Salaaaammm

ayman

La Ilaha Illa Allah
Staff member
:) Assalamou alaykoum wa rahmatoullahi wa barakatouhou,
first of all i´d like to thank the administrators for this great website.
i´m a born moslem alhamdoulillah, and i´m studying translation in Germany(french, arabic and german), and i´m getting my degree sooonn inchAllah, there are many new moslems here in Germany alhamdoulillah and they all say "salaaammmm" to all the brothers and sisters.
i love uuuuuu allllll in Allaaahhhhh and thanx.
assalamou alaykoum wa rahmatoullahi wa barakatouhou

Appa BK

Muslimah Light
Wa Alaykum Salaam

How wonderful the muslim ummah is... I'm all the way from South Africa, my youngest sister now attends the German School whidh is one of the best schools in SA and she sounds so cute speaking German....

Welcome to the Website Brother...

Mabsoot

Amir
Staff member
wa alaykum salam wa rahmatullahi wa barakatuh,

jazakallahu khayr...

and welcome to the website! das ist gut ja.. :bananabb2in:

Mabsoot

Amir
Staff member
assalamu alaykum wa rahmatullahi wa barakatuh

More than three Years later, I got to meet my brother Ayman. I would like to reassure everyone that he is indeed a genuine human being, alhamdulillah. :p

I didnt know he was going to be here, in Jordan, but, we had nice day, we opened our fast together and he got to pray in my masjid, hear the two nice Imams, one of whom can recite like mishary Rashid, the other like Sa'ood Ashuryam.. and meet some other nice brothers.

May Allah reward you for the good work you have done in helping people to learn about Islam. May Allah accept it from us and make us better slaves of His, amin.

IHearIslam

make dua 4 ma finals

More than three Years later, I got to meet my brother Ayman. I would like to reassure everyone that he is indeed a genuine human being, alhamdulillah. :p

I didnt know he was going to be here, in Jordan, but, we had nice day, we opened our fast together and he got to pray in my masjid, hear the two nice Imams, one of whom can recite like mishary Rashid, the other like Sa'ood Ashuryam.. and meet some other nice brothers.

May Allah reward you for the good work you have done in helping people to learn about Islam. May Allah accept it from us and make us better slaves of His, amin.

:salam2:

:cool::cool::cool:Co0o0oo0L:cool::cool::cool: :D:D:D:D:D
I was going to welcome then I realized it has been THREE years!:eek::eek::eek:

BinKhadija

An Akhu
Asslam'u Alykum Wa'rehmatullah,

Thanks for this attestation, akhi Abu Abdillah! Lol!!

It's good to know you guys met and, Masha'Allah, opened the fast together in the mosque with so good Imaams. Jazak Allah khayar for the post akhi; we don't often get to listen to something like that often. :)

Mabsoot

Amir
Staff member
Assalamu alaykum

you are welcome

Here, you can hear our Imam, Hmm, and Im the one drinking tea.
[yt]HM7Lp5m38jQ[/yt]

edit: By the way this is Surah Yusuf in "Warsh" recitation,

IbnAhmad

Assalamu Alykum.

MashaAllah. Wonderful Recitiation. May Allah SWT reward you guys for all your hard work.
And one more thing...

Our Ameer...Abu Abdillah...I didnt think you would be so handsome!.. hahahaha! MashaAllah. We can see the noor on your face. ;)

Wassalam. :D:D:D:D:D:D

BinKhadija

An Akhu
Asslam'u Alykum,

He indeed has soothing voice, Alhamdulillah. Jazak Allah for the link.

And its good to know how does the person on that horse (in the avatar) looks like! :)

Albint_Almuslima

Im Proud 2 B Me!
AsalamAlakum,

Welcome to TTI

It’s nice to have u join this lovely community.

Insha Allah u benefit from us as we from u.

Enjoy ur stay Insha Allah,

Take Care,