Sheikh Ibn Jibreen

Mrmuslim

Smile you are @ TTI
Staff member
salaam alikom

Inaa Lillahi Wa Inaa Ilahiee La Rajeoon Sheikh Ibn Jobreen past a way, May Allah forgive him and give him better place than this dunia inshAllah.

shaheeda35

strive4Jannah
:salam2:
May Allah forgive him and grant him a high place in Jannah, Ameen!

We are losing so many, subhanallah!

thariq2005

Praise be to Allah!
Wa alaikkumus salam wa rahmathullah, inna lillahi wa inna ilayhi raji'oon. Do u mean Ibrahim Jibereen??? Because I have been listening to him a lot recently.

Idris16

Wa alaikkumus salam wa rahmathullah, inna lillahi wa inna ilayhi raji'oon. Do u mean Ibrahim Jibereen??? Because I have been listening to him a lot recently.
Inna lillahi wa inna ilayhi raji3un
No not him its 'Abullah Ibn 'AbdurRahman Al-Jibreen Rahimahullah

ditta

Alhamdu'Lillaah
Staff member
Assalaamu'Alaykum,

To Allaah we belong and to Him we shall return.

May Allaah have mercy on him. Ameen.

Walaykum Salaam.

Rustandi

الفقير الى الله

inna lillahi wa inna ilaihi raaji'uun, i just got word about this from a brother this evening, truly this is a great loss indeed because Allah jalla wa 'ala does not remove knowledge from the chest of men but rather through the death of the scholars, may Allah grant him jannatul firdaus.

Mabsoot

Amir
Staff member
wa alaykum salam wa rahmatullaahi wa barakatuh

inna lillaahi wa inna ilyahie rajioon.

[yt]qwRwYZ48JaA[/yt]

IbnAdam77

Travelling towards my grave.
Inna Lillahi Wa Inna Ilaihi Raaji'oon!

assalam 'alaikum warahmatullahi wabarakatuh

Dear brothers and sisters.

Sheikh 'Abdullah bin 'Abdurrahman bin Jibreen has traveled to Allah on 13th July 2009 (20 Rajab 1430) (Saturday). Inna Lillahi Wa Inna Ilaihi Raaji'oon. May Allah (subuhaanahu wata'aala) bless Sheikh's soul and grant him the high ranks in Jannatul Firdaus.

Ummah has been benefiting from the Fatwas, Writings and Speaches of Sheikh until the last days of his life which Allah has blessed with 80 years. Even in this age also, Sheikh was so active like a youth, in working for the betterment of the Ummah.

Ya Allah! Grant Sheikh Jibreen with al Firdausul A'la. Make his grave widen and make it peaceful until the trumpet is blown, and make the youth of the Ummah to be Mujahids like Sheikh Jibreen. Ameen Ya Rabbal 'Aalameen!

Dear brothers and sisters tomorrow might be our day. Let us prepare for death before it catches us. Allah (subuhaanahu wata'aala) says in Quran, "Wherever ye are, death will find you out, even if ye are in towers built up strong and high!".....(4:78)

wassalam 'alaikum warahmatullahi wabarakatuh

BinteShafi

Left long ago

Ameen to your dua brother.

It is a truly immense loss for us. It is further unfortunate given the fact that so few from the Ummah actually benefitted directly from him – though his vast knowledge and ability made him a household name through his fatawa that are so widespread. The sheikh’s loss is truly great one. Death of the people of knowledge is a curse and a burden upon the ummah.

The following is a link on the life of the Sheikh. It is in Arabic so apologies for those that cannot understand Arabic. Also notice that the Sheikh had a very rough voice because of throat cancer that he had – despite which the sheikh continued teaching for tens of hours daily: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CIJp4iTx4Zg

One matter which everyone points out about the sheikh is that he was fearless – always speaking the truth. He was also very down to earth and always ready to defend his brothers in Islam. He leaves behind tens of fuqahah and students who have gained a lot of knowledge from him – the most well known to us all is Sheikh Haitham alHaddad from UK. The knowledge of the sheikh lives on through him and the rest of the scholars that he has raised with his loving care.

“Where ever you are, death will certainly find you – even if you are on a high fortified castle!”

Wa Alaikum Salam wr wb

IbnAdam77

Travelling towards my grave.

Ameen to your dua brother.

It is a truly immense loss for us. It is further unfortunate given the fact that so few from the Ummah actually benefitted directly from him – though his vast knowledge and ability made him a household name through his fatawa that are so widespread. The sheikh’s loss is truly great one. Death of the people of knowledge is a curse and a burden upon the ummah.

