Shall i attend congregation pray???????

NAFS

As salamalikum brother&sister in Islam,

The problem is not what you think......
Alhamdulillah I am attending congregation prayer regularly,
but the problem is now days.....
I am living in London, and in my local mosque "ISHA SALAH "congregation time is 10:15 pm, but actual starting time of ISHA IS 10:31 pm.

So what shall i do????????
shall i leave the congregation pray??????
If yes? so why? and if no ? So why?

can anybody help me in this matter please..........

IbnAhmad

salaam..

brother Isha salaah actually starts an hour after maghrib...which means its starts about 9.40...this is what i am led to believe...maybe someone can help...:D :D

wasslam

Al-Kashmiri

Staff member
As-salaamu `alaykum.

I had the same doubts before... `Isha doesn't start exactly an hour after maghrib. It may be an hour or more. Allaah knows best. Sometimes I'd walk out of `Isha jama`ah and when walking somewhere open and clear enough, would notice that at least half the sky was still not dark? Allaah knows best.

IbnAhmad

As-salaamu `alaykum.

I had the same doubts before... `Isha doesn't start exactly an hour after maghrib. It may be an hour or more. Allaah knows best. Sometimes I'd walk out of `Isha jama`ah and when walking somewhere open and clear enough, would notice that at least half the sky was still not dark? Allaah knows best.

yehh i heard its an hour and a bit...:) allah knows best..

Al-Kashmiri

Staff member
As-salaamu `alaykum

I think it may vary by season... when the day is longer, the period is of sunset too is longer.

NAFS

Dear brother&ister where ar you?????????

As salamalikum brother&sister,

once again i am asking help about my questions on congregation pray......

It's really matter for me........

please..........

It seems to be nobody bother about to help someone need help to achieve his obligation (salah).

Sorry to say but i see read many gossiping on this forum.............

If i offended some one feeling please forgive me for sake of Allah......

But i really need help, can we help each other in Islamic problem???????

Allah increase your and my ILM (KNOWLEDGE)

Aamin.

drassim

استغفر الله العظيم
:salam2:

Dear Brother NAFS,

May Allah be happy from you ....I live here in canberra and i face the same problem but my advice to you is to go with the Mosque without any doubt cause the people there in mosque ( I mean the imama and other concerning people) know the right time. They had done all the askings and research which you want to do now before setting the times of salah.

May Allah SWT guide us all.

:wasalam:

Hard Rock Moslem

I'm your brother
:salam2:

Dear Brother NAFS,

May Allah be happy from you ....I live here in canberra and i face the same problem but my advice to you is to go with the Mosque without any doubt cause the people there in mosque ( I mean the imama and other concerning people) know the right time. They had done all the askings and research which you want to do now before setting the times of salah.

May Allah SWT guide us all.

:wasalam:

I agree. You should follow the masjid.