Self Pity Thread (free admission and snacks)

mymohsin

Pls mak Duwa 4 me
Salaam,

I pretty sure it is just salat prayer. Dua is also a word in Persian speaking countries (Iran, Afghanistan, etc), who speak Farsi but not Arabic.

The Farsi language uses the same letters and numbers as Arabic but the pronunciations are different. Some words are the same in Farsi and Arabic (i.e Dua). Just think of it like English and Spanish. Hope that helped.

Jazak Allah brother "Thehumblewun" yeah u r right Namaz = Salat = Prayer yeah in India we say Namaz. I m srry it was my ignorance that I wrote Namaz.

Sakeena

aslam alaikum!

i'll miss u all when i''m gone...subhanallah.. :( this summer and perhaps for a long time....no computer......plz keep me in ur duas inshallah. :girl3:

salam,

~Sakeena

mymohsin

Pls mak Duwa 4 me
Salam Sister,

We will also miss u Sister and hope when u back u will be with good news insha allah. May Allah shower his blessing and mercy on all of us. Ameen and u to pls rem us in ur duwas.

Jazak Allah.

Sakeena

Salam Sister,

We will also miss u Sister and hope when u back u will be with good news insha allah. May Allah shower his blessing and mercy on all of us. Ameen and u to pls rem us in ur duwas.

Jazak Allah.

same here dude, lol here *hands over* have some apple pie* makes me feel better... I prefer chocolate tho...I'll miss u all too subhanallah... :(

mymohsin

Pls mak Duwa 4 me
same here dude, lol here *hands over* have some apple pie* makes me feel better... I prefer chocolate tho...I'll miss u all too subhanallah... :(

Salam Sister,

Jazak Allah dont be sad get through with ur exams, chocolates r waiting for u :).

Allah Hafiz.

mymohsin

Pls mak Duwa 4 me
Hey sister dont be greedy lol I said after when u get through ur exams lol and how nice u look with hehehehe so dont be sad always enjoy happy and be thankful to Allah. :)

once again May Allah help u with ur education. Ameen. Your brother in Islam

warda A

Sister
:salam2:

Sakeena, i hope next time you will have a positive attitude, this time you had alot of issues to go through,(mum, friend, shrink) so just stay focused next time.
a positive attitude leads to a positive life, so think positive.
yep chocolates only after you pass the exams Lolz

jggxac.jpg

we will miss you
bye take care and remember Allah Ta'ala is always watching you.

:wasalam::hearts::hearts:

Sakeena

Aww thanks sister Warda A.! lol okay happy happy happy! lol I'm going to do so much better inshallah!

Abt my friend, we're still friends... but she hasn't called me in a little while though.... perhaps I'm not a good friend..... :(

Sakeena

Must...eat...chocolate...no...must...resist...focus...math...and...science...exams...pray more inshallah! :hijabi:

warda A

Sister
Aww thanks sister Warda A.! lol okay happy happy happy! lol I'm going to do so much better inshallah!

Abt my friend, we're still friends... but she hasn't called me in a little while though.... perhaps I'm not a good friend..... :(

Positive thinking Positive thinking Positive thinking Positive thinking Positive thinking Positive thinking Positive thinking Positive thinking

do not always fault yourself when you believe that you were trying to help.
good friends are hard to find but do not beat yourself up if she doesnt call.
gives you time to study and not talking Lolz

mymohsin

Pls mak Duwa 4 me
:)

Sister maths is like a puzzel as much u do it that much u will enjoy it and more u study science the more u will explore and the more u explore the more u come to Islam.

So workhard and enjoy.

Chocolates is reward for u for ur hard work with ur studies so first do it then u can clame it good luck

Sakeena

Positive thinking Positive thinking Positive thinking Positive thinking Positive thinking Positive thinking Positive thinking Positive thinking

do not always fault yourself when you believe that you were trying to help.
good friends are hard to find but do not beat yourself up if she doesnt call.
gives you time to study and not talking Lolz

but now i have no one to talk to :( on the phone......

sigh......

okay...