salam walakum

lilmuslimah

I have a question i hope someone can answer inshallah

we always read that men in jennah will have multiple wives two wives from dunya and wives from the hur al ayn.

Does that mean that mean that a muslimah that does purdah in this lifetime and restrains her glances from foreign men will never have her husband restraining his glances just for her???

even if that is her desire and dua??

i just feel that if a women honours her body only for her husband why cannot she have her husband honour his body by it being seldomly for his wife to enjoy?

is this possible or will all women have to share their husbands???

please bro/sisters dont tell me i wont feel jealous etc that argument doesn't really work as i am actually unmarried at the moment so being jealous isnt actually possible......... also please bro/sisters dont say i will be the most beautiful because that isnt really any source comfort.:shymuslima1:

Thankyou everyone ramadan mubarak

BrotherInIslam7

La Illaha Illa Allah
Staff member
:salam2:

I take that you are asking about the life in hereafter.

The life in hereafter will be different than the one at present. All negative emotions and rancor in the heart will be removed from the hearts of heaven bound people.

One can not imagine what one hasn't experienced. Think of it this hypothetical example. If you told a baby in the womb of it's mother about the life in the outside world with millions of colors, people, languages etc etc. Would it be able to comprehend it ? Ofcourse not. As the baby's life and experience have only been in the realms of the womb. It can not understand, conceive or imagine what you are trying to tell it.

The same way some women may not be able to imagine presently how their hearts will be cleansed of jealousy in the Hereafter and they wouldn't even think about their husband enjoying hooris. This is understandable feeling.

One shouldn't dwell on this feeling and fall into trap of the accursed shaytaan who uses every opportunity to create doubts in hearts of believers.

We should try to first concentrate on our path to please Allah azz zawajal and get a place in Paradise. May Allah azz zawajal overlook our shortcomings and enter us all in to Jannatul Firdaws. Ameen

Wasalaamalaykum waa rahmatullahi

ahmed_indian

to Allah we belong
:wasalam:

bro BrotherInIslam7 above explained all mashallah.

but sis lilmuslimah, Allah says that we will get whtever we desire in jannah. so if you want to have a husband who will be yours only, that could be POSSIBLE!

But those who believe (in Allah and Islamic Monotheism), and do righteous deeds will be in flowering meadows of the Gardens of (Paradise). They shall have whatsoever they desire from their Lord! (Quran 42:22)

Allah is capable to do all the things. for now, just concentrate to earn His pleasure and safety from hell sister.

and Allah knows best.

lilmuslimah

thankyou to both for your replies however the first brother who replied you ethier did not read my post properly or read it and disregarded what i wrote, as i wrote i am unmarried having a husband who restrains his glances for me is what I want rather then a feeling of jealously.

Thankyou brother ahmed indian.

lilmuslimah

thankyou to both for your replies however the first brother who replied you ethier did not read my post properly or read it and disregarded what i wrote,

I feel quite offended that you are belittling my desire to nothing more then jealously especially when i have already told you i am an unmarried women so jealously isnt a factor here, rather just like men may desire the hur al ayn ,

I DESIRE THAT MY HUSBAND RESTRAINS HIS GLANCES FOR ME.

your missing the point when you tell me that i will be too happy to care because this is one of the things i specifically want from my lord......

I do however appreciate your input jazakallah

Thankyou brother ahmed indian also.

revert2007

Love Fishing
Assalamualikum sis
All women have jealousy feeling same as all men.This is the nature of human. In dunya yes you will feel jealous and you have the rights to be jealous.You are not married yet so do not predict how things going to be in the future whether your husband will marry another woman or not.

There are horis in Jannah but a solehah wife from dunya will be the queen of these horis.

In dunya everything is different.You will never feel the same was as you might feel in dunya.

My advice:Just think how you can get to jannah.If you right leg is in Jannah,it is not a guarantee that your left leg will be in jannah as well.

The life in Jannah is something our mind cannot imagine and Allah has promised that we will please with Him and He will please with us In sha Allah.Just concentrate on your ibadah and your worship so that you can make it to jannah in sha Allah.

The rest of how the life is going to be in jannah and sharing husband in jannah is irrelevant for us who are living in dunya at the moment.

I as a woman do not feel this as a big issue as it is not a big issue at all.

