Salaam Aleikum (intro of myself)

wxgrrl

This is sis Jennie19710, I've chose a old nickname of mine from years ago, but I'm back to the forum ! I hope I'll be able to make new friends here still, and visit my local masjid here in my town soon. I"m seeking to move out soon to get near most transportation in my town, currently i'm in a rural area with not even a bus available, since I cannot afford a car, etc, nor drive yet.. Well, enough about me !

May Allah bless you all for your kindness ..:hijabi:

muslimah_mtl

AlhamduliLlah
This is sis Jennie19710, I've chose a old nickname of mine from years ago, but I'm back to the forum ! I hope I'll be able to make new friends here still, and visit my local masjid here in my town soon. I"m seeking to move out soon to get near most transportation in my town, currently i'm in a rural area with not even a bus available, since I cannot afford a car, etc, nor drive yet.. Well, enough about me !

wa alaykumu salaam ukhtiii
Welcome back to TTI! InshaAllah you'll enjoy your time here and make lots of friends.
Ameen to your du'a and may Allah bless you abundantly.

:wasalam:

TeenagerMuslim

Wa'alikum salaam,

Welcome to this nice forum bro/sis. This is a very good place, I have just recenly joined myself and finding it amazing. I hope you'll have similar or even better experience, In sha Allah.

Salaam

Muslimah16

ServantOfAllah*
:salam2: sister!

Welcome to TTI :)
rather i should be saying,... welcome back to TTI lol :D

Hope u have a great time here inshaAllah.
Our warmest welcome to you beloved sister :)

IHearIslam

make dua 4 ma finals
Assalaamu Alaikum:D
WELCOME BACK TO TTI! yaay! we're glad you have joined us AGAIN! WARM hug to you sister, and yea you will find lots of friends here(those who love you for Allah's sake and not for other reasons)AlhamduliAllah:D
well, looking forward to your threads/posts:)
Allah hafiz now and always:)

ruki4eva

Muslim Unity...
:salam2:
welcome back to TTI sister
thanks for joining the TTI family again :)
inshaAllah you will benefit from here
and you will enjoy staying
ukthii take care
wa iyyakii Ameen
:wasalam:

abedArrahman

May allah find you away to fullfil your wishes in good way inchallah

fada_all

salam alikom

have a warm welocme sister to have been back to your second family again ukhti , i hope you will enjoy your time with us all sister and benefit masha allah from its programmes sister

ur sis khadija