Sheikh Ibn Jibreen

Happy 2BA Muslim

Islamophilic
:salam2:

Bismillah

Inna lillahi wa inna ilayhi raji'oon!!

One of our major scholars, Shaykh ibn Jibreen, has passed away.

A sign of the hadeeth of the Prophet :saw: who said,

'Abdullah b. 'Amr b. al-'As reported Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) as saying: Verily, Allah does not take away knowledge by snatching it from the people but He takes away knowledge by taking away the scholars, so that when He leaves no learned person, people turn to ignorant as their leaders; then they are asked to deliver religious verdicts and they deliver them without knowledge, they go astray, and lead others astray. (Sahih Muslim)

It is reported that Imam Ayyub [Al-Sakhtiyânî] rahimahu Allah said, “When I hear of the death of a man from Ahl Al-Sunnah, it is as if I have lost a part of my body.”

Inna lillahi wa inna ilayhi raaji'oon. He always stood for the truth, spoke the truth and stood on the side of the oppressed regardless of what opinions others around him held and what difficulties he was placed in. We benefited greatly from his works and he stood firm as a source of reliability in times of trial and conflict.

May Allah raise his ranks in the Aakhirah for between him and Allah are mountains of good deeds which I pray are accepted. Allahummarrham 'alaa shaykhina waj'alhu minal mustafeenal akhyaar. Allahumma ameen.

May Allah ta'ala have mercy on him, forgive him, widen his grave, bless him with sadaqah jaariyah until the Day of Judgment and enter him into Firdaws al Alaa, Ameen.

:salam2:

slave_of_Allah

It truly is sad to hear this. I pray Allah blesses the sheikh with jannah tul firdos. Aameen.

He passed away on the 13th of july (was it a saturday, not a monday. i am sure 13th july was monday)