Salams 2 all....please make dua 4 my auntie..

Rahima Ali

Asalamualaykum bros and sis....i hope ur in all in good health and iman.
reason's 4 this thread is cos i just found out that my auntie is not well and her health is getting worse, due to liver failure and the doctor's are preparing her death certificate....so please tti family include her 2 ur dua's, cos wallah she's the sweetest person that any1 would love 2 meet, she's still in hospital in intensive care.

YA ALLAH, YA KARIM, YA HAYYUL QAYUM, to you i prostrate in prayers, to u i repent, oh ALLAH, Ya RAHIM, have mercy and compasion 2 my auntie...may YOU ALONE cure her MAY YOU ALONE Grant her good health. Amiin AMIIN YA ALLAH.:tti_sister:

JazakALLAH Khair 4 all ur duas. xx

Asja

Pearl of Islaam
Assalamu Alaicomu dear sister.

Inshallah may Allah subhan we teala help to your auntie that she recover so soon.Ameen Ya Rabb.:tti_sister:

Salam.

a_muslimah86

Hubbi Li Rabbi
Staff member
Ya Allah..Ya Shaafi..I ask You by every name which is Yours, with which You named Yourself, taught to anyone from Your creation, or sent down in Your Book, or which You kept to Yourself in the knowledge of the Hidden with You...to heal sister rahima's aunt..and turn her suffering into a purification for her spirit and a mount of ajer for her dunya and her akhirah!

Allahoma Ameen!..Allahoma Ameen!...Allahoma Ameen!

:wasalam: