Salaam

luluimaan

Lulu O' La Mer
Salaam everyone,

I'm new to the site but I converted back in September of 2010. I actually converted because of an Arabic class that I took at my university (alhamdulillah). I love hijab, and I love making it fashionable in a way that it says, "I'm not oppressed you silly ninny," without being obnoxious.

I'm a sort of "hippie" Muslim, in that when I think about Islam or people ask me about it, my main focus is on peace and love for everyone. :blackhijab: Too many people focus on all the negativity in the world and lose sight of the simple beauty and positivity that comes from worship and faith. Allahu akbar.

Keep the iman!

Wasalaam,

Lulu

Aapa

Mirajmom
Assalaam walaikum,

You have made my day, Alhumdullila...if you are ever bored or can't sleep read any of my multitudinous posts. Instant cure for insomnia.

Yes, I hate to admit it, but it is important for brothers to understand, we Muslim women rock it with fashion. This is not a matter of pride. A covered woman is humble. In the back of our mind is that subtle thought am I covered to please My Lord.

And as Islam is the synonym for cosmopolitan we show it, we share it, we are happy women, we are Believing women..

and that's right girl..and one of the things we hippies did was to cover our heads..oh that caused a lot of uproar in the schools...you can't wear a scarf...and we wore rainbow tie-die scarfs with our maxi-skirts...because we wanted peace and love...

Welcome home,
my love,
your aapa

Hajjerr

He is Dhul-Jalali Wal-Ikram
wa aleikum salam,

welcome and i am happy to see islam touches the hearts of more and more people :ma:

Abu Hurairah (May Allah be pleased with him) reported: Messenger of Allah (PBUH) said, "Allah, the Exalted, has said: `I will declare war against him who treats with hostility a pious worshipper of Mine. And the most beloved thing with which My slave comes nearer to Me, is what I have enjoined upon him; and My slave keeps on coming closer to Me through performing Nawafil (voluntary prayers or doing extra deeds besides what is obligatory) until I love him, (so much so that) I become his hearing with which he hears, and his sight with which he sees, and his hand with which he strikes, and his leg with which he walks; and if he asks Me something, I will surely give him, and if he seeks My Protection (refuge), I will surely protect him".
[Al-Bukhari]

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
Welcome to TTI,sister

Salaam everyone,

I'm new to the site but I converted back in September of 2010. I actually converted because of an Arabic class that I took at my university (alhamdulillah). I love hijab, and I love making it fashionable in a way that it says, "I'm not oppressed you silly ninny," without being obnoxious.

I'm a sort of "hippie" Muslim, in that when I think about Islam or people ask me about it, my main focus is on peace and love for everyone. :blackhijab: Too many people focus on all the negativity in the world and lose sight of the simple beauty and positivity that comes from worship and faith. Allahu akbar.

Keep the iman!

Wasalaam,

Lulu
~~~
:wasalam:
:salam2:

:ma:
Alhamdulillah!

Welcome To TTI,sister.
So glad to have you with us~Alhamdulillah!

~May Allah swt help,protect and guide all muslims~Amin!

Take care,
~Wassalam :)

Munawar

Striving for Paradise
:salam2:
Welcome to Islam and to TTI dear sister Lulu,

Love to see a post like yours. You personality seems to be matching with your name... "pearl".

Hope you will benefit from this website.

:wasalam: