient on it and just rarely will write long on the whiteboard inshaAllah, because doctor did not ask me to keep it immobilised totally and he knows why.

InshaAllah this will work well for me too. :)

Isra

aka Tree2008

Jazakumullahu Khairan sisters. Sadly, the medicine doctor gave me is causing some allergy on me. First I thought it could be because of something else, but now I am sure that this is due to the medicine he gave. I must go to see him again as soon as possible inshaAllah. The allergy is that my both eyes get swollen, itchy and become teary for a long time, just around after 2 hours to every pill I take. I am advised to take it twice a day. So I think this is not working with me.

Just to give an update that just now I have bought a 100ml Black Seed Oil bottle Alhamdhulillah! :)

I did it due to a two main reasons.

1) Prophet (pbuh) said that the Black Cumin (Black Seed) is a cure for every illness except for Death. (Sahih al-Bukhari, Book 71, Hadith Number 591)

2) With so many experiences of brothers and sisters, it is proven that the Black Seed or its Oil is a cure for all the serious problems they had, including some brothers and sisters in this TTI family too.

Sister Jen, with the mercy of Allah, I can move my hand freely and the pain gets accumulated with some moves. Especially when any force is done. To give you a picture, I would like to say that I can still ride a motorbike but with some pain ofcourse. Since my TP will be over after next week, I am going to be patient on it and just rarely will write long on the whiteboard inshaAllah, because doctor did not ask me to keep it immobilised totally and he knows why.

InshaAllah this will work well for me too. :)

As salamo alaikome

Alhamdulillah brother I pray that the black seed oil works as much for you as it did for me! Please remember to say Alhamdulillah any time you feel the pain as this will help so much (I really really believe that)!

Just so that you know I have begun adding you to my dua with every prayer I have prayed today so far! Inshallah all of our prayers will fly to you and Allah will bless you with his help and you will pass this test with ease!

Brother please keep us posted as to your progress. I am pretty sure all of your brothers and sisters here are very anxious to hear you are well again inshallah.

wa salam

JenGiove

Unfortunatly, that is exactly what is happening to you...the histimine's in your body can't handle the medication. Stop it immediately since it could grow worse and cause respiratory problems.

Black Seed Oil Scientific Research:
Nigella sativa oil (not black cumin seed oil) contains nigellone, which protects guinea pigs from histamine-induced bronchial spasms[6] (perhaps explaining its use to relieve the symptoms of asthma, bronchitis, and coughing).
The presence of an antitumor sterol, beta-sitosterol, lends credence to its traditional use to treat abscesses and tumors of the abdomen, eyes, and liver.[7]
N. sativa oil has been reported to be effective in treating opioid dependence.[8]
N. sativa also has been reported to reduce calculi formation in rats' kidneys.[9]
The oil contains melanthin, nigilline, damascene and tannin. Melanthin is toxic in large doses and nigelline is paralytic, so this spice must be used in moderation.

Sister Isra, that is why it worked on your lung problems.. :)

What I found interesting was that it protects against histimine causing respotory problems. Brother, the Black seed oil is what is protecting you from the medication's worse side effect. :) :) Alhamdulilah! It could have been very serious and life threatening!! Just use it wisely..."too much of a good thing' can throw a wrench into the works. Make sure you inform your doctor that you are taking it though so that he can know what medications not to mix it with.. :)

ShyHijabi

:salam2:

Brother I am sorry to read you are suffering so. If it is a rotator cuff tear then you WILL need surgery eventually. My husband had an ACL injury to his knee about 8 years ago but had no medical insurance and no way to pay for the treatment. Just recently he underwent surgery because we have medical insurance through his work. He put off treatment for so long because he just couldn't afford it. Many times his knee would lock up and he would feel excruciating pain.

Mash'Allah, now he is doing much better and healing each day. I would speak with you doc and ask if he could just do the surgery without the MRI. Some people will say this is impossible but it's not, many rotator cuffs were repaired before the invention of the MRI. While it is a valuable tool for seeing soft tissue damage it is not the only means of assessing the damage. Also ask if the doc could set up a payment plan so the costs would be more manageable.

IbnAdam77

Jazakumullahu Khairan sister Jen and ShyHijabi for those beneficial advice.

Just wanted to tell inform my TTI family that Alhamdhulillah today I have done my first session of Physiotherapy, and before that the doctor asked a LOT. :)

He checked in so many ways and finally said that there are two possible reasons for all this.

1) An injury to the muscles. (Rotator Cuff Injury).
2) An injury to both the muscles and the cartilage of my shoulder.

He said that either way, inshaAllah he have full hope that it will be cured by careful physiotherapy sessions. He said happily that we will be able to know the exact reason(s) after the MRI and asked if I have made an appointment for it. But I said not yet due to some financial issues so far. Then the doctor said not to worry that he is going to take care of me with physio for the next 3 months (inshaAllah), and if it gets worse or not better, then we will do MRI after 3 months and 2 weeks, to make a decision and move further.

I told him about the allergy and he said immediately to stop it. Also asked me if possible to meet the other doctor, then just inform him about it and if not also no problem we can continue well. I have stopped it since last night.

We did some very very light exercises and he said to do it at home as how he told, and to the level he told.

So just wanted to inform my beloved brothers and sisters.

JazakumAllahu khairan for all your kindness and care. I truly appreciate it from the bottom of my heart.

Oh yeah! Black Seed Oil is wonderful mashaAllah. Easy sleeping last night Alhamdhulillah! :)

muslimshabs

I wish I was in a position to help so all I can do is keep you in mind. Maybe the members could start a "Help IbnAdam77" fund or something. Just a thought.

Asalamu alaikum...

jazakallhu khair sister,,,
it is a nice suggestion...

Brother ibn Adam, I vl pray for your health... May Allah heal you...aameen!!! Inshallah Allah will do what is best for you...
wasalaam...

JenGiove

Jazakumullahu Khairan sister Jen and ShyHijabi for those beneficial advice.

Just wanted to tell inform my TTI family that Alhamdhulillah today I have done my first session of Physiotherapy, and before that the doctor asked a LOT. :)

He checked in so many ways and finally said that there are two possible reasons for all this.

1) An injury to the muscles. (Rotator Cuff Injury).
2) An injury to both the muscles and the cartilage of my shoulder.

He said that either way, inshaAllah he have full hope that it will be cured by careful physiotherapy sessions. He said happily that we will be able to know the exact reason(s) after the MRI and asked if I have made an appointment for it. But I said not yet due to some financial issues so far. Then the doctor said not to worry that he is going to take care of me with physio for the next 3 months (inshaAllah), and if it gets worse or not better, then we will do MRI after 3 months and 2 weeks, to make a decision and move further.

I told him about the allergy and he said immediately to stop it. Also asked me if possible to meet the other doctor, then just inform him about it and if not also no problem we can continue well. I have stopped it since last night.

We did some very very light exercises and he said to do it at home as how he told, and to the level he told.

So just wanted to inform my beloved brothers and sisters.

JazakumAllahu khairan for all your kindness and care. I truly appreciate it from the bottom of my heart.

Oh yeah! Black Seed Oil is wonderful mashaAllah. Easy sleeping last night Alhamdhulillah! :)

Mashallah! Alhamdulilah!!

Isra

aka Tree2008

Wa alaikome salam

Oh Brother such GOOD NEWS!!!!! Inshallah after the 3 months you will have time to put aside a bit of money in case the MRI is necessary!!!! Alhamdulillah!!!! Allah does make miracles!!!

I am also so happy to hear the Black Seed Oil helped a bit! It is just the beginning of using it too brother so just wait and see!!! I can testify that the black seed is truely a miracle!!!

I am so happy to read this post today! Please brother keep us informed as to your progress from time to time over the next few months!

You are still and will remain in my dua!

wa salam

IbnAdam77

Jazakumullahu Khairan brothers and sisters.

I do appreciate all your kindness and caring which I pray inshaAllah to be greatly rewarded for.

Yes sister Isra I will try my best to do what you have mentioned inshaAllah.