Your aim should be only one TO MEET ALLAH THE EXALTED AND TO SEE HIS HONORABLE FACE.

Allah knows the best
Assalamualikum

sister herb

Official TTI Chef

This is very interesting question and very typical to humans too. As I think, kind of matter may not be big problem in Jannah or even we don´t know now, it is natural as it is something we are thinking in this life. But the other question; what if some woman have been married twice in this life and both husbands and this woman too will reach to Jannah?

:shymuslima1:

I doesn´t feel right way to think that then one woman would has two husbands whose both have been important to her in this life...

lilmuslimah

salam all

@hayat i just want to say that just because we are both women that doesnt mean we have the same desires.

while you may be happy with sharing your husband in the aakhira thats fine but that is for you, being one of the most beautiful of many women really doesn't impress me,

my point is that i would like a husband that restrains his glances for me

again jealousy apart this is what i want

we all will stand on our own on the day of judgement and in this life we lead our own destinies i am my own person i have desires that are personal to me.

thankyou

arzafar

this is a very tricky question and generally the rulings regarding haven and hell seem to be most confusing to me. i dont know the answer myself but there is a hadith that speaks about men getting two human wives in jannah.

However, the math here is strange. if every man in jannah gets two wives from Muslimahs, it implies that twice as many muslim women as men shall enter jannah. I know muslim women make a lot of sacrifices but hey we boys arent that bad to amount to a ratio of 2 women to 1 man in jannah.

and then as far as huris go, they arent human, more like 'dolls' although very good looking :D. This a reward for men only. Im sure there must be some reward reserved specifically for muslim women only (albeit not in a similar category). We believe that Allah is just in reward and punishment and that He knows us better than we know ourselves.

Although i can understand your concern but this is a non issue. As brother ahmed as pointed out, the Quraan clarifies that you will get what you desire and there will be no worries in Jannah. As a muslim you must believe that!!!
Moreover, muslim women should veil/observe modesty because Allah told them to do so and not because of their husbands. in fact it has nothing to do with husbands because even unmarried women must observe hijab.

Observing modesty applies equally to men too so it can also argue that boys also deserve reward so you see such arguments lead to nowhere.

what was the question again?

BrotherInIslam7

La Illaha Illa Allah
Staff member
thankyou to both for your replies however the first brother who replied you ethier did not read my post properly or read it and disregarded what i wrote, as i wrote i am unmarried having a husband who restrains his glances for me is what I want rather then a feeling of jealously.

Thankyou brother ahmed indian.

I apologize. I didn't mean to purposely overlook or disregard what you had asked. It was just that I didn't understand what specifically you were asking, which is why I started my post by assuming that you were asking about the Hereafter.

Yes ! Islam commands the men to do what you have mentioned.

Say to the believing men that they cast down their looks and guard their private parts; that is purer for them; surely Allah is Aware of what they do. [24:30]

And say to the believing women that they cast down their looks and guard their private parts and do not display their ornaments except what appears thereof, and let them wear their head-coverings over their bosoms, and not display their ornaments except to their husbands or their fathers, or the fathers of their husbands, or their sons, or the sons of their husbands, or their brothers, or their brothers' sons, or their sisters' sons, or their women, or those whom their right hands possess, or the male servants not having need (of women), or the children who have not attained knowledge of what is hidden of women; and let them not strike their feet so that what they hide of their ornaments may be known; and turn to Allah all of you, O believers! so that you may be successful. [24:31]

Therefore, men (married or unmarried) are not allowed to look lustfully at women or mingle/chatter/flirt/laugh with them. This all is prohibited in the legislation of Islam.

Lowering the gaze is a sign of a muslim who is willing to obey Allah azz zawajal and controlling his desires. Thus, it is also a way of measure of faith (eeman) in a believing person's heart.

Please inform me if I am still missing the point. But I believe this is what you were trying to get at.

