se7en riddle

Skywalker

Solution

way to go amirah, your answer is correct!!

riddle:
Suppose you want to send in the mail a valuable object to a friend. You have a box which is big enough to hold the object. The box has a locking ring which is large enough to have a lock attached and you have several locks with keys. However, your friend does not have the key to any lock that you have. You cannot send the key in an unlocked box since it may be stolen or copied. How do you send the valuable object, locked, to your friend - so it may be opened by your friend?

good luck
:salam2:

I think if the locking ring is big enough to have two locks attached...u can send the box locked(having your lock). Now when the box reaches your friend he or she can put another lock on it and mail it back to you. Then you can take your lock off the box and send it back to your friend with his or her lock on it.

A bit expensive procedure i think...may still be feasible considering the value of the object that you have to send...lolz

amirah80

*Fear Allah*

Skywalker that seems like it could be the answer. Inshallah, it is because I want a new riddle. lol

Wasalam Amirah

munawarah

excellent job, skywalker.....
that was a confusing riddle...sorry about that.
i got another confusing riddle up my sleeve but i'll post a easy one:

riddle:
A woman was horrified to find a fly in her tea. The waiter took her cup and went into the kitchen and returned with a fresh cup of tea. She shouted, "You brought me the same tea!" How did she know?

good luck

Skywalker

Solution

excellent job, skywalker.....
that was a confusing riddle...sorry about that.
i got another confusing riddle up my sleeve but i'll post a easy one:

riddle:
A woman was horrified to find a fly in her tea. The waiter took her cup and went into the kitchen and returned with a fresh cup of tea. She shouted, "You brought me the same tea!" How did she know?

good luck

May be she would have put sugar in it and the new one was also sweet...so she could have concluded that its the same tea.

muslim56

Human Being

To be honest, it is too tough for me to answer.

Is it about 'Once in a Promised Land by Laila Halaby'??

no wait i meant something else.there was once a man publishing a magazine. then he thought of an idea. his magazine idea was so cool that everyone enjoyed it. but then he got aressted. how did that happen.

hint: he gave away a piece of information

Muslimeeen

Here are some REALLY tough riddles!

A large truck is crossing a bridge 1 mile long. The bridge can only hold 14000 lbs, which is the exact weight of the truck. The truck makes it half way across the bridge and stops. A bird lands on the truck. Does the bridge collapse? Give a reason.

A boy was at a carnival and went to a booth where a man said to the boy, "If I write your exact weight on this piece of paper then you have to give me $50, but if I cannot, I will pay you $50."

The boy looked around and saw no scale so he agrees, thinking no matter what the carny writes he'll just say he weighs more or less.

In the end the boy ended up paying the man $50. How did the man win the bet?

A magician was boasting one day at how long he could hold his breath under water. His record was 6 minutes. A kid that was listening said, "that's nothing, I can stay under water for 10 minutes using no types of equipment or air pockets!" The magician told the kid if he could do that, he'd give him $10,000. The kid did it and won the money. Can you figure out how?

I know loads more but I'll leave this for now

:wasalam:

muslim56

Human Being
For the truck part, I do not think so because the bird is very,very light.Unless it was a goose.

For the carnival part, there may have been a scale under the boy.Or he just made a lucky guess

For the magician part, The kid may be a experinced swimmer or he may have been blowing bubbles.

islamisthesolution

salaam 3lykum

assalaamu alaykum wa rahmatullah

heres a riddle:

there are 7 girls on a bus,
each girl has 7 bags,
each bag contains 7 cats,
each cat has 7 small cats (kittens),
each cat has 4 legs

question: how many legs are there in total on the bus??

the fastest record holder was ten minutes!!

good luck

wassalaam

i guess its 406 legs.
:lol:

Muslimeeen

For the truck part, I do not think so because the bird is very,very light.Unless it was a goose.

For the carnival part, there may have been a scale under the boy.Or he just made a lucky guess

For the magician part, The kid may be a experinced swimmer or he may have been blowing bubbles.
Uhh sorry brother!

1.WORNG
2.WRONG
3.WORNG

munawarah

Asslaamu alaykum wa rahmatullah

For the truck riddle, my answer:
No, the bridge does not collapse because the petrol the truck used up on the bridge so far is the smae wieght as the bird ie the truck with bird still weight 14000lb!

For the boys weight riddle, my answer is:
the man wrote 'your exact weight' on the paper!

for the magician riddle, my answer is:
the boy stood under a shower????
This one is a wild guess!

wassalaam