Salam Alaikum all

chinamuslim

Bismillah ir Rahman ir Rahim

Hi I am a Chinese muslim. I have come here to InshAllah learn more about islam knowledgeand make some new friends.

BintMuhammad

Staff member
Wa alaikumussalaam,

Masha Allaah another brother from China. Hope you enjoy your stay here. Surely, we are all your friends and ofcourse brothers and sisters in Islam Insha Allaah. Welcome to the site!

virtualeye

Tamed Brother
AssalaamuAlaikum,

Welcome brother. We are friend for the sake of Allah and we like and care each other for the sake of Allah. So we are your best friends. :)

Kindly introduce about what is the situation of Islam in your vicinity. I came to know that some chinese Muslims dont have access to the right knowledge about Islam and they eat pork and drink wine almost daily?
I can understand this is because of the discriminaiton of Chinese Government.

Wassalaam,
VE

asif yousaf zai

Bismillah ir Rahman ir Rahim

Hi I am a Chinese muslim. I have come here to InshAllah learn more about islam knowledgeand make some new friends.

i am in china too right now...plz let me know where about in china..tell me the city...................thnx ll be waiting for ur reply.........Allah pa aman..

Saifadin_Qutuz

Nemesis of Decadence
Wei, ni hao ma :D
Interesting, a Muslim from China. Yes, last thing I knew was that there are about 30 million Chinese Muslims.
My Kung Fu teacher was a Chinese Muslim who spoke Arabic
:p

Umm Aysha

*Strive for Jannah*
Wa alaykum salaam

Welcome :SMILY259:

Nice of you to have joined this wonderful family, insha-Allah you will benefit....

wasalam

chinamuslim

I am so exciting because many musilim brothers reply me. But my Engiish is not good. I will try my best to introduce the situation of Islam in our country.As Chinese muslim youth, i and my muslim brothers is striving to spread islam in the youth. My city is zhengzhou, henan Province, China.Here has about 300 thousand Muslims. My E-mail is ****Welcome to communicate each other.
Begging Allah Bless everybody!

mamoun

in the name of Allah

Mashallah ... brother from china, how great is this religion which makes blood, skin, race, and jender are nothing into account among Us. :)
alhamdolillah

welcome brother