Say Something Nice about (or to) the person above you ..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Phoyage

:salam2:
Very curious!
Sister does every name have to have a meaning?

Like in Canada:
What does Zellers mean
Or Walmart
:lol:

amirah80

*Fear Allah*

No they all do not have to have a meaning but most of them do. Maybe you dont know it. LOL :)

Kind of Funny :)

Salam
Sister Amirah80

ohhockleng

It's funny when people are posting facts, there are being deleted. All praises belongs to Allah the almighty only.

Proud_2b_Muslim

Ahmad M. Al-Marshoud
you can have it sister , I am thinking of changing it
I like that you are simple and dont have an avatar and you type salam in your signature , it is simple and nice

ohhockleng

I just don't get what you mean brother?
Mualaikumsalam, I earlier posted, I don't get it with this thread, for all praises only belongs to allah, and there is a hadis saying if a fellow muslim praises you, take a handful of sand and put it at his face for all praises only belongs to god, and it get deleted, how nice.

Phoyage

The prophet use to say, I can't find the hadith, I hope the brother and sisters here can enlighten us, Our prophet muhammad PBUH says, if a fellow muslim praises you, take a handful and sand and put it to the person face, for praises only belongs to God.
I don't mind praising people, but doing it where everybody can see it, is just not sincere, I like to praise people only when I meet the person in person. Otherwise praising in public (for example in forum, or in front of many people) is either a praise or being sarcastic In my most honest opinion.

Dude it didn't get deleted!
It is on page 15.

Phoyage

Ohhockleng admits when he is wrong which is a really good trait which isn't in alot of muslims these days

adiilah

Salaam ,

wht we hv in common is the indian ocean ..lol

but the person above me seem to like playing games...

hv fun ...

Status
Not open for further replies.