Self Pity Thread (free admission and snacks)

mymohsin

Pls mak Duwa 4 me
yeah Sister I agree with u that u dont like it thats y I have requested u to workhard with and u will c that u will start liking them
same case with me didnt want to say but just to knowledge by the garce and mercyy of Allah when i was in my school I m also eeeehhhhhh with math and science but now I did my Masters in them by the grace and mercy of Allah and duwas from u all.

So never giveup work hard and make duwa to Allah nothing is impossible insha allah.

Sakeena

Whatever.

It's important and I'll do what I have to do to pass the 2 exams inshallah.

ugh I don't like them! But I supposee I have no choice to love them...inshallah. :hearts: hehe

warda A

Sister
Whatever.

It's important and I'll do what I have to do to pass the 2 exams inshallah.

ugh I don't like them! But I supposee I have no choice to love them...inshallah. :hearts: hehe

positive thinking
Just tell yourself this " i will do well inshalla" over and over again till it will always be on your mind instead of negative thoughts
:hearts:

mymohsin

Pls mak Duwa 4 me
positive thinking
Just tell yourself this " i will do well inshalla" over and over again till it will always be on your mind instead of negative thoughts
:hearts:

agree positive thinking really it will build ur confidance insha allah. Jazak Allah sister

massi

assalam alaikom
well my advice is to take some Raisins every day before breakfast because it's useful to make your memorize more stronger ...:lol::lol::lol:

Attachments

• Black Raisins.JPG
    Black Raisins.JPG
    66.1 KB · Views: 5

massi

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:
and keep smiling
:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Attachments

• tari.jpg
    tari.jpg
    20.7 KB · Views: 5

massi

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:
ok one more
:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Attachments

• 110321-71742.jpeg
    110321-71742.jpeg
    4.4 KB · Views: 6

rightpath_357

Awwwww sis! :(
I know they must be hard!
So work even harder! :D

Lol- the thread title was funny. :lol:

May Allah grant you a great sucess sis. :hearts: Ameen!

Frank_H_Smith

New Revert 2010
As Salamu 'Alaykum,

There are what are termed learning styles. I, for example, do not learn visual information well. I had a head injury in my teen years and damaged the part of my brain that processes visual data. Consequently, I have to form auditory maps where other individuals visualize, I have to have a running commentary for directions.

Other people may not do as well retaining a lecture; however, they will certainly remember a powerpoint presentation better than I do.

The first step to learning a subject is to know your learning style. You may have to translate visual data into auditory data or auditory data into visual. There are also tactile learners who do better with the hands on approach of learning by doing. So, as has been said. Whether good or bad, Alhamdulillah!

It is often said that Edison was unsuccessful either a 1000 or 10,000 times before successfully illuminating a light bulb. He was asked how he was able to continue after 10,000 failures. He said he never failed. Edison said that he had successfully eliminated 9,999 way to create a light bulb.

A technique used by successful sales people is to realize before making the first call that they are going to get 99 no's before they get the yes for which they are looking. Each no is view as one step closer to the yes.

As a Muslim, each of us is blessed with the knowledge that we are in submission to Al-Malik.

We can take comfort in the knowledge that we worship Al-Jabbar.

Hopefully others may benefit as I have from reading the posts. If only I read them all the way through before I typed. :)