Salaam Aleikum! VERY new revert!

warningsign

Hello! my name is Josh (Yusef) from California. I am an extremely new revert to Islam. I took Shahada 3 days ago, alone after watching many videos, reading the Qur'an and believing in Allah.
I would like to learn more though, about my new religion, if anyone can help me. I don't know exactly what I want to learn, I just want to learn everything.

al-muslimah

Hello! my name is Josh (Yusef) from California. I am an extremely new revert to Islam. I took Shahada 3 days ago, alone after watching many videos, reading the Qur'an and believing in Allah.
I would like to learn more though, about my new religion, if anyone can help me. I don't know exactly what I want to learn, I just want to learn everything.

salam alaycoum brother,welcome to this wonderful site where you can learn everything about islam,congrtulations about converting to islam,make sure that you are in the right true path:biggrin:..and if you have any question feel free to ask ..salam:hijabi: :blackhijab: :hijabi:

BintMuhammad

Staff member
Wa alaikumusalaam,

Mashaa'Allaah Alhamdulillaah welcome to the site and to Islaam. :) So glad about this great news brother. Please don't hesitate to ask question on here.

May Allaah swt continue blessing and guiding you Ameen.

BrotherZak

salam josh and congrutalation on accepting islam and returning back to your fitrah. You can begin to look around the forum and begin to learn about islam.

BrotherZak

salam and can you relate your story on how you found islam? thanks in advance :D

abou_el_walid

Allah_u_akbar

Assalamo alykom wa rahmatu Allah ;; Al hamdulilah ;;

welcome dear brother to the site and welcome to Islam ;;

congrtulations

may Allah guid us all to his mercy

Alhamdulilah

:SMILY206:

alkathiri

As-Shafaa'i(Brother)

Assalamualaikum Bro,

Learn tawheed and aqeeda first , then inshAllah Arabic language
Books by Dr Bilal Philips about tawheed is great.

Your Brother in islam

hijab_sister

ALLAH is in my heart
:salam2: brother
:ma: :ma:
:SMILY206: :SMILY206: :SMILY206: to islam.
may ALLAH shower HIS blessing upon u aamin.
feel free to ask .
waslam

Shahzad

welcome Josh.. a warm welcome. inshALLAH this site will provide u with he best of help, in learning islam.

sajjuaiah

As-salaam alaikum,

May Allah guide you to the best.

You're most welcome to this beautiful community.

Very happy to hear that, Allah has shown you this beautiful relegion.

Behold and follow the correct path.

May Allah protect you from every difficulty.

your brother from India.
:tti_sister: :tti_sister: :tti_sister: :tti_sister:
:salah: :salah: :salah: :salah: :salah:

Albint_Almuslima

Im Proud 2 B Me!
AsalamAlakum,

Welcome to TTI

It’s nice to have u join this lovely community.

Insha Allah u benefit from us as we from u.

Enjoy ur stay Insha Allah,

Take Care,

samiha

---------
Staff member
Assalamu alaykum !

Welcome, and I hope you benefit from this site.

Feel free to ask questions and browse the many different sections of the forum :)

wasalam

cihan

Left The Website
Welcome my dear brother to the right path ..We praise Allah(S.W.T) that He guided you to the straith path...Inshaallah you will enjoy the truth and you will be thankful to Allah(S.W.T) who is the Lord of everything...May Allah(S.W.T) help all of us and the ones other then us who has open hearts... :)

As salamu aleykum wr wb