Seeking to revert

jennie19710

I"m seeking to revert to Islam at my local masjid, I have been studying Islam for a few years now and I am ready , inshaAllah ! I believe it is the true way ! I am in area north of Chicago , wish to meet other sisters to help with becoming a good Muslim woman.:shymuslima1:

Oem Soufiane

Mashallah, i am very happy for you, I am not close to you as i live in holland, but I hope you will find some good sisters to help you there, did you already say the shahada yourself in front of Allah? That is the most important thing. May Allah bless you and give you a lot of knnowledge, and a strong imaan.

Tru3m0sl3m

Brother in ISLAM
Assalamoalaikum sister,
Subhanallah! Thats great news i hope if there's any sister from chicago over here would be glad to help you.. And if you've any query whatsoever related do post in the related sections.. We are all here to help and also to learn about Islam..
Assalamoalaikum

shichemlydia

congratulations

salam alikoum,
machae allah, what this good news in the morning, may allah help you to keep always on the straight path. i am sure you will find the brothers and sisters here very helpful, please do not hesitate to ask any question that may come to your mind, we are here to help you with the best inchae allah.
by the way, yousuf estes is not far away from you, you can his email, and ask him questions. he use to come across the american states to deliver his lectures about islam try to ettend them, or get them at www.hearislam.com
wa salam alikoum

shichemlydia

congratulations

salam alikoum
what this good news in the morning, may allah kep you always on the right path, i am sure you will find brothers and sisters from your region, and they will be very helpful, inchae allah.
by the way yousuf estes, is not far away from you, try to get his email and send him, he will help you too. he use to come around the american states to deliver his lectures, try to attend them, they are good.
or to get them from the web at www.hearislam.com
also, the free arabic-english version of the quran is available at http://islamtomorrow.com/downloads/Quran_Khan.pdf.
any more question, please do not hesitate, we will do our best to help you inchae allah.
wa salam alikoum

alexandra

As'salammm alaykom sister.....I'm so happy for u.I'm a convert girl.I cam to islam 2 months ago.Al hamdulillah.I'm so proud of my choice;its the best choice i evr made in my life.I ask ALLAH to guide u to the truth and find it as i have found it.If u r ready to become a muslimah,and if u feel that ALLAH is the oneness God and The Prophet Muhammad is His Massenger,his slave,u than become a muslimah.

May allah help u in ur deen and iman and bless u all the time.

Ur sister in islam SARAH

Wa alaykom salmmmm wa rahamu allah

A Kashmiri

Asallamu Alaikum ( May Allahs blessing be upon you).

Allahu - Akbar( Allah is Greatest), indeed it is a good news.

May Allah help you in being steadfast and have a good life as a muslimah inshallah.

We all here will want to know your story of your journey back to Islam.:SMILY45:

:SMILY259::SMILY206::SMILY206::SMILY206::laughing-dancing:

Zayna85908

Mashallah, sister I am married for 3 years with a 6 month old son and I converted to islam about 3 years ago aswell so if you have any questions please ask

Where are you from sister??

walakum salam

cmelbouzaidi

:salam2:

Allahu Akbar! Allahu Akbar! Allahu Akbar!

Congratulations sister :) I am in Florida en route to France shortly, Insha Allah. I am sure you will find some great sisters, reverts and others in Chicago, Insha Allah. We are like one big happy global family here on TTI :) I reverted to Islam 17 years ago.... any questions you may have, please ask us, there are plenty of reverts to Islam on this forum :)

:wasalam:

Albint_Almuslima

Im Proud 2 B Me!
Asalam Alakum,

Welcome to TTI

It’s nice to have u join this lovely community.

Insha Allah u benefit from us as we from u.

Enjoy ur stay Insha Allah,

Take Care,

jennie19710

Many thanks to all !

:tti_sister: I cannot say how much I appreciate all the responses since I posted here, when I became a member. Yes I did profess my shahada in private, but I would like to make it within my local masjid to be part of my local community or one nearby. I will study more and learn, listen as much as I can, inshaAllah. I'm so happy I have "found peace" within, by becoming Muslim. Alhumdulillah. My oldest sister is Muslim, she passed away a few years ago, and I kept her Quran for safe keeping and to learn from. Islam is so beautiful and truth.:hijabi:

sajjuaiah

As-salaam alaikum,

Allahuakbar, Allahuakbar, Allahaukbar.

Very happy to hear, may Allah guide you and help you from every difficulty.

I am your brother from K.S.A.

May Allah give you a chance to visit Makkah and Madina.

Jazakmullah Hu-Khairan.

GAZIJA

Staff member
I am in the Milwaukee county area of Wisconsin, sister.

Assalamu Aleikum sister

MashAllah sister that is great news, may Allah guide you to the right path.
I am in chicago, unfortunutlly I am male so i cant take you to the masjid, exept give you information about anything you need in chicago? Or ask some sisters to help you.

weselam