Salam everyone

IslamsArrow

Salam everyone,

I decided to join here since it is/was a previous of one of my favorite Islam websites. I joined now because I frequently have questions about Islam, I did previously have an account here that I would like to keep anonymous and also because I lost the password :D.

A few things about myself, im a Sunni Hafafi Muslim, live in the US, hobbies include sports, Internet Money Making, and Reverse Engineering. I decided to choose this username mainly because it deals with the knowledge of Islam piercing through ones heart and purifying it.

You may call me Arrow.

believers_path

Assalamualikum , :SMILY259:welcome back to TTI with nice name:D

hope you r answerd for all your queries on islam.
May Allah bless you n your family

Assalam.

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
Welcome back brother :)

Salam everyone,

I decided to join here since it is/was a previous of one of my favorite Islam websites. I joined now because I frequently have questions about Islam, I did previously have an account here that I would like to keep anonymous and also because I lost the password :D.

A few things about myself, im a Sunni Hafafi Muslim, live in the US, hobbies include sports, Internet Money Making, and Reverse Engineering. I decided to choose this username mainly because it deals with the knowledge of Islam piercing through ones heart and purifying it.

You may call me Arrow.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
:salam2:

Welcome back brother :)

Yes,i agree wif you,that this is a remarkable website!:ma:

Alhamdulillah!

Take Care!
Thank you,
~Wassalam :)

drimi

Qëndrim Ismajli
Esselamu alejkum