se7en riddle

amirah80

*Fear Allah*
:salam2:

For the dead man in the room with a puddle of water

The answer is he was standing on a piece of ice. :biggrin:

I have one I think it is easy while we still ponder on #1 that has not been solved.

There is a man who is in a room without any windows or doors. The only thing he has is a ball and a bat how does he get out? Pretty easy! :)

munawarah

yes believer, a hint would be nice =)

and heres another wild guess for amirahs riddle:

the room has no windows or doors, so you can escape frome the gap where the window/door is supposed to be,??????

:lol:

amirah80

*Fear Allah*

Believer I need a hint too that would be great! :)

Munawarah no that is not it:( :lol: Let me know if I should post a hint.

believer_15

Sister
ummm..... I'll just describe that treasure a bit more... just exaggerate it enough to make you guys get an idea.... OK, this is one of the greatest treasures in the world, if used wrongly, it can be disastrous .... this treasure is increasing day by day ...... if someone steals it from you, it may not harm you, it won't cause a loss for you, though it will be a benefit for the one who gains it.... see, by treasure, i don't necessarily mean jewels and money :D ...
OK............ let's make it TOOO easy, the world is advancing day by day because of this treasure ... :D ....there, I've almost given u the answer :D
SO, what is this treasure? :)

OK Amirah, Ur turn to give the hints!!! :D :D :D :D

amirah80

*Fear Allah*

Beliver ok I will guess oil L0L :) That is the only thing I can think off. :( and the world is sure profiting from it.

Ok hint for my riddle the guy in the empty room with no windows and doors the only thing he has is a ball and a bat. How does he get out.

Hint: The ball and the bat

muslim56

Human Being

Beliver ok I will guess oil L0L :) That is the only thing I can think off. :( and the world is sure profiting from it.

Ok hint for my riddle the guy in the empty room with no windows and doors the only thing he has is a ball and a bat. How does he get out.

There might be a part of the wall which is broken so the man who might be a baseball player might throw in the air the ball and hit it hard with the bat and the wall breaks and the gap is big enough for him to get out.

Beliver, my anwser is knowledge

munawarah

ok, the answer to amirahs riddle is.......i think (stupid answer this one!!):

the ball has a message written on it (saying:im stuck in this room,help),
give the ball to the bat(as in the animal!),
let the bat fly out the room through the chimney,
bat gives the ball to 'someone'.
'someone' frees you!!

ta da lol

i know my imagination is running wild and i doubt this answer is correct.

amirah80

*Fear Allah*

lol sister Munawarah and Muslim56 I cannot stop laughing. No neither one is the answer.

Hint: Think about it. The ball and the bat. There are no tricks like messages on the ball. :) or holes in the wall hehe.

malickabrother

save Palestine!

:salam2: sister my concern is how did he get in there first?lol
:wasalam:

amirah80

*Fear Allah*

lol I have no idea how he got there I just know how he gets out. My guess would be he stood there and they built the room around him.

believer_15

Sister
:holaaa: :SMILY45: :jumpclap: :shake: Muslim56, YOU ARE ABSOLUTELY CORRECT!!!!!!!!! :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

....and great guesses to amirah's riddles guys!! :lol:

believer_15

Sister
Aw Amirah, this riddle's not easy..........the bat and the ball aren't giving me ANY idea.........but i won't give up :D .... I'll try again...

amirah80

*Fear Allah*

Sister Believer funny easy:) That is exactly what I said about yours not easy. lol And I said oil lol.

Tell me if you guys give up......

amirah80

*Fear Allah*

Nope. :biggrin:

Another hint: this will give it away I think :)

When you play baseball how do you get out?

The answer will be the answer to the riddle:biggrin:

muslim56

Human Being

Sister Believer funny easy:) That is exactly what I said about yours not easy. lol And I said oil lol.

Tell me if you guys give up......

hey amirah another answer, the guy starts wacking the wall with the bat and throws the ball at the wall just to make noise.A guy hears him and calls the police just that he heard noise form that room and the man gets saved or the room he is in has no roof
:lol::lol:
My riddle

there is a castle where you go no king in sight or queen. you play all you want. what is it