Shaikh Khalid Yasin Delivered Friday Khutba In My Mosque Today

BigAk

:salam2:

Today was one of the happiest khutbas I have ever encountered. Shaikh Khalid Yasin visited our town and delivered Friday Khutba in our mosque today.. I have seen the shaikh on youtube a few times and was always impressed with him, his knowledge, his wisdom, and his way of delivering the message of Islam. It was incredible to see him in the flesh, shake his hand, and talk with him afterwards. His words, fiery message, and his manerism of calling a spade a spade was very exciting. I left Jum3a very elated and very elevated and very proud to know that Islam has shaikh Yasin to serve Allah and deliver His message of truth.

Shaikh Yasin will be spending the whole weekend in my town doing a Da3wa workshop tomorrow... Very exciting indeed..

Here's a video of him about an encounter where 22 people embraced Islam after one of his past lectures.. Masha Allah

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rj6sBGD1QXI

sazk

Banned
aoa,
mashaAllah u're very lucky. i wish he would come to my town and i'd get to attend one of his lectures.

palestine

Servant of Allah
Asalamu alaykum wrwb! hey what town is that?! i also live in usa and i get to see him every year alhamdulillah, the msa at our town invites him all the time. he even told us that his headquarters will be switched from new york to minneapolis inshaAllah because many youths are there! mashaAllah the shaykh knows how to make da3wah. i've met him face to face alhamdulillah and even discussed some of the ummah's issues and afterwards he had given the youth there his email and mashaAllah he responded to many of mine.
asalamu alaykum wrwb!

Abd-Allah

Asalamu alaikum, sh Khalid Yasin came to my town couple of months ago,
he lives in Manchester (England) now. Lucky me :SMILY149:

Ibn_hassan

Servant of Allah
Mashallah I live only 15 mins away from his home here in manchester. We are lucky to have him here he visits different mosques and gives good lectures.

shaheeda35

strive4Jannah
:ma::ma:That is great. He was here in NY a couple of years ago, but I dont know if he came her after that. I know he was raised in NY, mashallah. He will probably be back soon inshallah. He is one of my favorite speakers, subhanallah!

BigAk

Mashallah I live only 15 mins away from his home here in manchester. We are lucky to have him here he visits different mosques and gives good lectures.

Now you're making me very jealous... I thought I was special only to realize that someone lives 15 mins away... LOL

Kiddin'

I'm very glad for you... :D

Ibn_hassan

Servant of Allah
Now you're making me very jealous... I thought I was special only to realize that someone lives 15 mins away... LOL

Kiddin'

I'm very glad for you... :D

Lol thank you bro am sure you would one day get the chance to meet him and ask him questions . he's so open and answers whatever you ask him in details. He was once telling us about sheikh ibnbaaz may allah have mercy on him years ago As shiekh khalid yaseen stayed in sheikh ibn baaz's home in saudi Arabia.
We asked him how sheikh ibn baaz was and how he treated others. so he shared a good story with us and mentioned about sheikh ibn baaz's generosity. sheikh khalid yaseen said there was a man who worked for a charity orgaisation who came to sheikh ibn baaz rahimahullah. And the man requested a cheque from sheikh ibn baaz so he could add it to the charity he was collecting. As sheikh ibn baaz was blind he signed him a 2000 riyals from his own pocket. so what the man did was , he went to the bank and added another zero to the amount of money wich was 2000 riyals (as the shikh couln't see) . so now the cheque is worth 20,000 riyals. The man went to the bank and asked for 20,000 riyals on behalf of sheikh ibn baaz. he showed the cheque . and the bank manager contacted sheikh ibn baaz regarding the money . sheikh ibnbaaz told them he didnt sign for 20,000 riyals, the bank staff said they would call the police to deal with it but sheikh ibn baaz told them not to call the police and to let him off with 20,000 riyals instead of 2000.

muslimguy

Two cities Durham and Raleigh NC... We are lucky to have him for sure. :)

mashallah this is the first time I see a brother from the Triangle area in here.

he was suppose to come to the Raleigh Masjid, but there was a plan change at the last minute, I am not sure why.

unfortunatly I did get to attend any of his lectures while here.

slaveofAllah88

Slave of Allah (swt)
mashallah brother your so lucky, he is a great person mashallah and does a very beautiful job at it - i wish i got to see him, I wonder if he has any tours to canada
thx for sharing bro

Today was one of the happiest khutbas I have ever encountered. Shaikh Khalid Yasin visited our town and delivered Friday Khutba in our mosque today.. I have seen the shaikh on youtube a few times and was always impressed with him, his knowledge, his wisdom, and his way of delivering the message of Islam. It was incredible to see him in the flesh, shake his hand, and talk with him afterwards. His words, fiery message, and his manerism of calling a spade a spade was very exciting. I left Jum3a very elated and very elevated and very proud to know that Islam has shaikh Yasin to serve Allah and deliver His message of truth.

Shaikh Yasin will be spending the whole weekend in my town doing a Da3wa workshop tomorrow... Very exciting indeed..