The following is a link on the life of the Sheikh. It is in Arabic so apologies for those that cannot understand Arabic. Also notice that the Sheikh had a very rough voice because of throat cancer that he had – despite which the sheikh continued teaching for tens of hours daily: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CIJp4iTx4Zg

One matter which everyone points out about the sheikh is that he was fearless – always speaking the truth. He was also very down to earth and always ready to defend his brothers in Islam. He leaves behind tens of fuqahah and students who have gained a lot of knowledge from him – the most well known to us all is Sheikh Haitham alHaddad from UK. The knowledge of the sheikh lives on through him and the rest of the scholars that he has raised with his loving care.

“Where ever you are, death will certainly find you – even if you are on a high fortified castle!”

Wa Alaikum Salam wr wb

assalam 'alaikum warahmatullahi wabarakatuh dear respected sister

JazakiAllahu khair for the information you have added here. Indeed the great Scholars are leaving us one by one. However, most of the people of Ummah do not give much attention to these sad news. A small example is here with us. When somebody brought the news, only one sister replied. Subuhaanallah! Subuhaanallah! Subuhaanallah!

Dear beloved brothers and sisters! Remember that there is no one to give respect to our 'Ulama and pray for them, other than us (Muslims).

BinteShafi

Left long ago
assalam 'alaikum warahmatullahi wabarakatuh dear respected sister

JazakiAllahu khair for the information you have added here. Indeed the great Scholars are leaving us one by one. However, most of the people of Ummah do not give much attention to these sad news. A small example is here with us. When somebody brought the news, only one sister replied. Subuhaanallah! Subuhaanallah! Subuhaanallah!

Dear beloved brothers and sisters! Remember that there is no one to give respect to our 'Ulama and pray for them, other than us (Muslims).

wa alaikum salam warahmatullahi wabarakatuhu brother,

That is exactly what I realized. Our hearts must have torn apart on this huge loss !!! but wallahi we are so ignorant that we do not even know what we have lost. SubhanAllah.

I do not know what should I cry over ??? Over the death of this great scholar or over the condition of us who are left behind...........IGNORANT AND UNAWAR.

I can see pages and pages of discussions on useless issues ....BUT .... I have got a LOT to say .... but I won't ...... SubhanAllah

wa alaikum salam wr wb

aroojimran

Salaamu Alykumm Brother

Thank you for informing about the Death of the Great scholar...May Allah usher him into JANNAH.....

Dear brother,Indeed all of us shall taste Death,and unfortunately we have forgotten the truth....
We are living as if we will never depart....we are so ngrossed that the real motive of Allah behind sending us on Earth is forgotten..

The death of the great sholar is indeed an irreparable loss to muslim nation..
May Allah guide us towards the right path..(AMEEN)

Waalykum Asalaam

Meekaal

Imaam Muslim narrated in his Saheeh (1525 and 1526) from Umm Salamah the wife of the prophet Muhammad (salla Allaahu 'alayhy wa sallam) that she heard him saying:

مَا مِنْ عَبْدٍ تُصِيبُهُ مُصِيبَةٌ فَيَقُولُ

إِنَّا لِلَّهِ وَإِنَّا إِلَيْهِ رَاجِعُونَ اللَّهُمَّ أْجُرْنِي فِي مُصِيبَتِي وَأَخْلِفْ لِي خَيْرًا مِنْهَا

إِلَّا أَجَرَهُ اللَّهُ فِي مُصِيبَتِهِ وَأَخْلَفَ لَهُ خَيْرًا مِنْهَا

"No affliction comes upon a servant (of Allaah) and he recites:

(To Allaah we belong and to Him we return. O Allaah recompense me for my affliction and replace it for me with something better.)

except that Allaah will recompense him for his affliction and replace it for him with something better."

May Allaah have mercy upon Shaykh ibn Jibreen and grant him paradise.

shaheeda35

strive4Jannah
This is truly a sad loss. One of the signs of the last days is the loss knowledge...hence our scholars, subhanallah. We need to wake up and realize what is important and leave alone what is not.

May Allah grant him Jannatal-Firdaus, Ameen!:shymuslima1:

Azizati

salam alikoum wa rahmatu Allhi wa barakatuh

inna lillahi wa inna ilayhi raji'oun
Allahoumma ajirna fi mosibatina wa khloufna khayran minha