Salam Alaikum from Madinah

Madani

السلام عليكم ورحمة الله وبركاته

I'm from Madinah Munawwarah.

جزاك الله خيرا

kashif_nazeer

~~~Alhamdulillah~~~
Wa alaykumassalaam warahmatullahi wabarakatuhu,
mashaAllah,akhi welcome to TTI.I hope you will benefit from it inshaAllah.

ilyas_eh

Used to be active here!
wa alaykkum assalaam wa rahmatullahi wa barakaatuh

welcome to the forum brother, may Allah bless you.
may Allah make your stay beneficial for you and the rest.

Abu Talib

Feeling low
Assalamu`alaykum Warahmatulahi Wabarakaatu

Welcome brother your from the blessed city I love and wish to die in inshaa`Allah.

Make du`aa for us

Munawar

Striving for Paradise
:salam2:
Welcome to TTI brother.

You made me remember the time when I went for Haj and stayed in Medinah for about a week. It was sooo wonderful. I stayed in Elaf Taibah hotel at the corner of Masjid-e-Nabwi.

People of Medinah are so friendly and honest. There is a certain peace and tranquility in Madinah. I first thought that it is me alone then I found out that everyone experience the same peace and tranquility. It is from a dua of Prophet Mohammad :saw: -- Right brother?

Do you live close to Masjid-e-Nabwi ?
:wasalam:

Madani

:salam2:

yes please tell us more :) how is the prayer? how is the Ramadan there SubhanAllah :) just tell us everything please

Well in short, If you read Salah in Masjid e Nabawi, it seems like Quran is being revealed right now. It's a very amazing experience.

You know, you hear Azaan all over the world. But when you are sitting in Masjid e Nabawi near Rawdha e Rasool and the Muazzin says اشهد ان محمدا رسول الله (صلي الله عليه وسلم)...... Can't describe the feeling then!!!!! SubhanAllah!

Ramadhan is also great here!