se7en riddle

munawarah

:lol: jazakillah for the answer amirah....i'd never have guessed :lol:

ok heres a riddle:
Sergi and Sally where sitting in their family room one night. While Sergi was watching T.V his wife Sally was reading. All of a sudden the power went out and Sergi decided to go to bed, but Sally kept on reading. With no use of artificial light, Sally kept on reading. How?

not too hard....good luck everyone

amirah80

*Fear Allah*
:salam2:

Munawarah :)

I would guess that the wife is blind and she was reading a book in Braille so she does not have a need for lighting? :biggrin:

Wasalam Amirah80

munawarah

well done amirah, your answer is correct:
'I would guess that the wife is blind and she was reading a book in Braille so she does not have a need for lighting.'

riddle:
............(below)

amirah80

*Fear Allah*

Well if you can only use the steps once. I would assume you were upstairs and need to go downstairs to the ground/1st floor since they are the same thing being the house only has 2 floors. The switches probably belong to each individual lamp and you just cut them on. lol?

I was a bit confused on this one too.

munawarah

hmmm....sorry guys,i reread the riddle and realized it does sound very confusing.....ok, i'll try to rephrase it...somehow.

riddle: rephrased,
You are standing in front of a room with one lightbulb inside of it. You cannot see if it is on or off. Outside the room there are 3 switches in the off positions. You may turn the switches any way you want to. You stop turning the switches, enter the room and know which switch controls the lightbulb. How?

hope this is better

good luck

kashif_nazeer

~~~Alhamdulillah~~~
Just turn one of the switches on and leave the other two in off position,do it thrice...whichever switch makes the lightbulb glow that switch controlls the lightbulb :D

munawarah

nope...

is this riddle still really confusing??

if it is then forget it and i'll post another riddle instead!

amirah80

*Fear Allah*

Munawarah :) I think still think it is confusing. Can we just start with another, inshallah.

Wasalam Amirah80

munawarah

forget that riddle ...heres another one:

A man was found murdered on Sunday morning. His wife immediately called the police. The police questioned the wife and staff and got these alibis:
The Wife said she was sleeping.
The Cook was cooking breakfast.
The Gardener was picking vegetables.
The Maid was getting the mail.
The Butler was cleaning the closet.

The police instantly arrested the murdered. Who did it and how did they know?

good luck!

muslim56

Human Being
forget that riddle ...heres another one:

A man was found murdered on Sunday morning. His wife immediately called the police. The police questioned the wife and staff and got these alibis:
The Wife said she was sleeping.
The Cook was cooking breakfast.
The Gardener was picking vegetables.
The Maid was getting the mail.
The Butler was cleaning the closet.

The police instantly arrested the murdered. Who did it and how did they know?

good luck!

I heard of this one
It was the maid `cause it was saturday and mail doesn`t come on saturday and sunday:biggrin:

amirah80

*Fear Allah*
Salam Alaikum

lol If muslim56 is right I would have never got it :biggrin: The mail comes where I live on Saturday. :)

munawarah

correction:
A man was found murdered on Sunday morning.

well done everyone

heres another riddle:
A wife shoots her husband, holds him underwater for 5 minutes, and then hangs him. Later they both go out to dinner that night and have a great time. How?

(i like this one...it's not hard though!)

Sakib

♣♦Sakib♦♣
:lol: shoots him with the hose for fun?

holds him down under a running sink?

then hangs him out to dry?

:lol: i have no clue at all....