SALAAM WA ALIKUM WA REHMATULLAH E WA BARAKATAHU

zOaib

Sainte_786
as most of the borthers and sisters have seen me posting more n more everyday , i felt obligated to make an introduction which i shud have right from the start , but in all honesty i have been reading a lot on thsi website never posted because my observation had a reason and which is that as the internet has been growing each day there are valid and non valid sites aswell , many muslim forums exist and i have been a part of many to find out that they are actually fake ones , or do not portray islam in the right light of Quran and Sunnah , and those experience led me to investigate sites before i reacted to any of them , so finally after 7-8 months of observing the forums i decided to post, cause most of you here are quite knowlegeable and are open to discussions without criticising other muslims and acting immature .............. inshallah this website can be very useful and gateway of help to many muslims young and old inshallah.

my real name is the same as my screen name ZOAIB ............. i am here in the United States , have been married for 3 years and my wife had a baby girl 4 months ago.
i am not a revert, i am a born muslim, but i would say i have been progressing myself in islam since the age of 24 , when i made it a habit to pray salah regularly and 5 times a day .......... i am 30 years old now .............. and i try to perfect myself each day and every hour inshallah.

i enjoy criticism because it reminds me how imperfect i am and how much more i have to do to correct myself everyday .............. so i look forward to seeing you all in many discussions from here on out inshallah.

:wasalam:

Albint_Almuslima

Im Proud 2 B Me!
AsalamAlakum,

Welcome to TTI

It’s nice to have u join this lovely community.

Insha Allah u benefit from us as we from u.

Enjoy ur stay Insha Allah,

Take Care,

hambaAllah

welcome bro

:bismillah:
:salam2:

:SMILY206::SMILY206::SMILY206: to TTI
Do enjoy your stay brother and hopefully we get lots of contributions fm you and you fm us here and :inshallah: we increases in eeman and knowledge

:wasalam::hijabi: