Shame on us.

athapps

I hardly hear any outrage or discussion of it in the Arab news and even any Islamic forums about what is happening in Dafur-Sudan. When we meet with other Muslims and the discussion turns to politics people will allways complain about the Palestinian problems, Iraq or about Kashmir. But I NEVER hear anyone complain about the Arabs killing Innocent black Muslims in Sudan. There is no outrage, no protests .

Muslims in Darfur being raped, murdered and having their lands burned by thier Muslim Arab brothers ? It is truely shameful, disgusting and the whole Umma should be imberassed at thier silence on the issue. Where are the Scholars and religous leaders who are allways crying out for the rights of the Palestinians when it comes to this issue?? If it weren't for the western media, no one would even know about it.

And after all is said and done I wouldn't be surprised if some of these black sudanese convert to christianity. They have seen no kindness, support or help from any arab and other Muslim brothers and sisters. It is every muslims duty to extend thier hands in kindness and help to these helpless people. We shoudn't keep quite b'coz the atrocity committed by our own people.

Again it is really shameful!!!

:astag:

khan_saddozai

salam
hey i agree with you..i've realised the situation there is bad. i strongly believe arab countries should try and help and make the situation better.
such injustice is not the fault of islam but the fault of ignorant and misled followers.
may allah bring justice
salam

rguyah

Go to http://www.savedarfur.org/content?splash=yes

I filled in my info some time ago. They are non-Muslim organization but it doesn't matter. President Bush and his 'friends' have turned a blind eye. There's nothing in Darfur for Bush to profit from... and who in America cares about a 'black' country anyway! Think prejudice is a thing of the past...

Delyan

La ilaha ila Allah ..what a sad news u announce us here..I honestly ignored that and I feel ashamed, ya haram..our own brothers ??? where s the ummah then ,???????????

ghiyaal

@Khan
Why we always look for Arab countries only??? r u from Arab country??? Its time for us to get united... And FYI thr is only one Islamic Nation in da world, and dat is Iran... who is still surviving from last 30years widin so many sanctions imposed by US and other countries.. They survived even wen US led Iraq bombed them and used chemical weapons against them... So my dear frnd in present scenario, I dont think Arab hav anything to do...wen they allowed belly dancing and drinking alcohol in their countries do u think they hav any right left to fight for Islam??? Arab has to first get out of dis mode as soon as possible b4 Allah will take away HIS blessings from them....

this is a sad news.. but again its not muslims who do such things... we hav all da right to fight wid such namesake muslims who killed innocent ppl...

Asja

Pearl of Islaam
@Khan
Why we always look for Arab countries only??? r u from Arab country??? Its time for us to get united... And FYI thr is only one Islamic Nation in da world, and dat is Iran... who is still surviving from last 30years widin so many sanctions imposed by US and other countries.. They survived even wen US led Iraq bombed them and used chemical weapons against them... So my dear frnd in present scenario, I dont think Arab hav anything to do...wen they allowed belly dancing and drinking alcohol in their countries do u think they hav any right left to fight for Islam??? Arab has to first get out of dis mode as soon as possible b4 Allah will take away HIS blessings from them....

this is a sad news.. but again its not muslims who do such things... we hav all da right to fight wid such namesake muslims who killed innocent ppl...

Allahu Akbar.

Mashallah,Mashallah dear brother.

I agree with you comletely,SubhanAllah Islamic Republic of Iran is the best examle of united Muslims and power of Islam Mashallah.Untill now Iran has helped to so many Muslim countries who are in need and they are still helping Mashallah,and it is good example for some Arab countries that still do not have Shariah (Shame of them:astag:) in diffrence of Iran that has shariah Mashallah.

And it also shame that Muslims in Darfur,Sudan,Iraq,Afghanistan are almost comletely forgeten from many Muslims in the world,and that almost noone is doing anything to help them.

May Allah protect all Muslims,

:wasalam:

xSharingan01x

TraVeLer
@Khan
Why we always look for Arab countries only??? r u from Arab country??? Its time for us to get united... And FYI thr is only one Islamic Nation in da world, and dat is Iran... who is still surviving from last 30years widin so many sanctions imposed by US and other countries.. They survived even wen US led Iraq bombed them and used chemical weapons against them... So my dear frnd in present scenario, I dont think Arab hav anything to do...wen they allowed belly dancing and drinking alcohol in their countries do u think they hav any right left to fight for Islam??? Arab has to first get out of dis mode as soon as possible b4 Allah will take away tfrom them....

:salam2:
Not sure where you got this notion of Iran being an example of model Islamic Nation. Perhaps for Shia, but that's beside the point.
Perhaps their enforcement of Sharia (which isn't entirely the same as our Sharia) is praiseworthy, but you're forgetting they persecute against Arab minorities in the South and they persecute people of Ahlus Sunnah. They are kinder to Jews than to Ahlus Sunnah.
There is no model of Islamic Nation that exist as of right now, InshaAllah that will change.

I didn't really start reading about Darfur untill recently, and honestly speaking I'll have to read more before I can say anything. What is happening is indeed very sad. I don't think this would have been the case under the former president.

:wasalam:

Hard Rock Moslem

I'm your brother
I agree that Iran is not a model Islamic nation, non really suit that bill at this point. But Iran do make us proud with some of their achievement e.g. recent launch of homemade satellite. But what I'm hearing about Darfur is completely different. It is mention in the media here that christian minorities in Darfur are being persecuted by muslim majority. Which is which?

Idris16

Shame on us, we should blame ourselves
but we muslims are not searching after the truth!!

do u people know that it was america who made soviet union invade afghanistan?? after the war america pictured themselves as heroes!! they were against saddam from the beginning and then helped him against iran, after that they were against him against kuwait, and now they invaded afghanistan,iraq and somalia.

And i watched Al Jazeera English, and they showed how americans had companies in sudan, eastern Chad and other countries near darfur, they showed how americans were stealing oil there, of course they r arming groups so they can steal oil and then bomb the groups and then show the world they r once again heroes,

We can never trust america, dont u see how they r?? they r worse than israel, russia and china all together!!

Allah Protect us!