Salam Aleykum

Salam Aleykum Brothers and Sisters

I reverted to Islam a month ago by taking Shahadah and performing Gusl and have been to two mosques in London in order to ask for a sisters help and unfortunately both times the muslimah's were busy and InshAllah I really hope to find some fellow Muslimah's to help me with many things as my family are not muslim and I really have no idea where else to turn to for help. InshAllah I pray that maybe some one here knows of a group or a muslimah who would be happy to befriend and help me and InshAllah and Alhumdillah I feel I am on the right path but would very much would love to speak with fellow Muslimahs and InshAllah get some guidance from them. I live in Essex and to be honest the part I live in there are very few muslims so InshAllah this is a good step to take?

:tti_sister:

InshAllah May Allah bless all of you and this website

Your sister in Islam Laura

Laura

Kurdin

welcom

Salam dear sister u rvery welcome ,
it is very nice really ...insalla God help u to be continue dear friend..would please tell us how u found this true way..
hope u success inShalla ..

xSharingan01x

TraVeLer
Salam Aleykum Brothers and Sisters

I reverted to Islam a month ago by taking Shahadah and performing Gusl and have been to two mosques in London in order to ask for a sisters help and unfortunately both times the muslimah's were busy and InshAllah I really hope to find some fellow Muslimah's to help me with many things as my family are not muslim and I really have no idea where else to turn to for help. InshAllah I pray that maybe some one here knows of a group or a muslimah who would be happy to befriend and help me and InshAllah and Alhumdillah I feel I am on the right path but would very much would love to speak with fellow Muslimahs and InshAllah get some guidance from them. I live in Essex and to be honest the part I live in there are very few muslims so InshAllah this is a good step to take?

:tti_sister:

InshAllah May Allah bless all of you and this website

Your sister in Islam Laura

Laura
:salam2:
There should be many Muslims on TTI from UK.
May Allah help you and bless you in his path.
Hopefully you can meet more Muslims in Essex.
Welcome to TTI :D
:wasalam:
Shoaib

Al-Salam

Your Sister In Islam
Masha Allah sister Laura,
welcome to tti, and to islam. you have taken a big step to the right path alhamdoullillah. unfortunatly i do not live in london, but if there is anything you need help with i dont mind helping sis.

From your sister Manal.

Ukht2

Assalam aleycum sister laura welcome in islam mashallah!
i know at the beginning is very imporetant to have some muslim sisters ready to help you..i am revert too so i can understand how do you feel at the moment,so if you want we can keep in touch and ask me anythink you would like to know,inshallah..hope to hear you soon massalama, ukht2

island muslim

Salaam alaiykum sister laura,

Welcome to the website and the big ummah of muslimeen!! alhamdulillah you were guided.
Insha allah you will make a du'a for me sister.

sister ukht2 i dont think its good idea to give email address in public cause there are haters cruising this site regulerly and you might get some unwanted mail.
You should send it to sister laura in private. And may allah reward you for helping our new sister ameen

Zaynab123

Subhana Allah!
welcome to tti

wa alaykum salam sister:ma: :SMILY206::SMILY206::SMILY206: to islam and tti sister that is good news. i don`t live in london but just welcoming you alahamdulilah(praise be to Allah) Allah has guided you to the right path. insha Allah( if god wills)you will find some sisters that will help you. may Allah increase ur knowledge ameen:tti_sister:

wishing u the best.asalamu alaykum sister laura:hearts:

Amiable_Asif

Assalaamu Aalaikum Sis

Welcome sister to Islam & my heartly congratulations to you. No need to worry, if you can turn to Islam so why cann't you get help. InshaAllah you will get help from our Almighty itself. TC & Allah Hafiz

nizar83

welcome sister

inshallah you will make plenty of friends here..

but more important even, inshallah you will learn plenty of things here...

just dont be to shy to ask anything..all questions are good questions!

i pray for you that you will stand firm in religion..and wolahi you have made THE BEST CHOICE !

Albint_Almuslima

Im Proud 2 B Me!
Asalam Alakum,

Welcome to TTI

It’s nice to have u join this lovely community.

Insha Allah u benefit from us as we from u.

Enjoy ur stay Insha Allah,

Take Care,

Allahu_Hassbi

:salam2:
:ma::ma: Mabrook Sister!!!!!!!!
May Allah (SWT) make this path easy for you inshallah & give you success in both the worlds. Ameeen :tti_sister:

hijab_sister

ALLAH is in my heart
salam sister
MASHA ALLAH great.
welcome to islam n welcome to tti.
i hope u will learn alot here INSHA ALLAH.
FI AMANILLAH