Salam From Malaysia!

wizan

:salam2:

Glad to found this kind of website and really hope to see more to "turn to islam". I don't have close friend who converted to Islam and this site may be a go place to find new muslim friends from around the world.

Wassalam

ayesha siddique

wa-alaikumusalam ,glad to here that u r 4om malaysia.i visited malaysia last ramadan wid my family 4 da first time it was fantastic especially lankawie was gea8.well come 2 the site hope to keep in touch.allah bless u.salam to malaysia

wizan

Visited Langkawi!

I also went to Langkawi recently with my family.. actually it was a "Family Day" organized by the bank where my wife works. If you ever come again.. Please let me know.

Thank you for all the comments.
Wassalam

Abu Hannah

Slave of Allah
babath and goreng daging

And I am a Sri Lankan Malay. LOL. I hope to learn more of the language someday. My folks are fluent though. I luv babath and goreng daging though. Not forgetting satay and the peanut sauce. Okay, I'm going on that food tangent !!!! :shymuslima1:

Albint_Almuslima

Im Proud 2 B Me!
AsalamAlakum,

Welcome to TTI

It’s nice to have u join this lovely community.

Insha Allah u benefit from us as we from u.

Enjoy ur stay Insha Allah,

Take Care,

Zahfan

Glad to found this kind of website and really hope to see more to "turn to islam". I don't have close friend who converted to Islam and this site may be a go place to find new muslim friends from around the world.

Wassalam

:wasalam:

Welcome wizan. You made a good decision when joining this community. I am also almost new member.

Malaysia is an interesting muslim country where I will visit one day. Maybe in 2009 I will go there to study for a year.

Tamer

Ua aleikom assalam warahmatuLlahi wabarakatuHu

Welcome to the forum ! Have a nice time with us!
Tamer

Assalamu aleikom warahmatuLlahi wabarakatuHu