Here's a video of him about an encounter where 22 people embraced Islam after one of his past lectures.. Masha Allah

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rj6sBGD1QXI

BigAk

mashallah this is the first time I see a brother from the Triangle area in here.

he was suppose to come to the Raleigh Masjid, but there was a plan change at the last minute, I am not sure why.

unfortunatly I did get to attend any of his lectures while here.

Al Salam alaikum my brother... Are you in the Triangle area also?? If so, I am sure I've seen you in the Durham Masjid at some point. Send me a PM and let me know who you are if you like...

Alhamdu lil Allah to have run into you.. :D

Mabsoot

Amir
Staff member
Lol thank you bro am sure you would one day get the chance to meet him and ask him questions . he's so open and answers whatever you ask him in details. He was once telling us about sheikh ibnbaaz may allah have mercy on him years ago As shiekh khalid yaseen stayed in sheikh ibn baaz's home in saudi Arabia.
We asked him how sheikh ibn baaz was and how he treated others. so he shared a good story with us and mentioned about sheikh ibn baaz's generosity. sheikh khalid yaseen said there was a man who worked for a charity orgaisation who came to sheikh ibn baaz rahimahullah. And the man requested a cheque from sheikh ibn baaz so he could add it to the charity he was collecting. As sheikh ibn baaz was blind he signed him a 2000 riyals from his own pocket. so what the man did was , he went to the bank and added another zero to the amount of money wich was 2000 riyals (as the shikh couln't see) . so now the cheque is worth 20,000 riyals. The man went to the bank and asked for 20,000 riyals on behalf of sheikh ibn baaz. he showed the cheque . and the bank manager contacted sheikh ibn baaz regarding the money . sheikh ibnbaaz told them he didnt sign for 20,000 riyals, the bank staff said they would call the police to deal with it but sheikh ibn baaz told them not to call the police and to let him off with 20,000 riyals instead of 2000.

assalamu alaykum

thats a well known story, it is in the biography of the Shaykh. Rahimahullah.

InshaAllah, these speakers will conform to the correct manhaj of the Scholars, in totality.

These days a lot people name drop, subhanAllaah, but, often they say things which not correct and not as those they claim to love, said.. and did.

We must know that the Ulema' are the inheritors of the Prophets and who clear the way, with showing people the right explanation of the qur'aan and Sunnah, - so that we understand the right Aqeedah and Manhaj

wasalamu alaykum

muslimguy

Al Salam alaikum my brother... Are you in the Triangle area also?? If so, I am sure I've seen you in the Durham Masjid at some point. Send me a PM and let me know who you are if you like...

Alhamdu lil Allah to have run into you.. :D

yes I am, but I live in Cary, so I attend the Raleigh Masjid. I only been to the Durham Masjid few times.

shichemlydia

yes...

salam alikoum,
i also like cheikh khalid yacine, may allah swt help him in his mission, and hope that he will come one day to my country so i would have the chance to see him in front of me,,,,,
wa salam alikoum

slaveofAllah88

Slave of Allah (swt)
aslam o alikum
i really enjoy :) his lecture brothers is there a way of knowniing Sheikh Khalid yasin schedule online? or other popular scholars?

a_muslimah86

Hubbi Li Rabbi
Staff member

No Way!

Brother BigAk..you're lucky lucky lucky! :D

I enjoy the lectures of Sh. Khalid Yasin very much!..his knowledge and charisma is inspiring and motivating mashallah la ilaha illa allah!

Is he currently residing in the U.S.???

If yes, how can I get in contact with him???...I am an officer in our local MSA and we would be honored to have him as a speaker in an event in the upcoming months...

And does anyone know if he accepts invites from MSA's???..some Shaikhs have stopped accepting them I don't know why..but I'm assuming it is due to bad experiences???

Anyway..I would love to have come to my town again..he was in it once..but it was about 7 years ago!..and I didn't meet him :(

:wasalam:

Yusuf1990

al-Inglezi
Wa'alaikum asalaam warahmatullah,

Just a note for everyone really...

Khalid Yassin is not a scholar, it is not right to call him Shiekh as this is extremely disrespectfull to the Scholars and 'Ulema who have dedicated their whole lives to study, memorisation and da'wah.
Khalid Yassin says some good things no doubt, newMuslims and non-Muslims benifit from his approach and style. But we should really be taking our Islam from the Scholars, who have the correct aqeeda, upon the manhaj as-Salafiyyah, following the Qur'an and Sunnah.

May Allah guide us all.

IslamIsTheFuture

알라후 아크바르-Allah Akbar
Salam Alekum
Its nice to hear that brother BigAk.. how lucky 4 u :)
I lyk to listen to his lectures a lot.. MashAllah very nice :)
Hopefully he comes to our Masjid too InshAllah.. It will be nice

muslimguy

If yes, how can I get in contact with him???...I am an officer in our local MSA and we would be honored to have him as a speaker in an event in the upcoming months...

And does anyone know if he accepts invites from MSA's???..some Shaikhs have stopped accepting them I don't know why..but I'm assuming it is due to bad experiences???

:wasalam:

You know why they don't accept invitations from the so called MSA's anymore. it is because of the bad reputation MSA's have. most MSA's have nothing to do Islam. I personally don't go to their meetings anymore.

may Allah guide all of us to follow the right path. ameen.