Salaam People!

Grinner

:salam2:
Whooooaaa, finally joined TURN TO ISLAM!, hoping to learn alot of knowledge on Islam in this forum! Well my names Zackariyah.I enjoy all sports, my favourite football team is Man Utd.I also like playing cricket.I'm stuck to the playstation quite alot.I'm a studen't and still seeking everyday knowledge.
:wasalam:

alkathiri

As-Shafaa'i(Brother)
Assalamualaikum warahmatullah

Assalamualaikum warahmatullahi wabarakatuh

:SMILY206: :SMILY206: to Turn To Islam(TTI)

Dont hesitate to ask if u have any questions

Akhi forget man utd, look at what milan did to man utd => :SMILY32:

I hope u have a great time here, InshAllah

wackyboy

Whooooaaa, finally joined TURN TO ISLAM!, hoping to learn alot of knowledge on Islam in this forum! Well my names Zackariyah.I enjoy all sports, my favourite football team is Man Utd.I also like playing cricket.I'm stuck to the playstation quite alot.I'm a studen't and still seeking everyday knowledge.
congratulations, so were you a non-muslim before? And hope you get what you are looking for.
PS: Man Utd sucks, its all about the gunners :p

Globalpeace

Banned
Red Devil!!!!!!!!!!

W-Salam,

I don't like MAN-U so I obviously don't like you. You stay outta my way and you'll be safe!

Just kidding Bro! Welcome!

American Muslim

Just Another Slave
Assalamu alaikum

Welcome to TTI. Put down the playstation and go play football brother. Outside. lol, some things are the same on both sides of the ocean, I see.

Aapa

Mirajmom
Salaam,

Welcome brother. My sons love playstations. Now, I need to tell you there is one kind of football: NFL. But, the real game is b'ball. Cricket is not a game. I asked someone on this site what cricket was and he responded it is a bug. So allow me to give you a heads up:
NFL: Washington Redskins. We never win, but we are fun to watch.
NBA: Detriot Pistons, Washington Wizards, and now the Chicago Bulls.
and I will even say with Baseball, this is the year the Chicago Cubs will win.

Forgive me, it is Friday night. Welcome.

Grinner

congratulations, so were you a non-muslim before? And hope you get what you are looking for.
PS: Man Utd sucks, its all about the gunners :p
No, i was born a Muslim and will inshallah die a Muslim. Man Utd sucks? Bro in your dreams!:SMILY29:
Whoaaa you people on here don't sit back do you?;)

ShaheedU

Extinct
No, i was born a Muslim and will inshallah die a Muslim. Man Utd sucks? Bro in your dreams!:SMILY29:
Whoaaa you people on here don't sit back do you?;)

Salaam, and welcome bro, isnt it sad to see that muslims have strayed..............from supporting the champions of England?!! :)

Manu fan #2:)

Albint_Almuslima

Im Proud 2 B Me!
AsalamAlakum,

Welcome to TTI

It’s nice to have u join this lovely community.

Insha Allah u benefit from us as we from u.

Enjoy ur stay Insha Allah,

Take Care,