Wasalaamalaykum waa rahmatullahi

kashif_nazeer

~~~Alhamdulillah~~~

إِنَّ لِلۡمُتَّقِينَ مَفَازًا
Yusuf Ali: Verily for the Righteous there will be a fulfilment of (the heart's) desires;(Surah An Naba':31)

And Allah knows best.
:wasalam:

Before you ask this question you should ask yourself another question...
why did God create the sexual relationship between women and men?

the main reason before any thing the sexual relationship is created to keep the humanity offspring by producing a new generation

what we can call the "sexual pleasure" that's derived from the sexual activity is not the supreme purpose ... may be this sexual pleasure as well as the emotional needs as well as fatherhood and motherhood instinct are just like a hidden call to make the relationship between men and women like as a general desire from both ..and this desire can be arranged through "marriage"..so that the life can continue from generation to the next generation depending on this heavenly wisdom that's know exactly how people think and what is their really psychological impetuses

but in the heaven or jannah the matter is different there are no need to keep the humanity from extinction there are no death ... may be for that The God want to give some guarantee to those who believe that the pleasure they have in their first life because of the relationship between men and women will not be perished as well as the nature of paradise will no longer need ""pregnancy and bearing" to produce another generation...no my believed slaves you will have more than any thing you have seen in your first life purified and pious spouses like pearls

In Quran (2:25)
"And give good tidings to those who believe and do righteous deeds that they will have gardens [in Paradise] beneath which rivers flow. Whenever they are provided with a provision of fruit therefrom, they will say, "This is what we were provided with before." And it is given to them in likeness. And they will have therein purified spouses, and they will abide therein eternally."

(3:15)
"Say, "Shall I inform you of [something] better than that? For those who fear Allah will be gardens in the presence of their Lord beneath which rivers flow, wherein they abide eternally, and purified spouses and approval from Allah . And Allah is Seeing of [His] servants -"
Look to the word "purified spouses
"

(4:57)
"But those who believe and do righteous deeds - We will admit them to gardens beneath which rivers flow, wherein they abide forever. For them therein are purified spouses, and We will admit them to deepening shade."

and it's the same equal for men and for women to guarantee the absolute justice

(48:5)
"[And] that He may admit the believing men and the believing women to gardens beneath which rivers flow to abide therein eternally and remove from them their misdeeds - and ever is that, in the sight of Allah , a great attainment -"

(57:12)
"On the Day you see the believing men and believing women, their light proceeding before them and on their right, [it will be said], "Your good tidings today are [of] gardens beneath which rivers flow, wherein you will abide eternally." That is what is the great attainment."

and when Allah said in the holy Quran(76:19)

"There will circulate among them young boys made eternal. When you see them, you would think them [as beautiful as] scattered pearls."

and said also

(56:22,23)
22:And (there will be) Houris (fair females) with wide, lovely eyes (as wives for the pious)
23:The likenesses of pearls well-protected

he used the same word "pearls"

now the concept of hur al ayn can be more clear ... our Lord create some angels(like as hur al ayn and young boys look like pearls) to serve us in the paradise
I want you to look at the relationship between men and women in paradise by a spiritual view "no debarring(for men who don't have any wife in the first life) and no vulgarization(as some other people pretend to criticism Isalm )"
our residing in the heaven will have some interface between humans and angels
and the concept of relationship between men and hur al ayn will not be as sexual as you think in this life

you shouldn't ask can I have this in the heaven? and in the same time you know that Allah said
But those who believe (in Allah and Islamic Monotheism), and do righteous deeds will be in flowering meadows of the Gardens of (Paradise). They shall have whatsoever they desire from their Lord! (Quran 42:22)

you can do whatever you want just believe in him by your heart and soul

Amir_of_spain

Asalam wailkum.

Ok i hear you loud and clear sister. Ok how about we theorize in Jannah Allah will give each individual what ever will please them, if this is what you desire, then i don't see why not Allah the one who loves to create, would create a creation (male) only for you. It is easy, as Allah has done this before as our great father Adam only had 1 wife in Jannah.

Until then, lets focus on getting into Jannah, let's help one another.

Amir of London.

lilmuslimah

@BrotherInIslam7

salam brother i didnt mean to come across so abrupt i hope i havent offended you. i am in agreement that muslim men should restrain their glances only for their wife but that is not because they only desire there wifes is it??

my point here is the hur al ayn will only desire their husband from dunya and thus will restrain their glances for him alone,

I'd quite like that to but in my husband of dunya.

it always feels that the hur al ayn topic is constantly talked about and hey what about me as a woman?? if my husband will be getting hur and another earth wife how is it possible that he only wants me???