Seeking refuge with God in the bathroom

Ladybug3478

As far as thinking of or about God, this is normal and ok, the problem is not the thought, it is mentioning Allah's name vocally. You can say to your self without being vocal.

I wouldn't stress myself too much about this. Just try to mention before you go vocally but if you forget and are in the area; you can say it in your self without speaking, such as you do when you say to your heart something.

I am glad you are working on trying to understand this beautiful dean Islam.

:wasalam:

Hello,

Thanks for clarifying.

Hard Rock Moslem

I'm your brother
Lady, firstly I'm glad too with your attitude towards religion. Perhaps some day you will choose a religion and I hope when the time come it will Islam.

I'm going back to my original question, christian believe in order to enter heaven you need to be baptized. If baptizism done at later age, let's say when the baby is 2 years old. What will happen if the newborn baby died just hours after birth? I know you are not bound to any religion yet so this question may not be relevant to you or unfair for you to answer it. I'm sorry about that.

But I just would like to raise a point. I posted the link about pope, even the pope believes this baptizism need to be reviewed or do away with it.

In Islam no one have the authority to do away with what Allah and His Rasool's have made it mandatory unless in some emergency situation as guided by the religion.

Almeftah

السلام عليكم ورحمة الله وبركاته

Some Scholars said its ok to remember Allah or make dua'a (supplication) inside the bathroom, But only in your heart. But it is more likely to just be quiet and say Dua'a before entering or after leaving it.

* Ghufranaka means: Your (Allah's) Forgiveness.

Abdulhalim

Lady, firstly I'm glad too with your attitude towards religion. Perhaps some day you will choose a religion and I hope when the time come it will Islam.

I'm going back to my original question, christian believe in order to enter heaven you need to be baptized. If baptizism done at later age, let's say when the baby is 2 years old. What will happen if the newborn baby died just hours after birth? I know you are not bound to any religion yet so this question may not be relevant to you or unfair for you to answer it. I'm sorry about that.

But I just would like to raise a point. I posted the link about pope, even the pope believes this baptizism need to be reviewed or do away with it.

In Islam no one have the authority to do away with what Allah and His Rasool's have made it mandatory unless in some emergency situation as guided by the religion.

So if the baby died before he/she is baptized in a church, he/she will not be saved from hell aah? this is totally unfair and definitely, God will not allow this to happen to an innocent baby, regardless of his/her religion. In Islam, even if the baby is babtized in a Church and dies before he/she reached the age of Seven (7) or may be up to Ten (10), he/she will be accepted to Paradise.

Also, In Islam, every child born he/she is born in a Fitra (which means a Muslim), and he/she is moulded into the religion of his parents.

fada_all

:salam2:

not the bathroom, the toilet, or any place that holds urine and human waste.

you ask Allah to protect you from the male and female Jinn, that may cause you harm.

prior to using the toilet, you say in Arabic

Allahuma innee aoothoo bika min al-khubthee wal khabyith.

ps. if you keep your toilet lid closed all the time than you can just say it just before opening the lid.

:wasalam:

yes sister and that dou'a should be before untering , as when you enter the toilet..or any palce like this. you should never utter allah's name....because when you ask allah or you utter any word the angels try to enter so as to write down what you utter and they find a bad smell they complain to allah about that person who caused them to it..there an authentic hadith about his case......

fada_all

yes sister and that dou'a should be before untering , as when you enter the toilet..or any palce like this. you should never utter allah's name....because when you ask allah or you utter any word the angels try to enter so as to write down what you utter and they find a bad smell they complain to allah about that person who caused them to it..there an authentic hadith about his case......

Ladybug3478

But I just would like to raise a point. I posted the link about pope, even the pope believes this baptism need to be reviewed or do away with it.

Hello Hard Rock Moslem,

A huge amount of non-denominational churches and Jehovah Witness believe that a person has to be of age that when they are baptized it is because they are full aware of what they are choosing and are deciding to live a life for God. Babies being baptized is a Catholic believe not, shared by myself and not shared by a large amount of Christians. It looks like the Ghusl practice might cover it though. Thanks.

Regards

BigAk

Correct me if i'm wrong, but I think it is seeking refuge with God, from shaytan while in the bathroom. :astag:

I'm glad I'm not the only one who caught this error... There is a serious mistake in the title of this thread. It should be seeking refuge WITH Allah (and not FROM Allah) from satan..

No one else caught this???

Sanaa01

Muslima

Thank you sister fada_all,
Can you post that hadith if you have it?
What if in the case when you have the toilet separated from the sink and you enter the bathroom to make the wudu' can you still say bismallah prior to making wudu'
Because I heard your wudu' will be invalid if you don't or forget to say bismillah and you have to redo it