Saudi Arabia and the Khilafate.

MohammedMaksudul

May Allah Forgive us
Assalaam walaikum,

Brother what you are describing is not an environment of liberation. A pious Muslim can live in the middle of the duyna and co-exist. The Love and Fear of Allah subhana talla has to be so great nothing can prevent a person from total submission.

Until the Day of Judgment we will have something to entice us. That is the role of Shytan. We have to overcome our temptations. We have to strive. You can put a glass of the most exquisite Rothschild wine before me and I will not touch it. Place gold bullions worth ten million dollars and I will avert my eyes. Give me a slice of bread and let me share it with my neighbor.
The Khaliafate starts with the individual heart.

:salam2:

Sister not every one has the same level of Imaan. What I described is how a constitution of a country should work. How the laws should be. Now suppose you are in a country and it has laws, simillarly an islamic state will have all the sharia'h laws. So, with the shariah established it will be generally helpful for everyone of us to stay away from the traps of shaytan. When there will be no alcohol available, how will someone have it ? When there will be no production of tobacco, how will someone find a cigerette to smoke ? Some evil people will still manage to smuggle or secretly produce these, but generally a mass population will be influenced by good only. I hope you understood my explanation, though it is a very bad one. Allah knows best.

Aapa

Mirajmom
Assalaam walaikum,

I do understand you. I think your heart is in the right place. However, in maximum level prisons counter-band finds its way in. When a person wants something they get it. There is a price..but it is the way of the world.

abuzakariya

Khilafate

Assalamu Alaikum brothers and sisters. In my opinion khilafate will be establisehd (inshAllah) when you come to the Masjid for al-Fajr salat and you see as many brothers praying with you as you see on Friday (Jumuah)

fatma_said

Asalamu alykum

I don't know why people are debating about the khilafah...

the khilafa is a certainty and whoever disregards that disregards the hadiths of the prophet (s.a.w)

Rasoolullah (sallallahu ‘alayhe wassallam) said, “The Prophethood
will last among you for as long as Allah wills, then Allah would take it
away. Then it will be (followed by) a Khilafah Rashida (rightly guided)
according to the ways of the Prophethood. It will remain for as long as Allah
wills, then Allah would take it away. Afterwards there will be a hereditary
leadership which will remain for as long as Allah wills, then He will lift it if
He wishes. Afterwards, there will be biting oppression, and it will last for as
long as Allah wishes, then He will lift it if He wishes. Then there will be a
Khilafah Rashida according to the ways of the Prophethood,” then he kept silent.
(Musnad Imam Ahmad (v/273); Reported by Nou’man ibn Basheer
(radiyallahu ‘anhu))

First there was the prophet and the rightly guided khalifs, AFTER that came 'Mulkan 'Aad dan which means prolonged leaderships such as Ummayad, abbasid, Uthmaniyyah (Ottomans)etc.
AFTER that would come 'Mulkan Jibriyan' which means oppressive (dictatorial) leaderships WHICH WE ARE LIVING IN TODAY!

and after that what does the hadith say O Muslims???

It says 'Khilafah Rashida' (ala man hajin nubuwa- upon the ways of the prophet) INSHALLAH . Most likely by the appearance of the Mahdi (Allahu alam)

so Muslims... KHILAFAH IS THE FUTURE, it is not a distant dream.. so believe, have faith and have hope we shall DEFINITELY overcome..

and by having khilafah it doesn't mean conquering and ruling others it means JUSTICE and UNITY and establishing the rights of Muslims and non-muslims

To conclude allah s.w.t says

"Allah has promised, to those among you who believe and work righteous
deeds, that He will, of a surety, grant them in the land, inheritance (of
power), as He granted it to those before them; that He will establish in
authority their Deen - the one which He has chosen for them; and that He
will change (their state), after the fear in which they (lived), to one of
security and peace: 'They will worship Me (alone) and not associate aught
with Me. 'If any do reject Faith after this, they are rebellious and wicked.
(an-Noor: 55)

Perseveranze

Asalamu alykum

I don't know why people are debating about the khilafah...

the khilafa is a certainty and whoever disregards that disregards the hadiths of the prophet (s.a.w)

Rasoolullah (sallallahu ‘alayhe wassallam) said, “The Prophethood
will last among you for as long as Allah wills, then Allah would take it
away. Then it will be (followed by) a Khilafah Rashida (rightly guided)
according to the ways of the Prophethood. It will remain for as long as Allah
wills, then Allah would take it away. Afterwards there will be a hereditary
leadership which will remain for as long as Allah wills, then He will lift it if
He wishes. Afterwards, there will be biting oppression, and it will last for as
long as Allah wishes, then He will lift it if He wishes. Then there will be a
Khilafah Rashida according to the ways of the Prophethood,” then he kept silent.
(Musnad Imam Ahmad (v/273); Reported by Nou’man ibn Basheer
(radiyallahu ‘anhu))

This is what I was wondering, is this Hadith under dispute in terms of legitimacy or something?

Althought there's many complexities with having a Caliphate, if it did work out then at the very least the Muslim Ummah will feel ALOT more united and who knows, oppression in places like Palastine, Iraq, Afganistan may have someone to cry out too.

I remember seeing alot of demonstrations, when Gaza was being bombarded by the Zionists, and in these demonstrations, the "call for Caliphate" was certainly emphasised.

Aapa

Mirajmom
Assalaam walaikum,

It all starts in the individual heart. We have to react. We have to be honest and true to Islam. It is that simple. I know there was a great man who wrote a great letter in the early times of Islam.

We have to start one by one..lead to community...we are divided and selfish.