shoplifting

hana*

the ammount of shoplifters and thieves at this time of the year is absoulutely rife. just yesterday at work we recieved so many alerts of previous shoplifters in the area... these people steal as they please and most likely get away with it. even if they do get caught, they spend a day or so in jail and back to the same habit of theft. workers are left helpless due to fear of shopliffters attacking them.

anyway, i was just thinking, if this country had the same law for thieves as the law in Islam, how many thieves would there be? next to none! the same goes for murder and rape, if only they applied the laws of Allah, there would be so little murderers, rapists etc. every law Allah has given us is for a perfect reason and makes so much sense.

here you could kill someone, stab them a hundred times, rape them and then get a few years in a luxury jail- food, electricity, a room to yourself, friends. what kind of punishment is that? no wonder after being released on bail, most commit the crime again.

i guess also because of the lack of belief in God makes people do what they do, they think they can do as they please, with nothing to account for.

anyway, just a thought id share with you all :)

rightpath_357

OMA- sis- that is SO right. That is why we live by Allah's rules. But often I find that even in some Muslim countires, this still goes on, but thats only because they DONT live by those rules, despite calling their country "Muslim".

LoL- I remember one time, we were at Wal-Mart, my little sis was teeny- so she grabbed a M&M and held it, waiting until we got to the cash register. None of us noticed that we went outside the store without paying for it!:lol:
So I ran back and payed for it.:lol:
!!!!!!!!!!
But yeah- and there are also quite a bit of armed robberies!!!
:(- In pharmacies most of the time.

hana*

theres alot of armed robberies in pharmacy's in canada? eek, im a pharmacist lol! i hope nobody sticks a gun to my head or something because i possess keys to drugs locked in a safe-known as controlled drugs e.g morphine, amphemtamine etc thats scary

BinKhadija

An Akhu
Asslam'u Alykum,

Shoplifting is another result of absence of fear of God - which nowadays means if there's no camera on me I can do anything because no-one can watch me. And most of kids learn this kind-of things from their own homes.

This makes me ask, why Amphemtamine is a controlled drung sister? Just curious.

hana*

Asslam'u Alykum,

Shoplifting is another result of absence of fear of God - which nowadays means if there's no camera on me I can do anything because no-one can watch me. And most of kids learn this kind-of things from their own homes.

This makes me ask, why Amphemtamine is a controlled drung sister? Just curious.

many people used to 'abuse' amphetamines, and still do in lower proportion today. so many people are hooked on analgesics (pain killers) e.g codeine, morphine, *!*!*!*!*!*!*!*! etc therefore certain drugs have to be kept in a safe and recorded every time they leave and enter the pharmacy. also the names of the doctors prescribing are recorded - after the case of harold shipman.

krackpot

slave warrior caged
wa alaikum as salaam sister :SMILY149:

islamic law is barbric according to westerners as it prohibits theft, murder, rape, backbiting, scandals and most of all it does not allow INVADING OTHER COUNTRIES AND KILLING MILLIONS of innocent children and women......

islamic law is unacceptable them because their three main businesses ie: liquor, prostitution, interest or blood money are STRICTED PROHIBITED AND PUNISHABLE BY DEATH. if the so called peaceful people adopt islamic law whole country will have to be executed..except for a few PRACTICING MUSLIMS. i hope i made my point, cos:lol: i don wanna luk stupid :lol:

hana*

wa alaikum as salaam sister :SMILY149:

islamic law is barbric according to westerners as it prohibits theft, murder, rape, backbiting, scandals and most of all it does not allow INVADING OTHER COUNTRIES AND KILLING MILLIONS of innocent children and women......

islamic law is unacceptable them because their three main businesses ie: liquor, prostitution, interest or blood money are STRICTED PROHIBITED AND PUNISHABLE BY DEATH. if the so called peaceful people adopt islamic law whole country will have to be executed..except for a few PRACTICING MUSLIMS. i hope i made my point, cos:lol: i don wanna luk stupid :lol:

you have made a very good point, but in islam, only murder and rape is punishable by death. can u imagine if western countries adopted shariah? there would be little or no murder, rape, theft it would be great, you could walk in the city centre at night and not worry about getting attacked. but i guess you would still take precautions, regardless.

BinKhadija

An Akhu
many people used to 'abuse' amphetamines, and still do in lower proportion today. so many people are hooked on analgesics (pain killers) e.g codeine, morphine, *!*!*!*!*!*!*!*! etc therefore certain drugs have to be kept in a safe and recorded every time they leave and enter the pharmacy. also the names of the doctors prescribing are recorded - after the case of harold shipman.
Jazak Allah sister. I actually meant how they abuse it, in what way? I'm a Pharmacy student and did know why some drugs are prescription only. So please?

i dont know why one of the drugs had stars on it after i sent the post. bizarre
It happens only when some word is censored by automatic system/detector for some reason. I don't know what could be wrong with a mere name of a medicine. :)

hana*

alright sorry,it was abused because it stimulates the mind, producing a sense of wakefulness and also gave a feeling of euphoria, but now medicinally it is used for other puropses.

hope that answers youre question, and good luck with youre studying :)

oh and yeah i only typed in a drug name, not as if it was a swear word lol

BinKhadija

An Akhu
alright sorry,it was abused because it stimulates the mind, producing a sense of wakefulness and also gave a feeling of euphoria, but now medicinally it is used for other puropses.

hope that answers youre question, and good luck with youre studying :)

oh and yeah i only typed in a drug name, not as if it was a swear word lol
Oh it stimulates the brain and makes it more active. Sounds something to do with slower pain stimulations. Interesting. :)

Jazak Allah sister, and I am not exactly a Pharmacy student yet; I have applied and waiting for interviews and so on. Please make dua.

hana*

Oh it stimulates the brain and makes it more active. Sounds something to do with slower pain stimulations. Interesting. :)

Jazak Allah sister, and I am not exactly a Pharmacy student yet; I have applied and waiting for interviews and so on. Please make dua.

it was also for euphoria (sense of well being)

im sure you'll get in to pharmacy, you seem enthusiastic and clever. you'll be suprised about how much you can change the concept of muslims and islam for the average non-muslim at work, be it staff or the public.

BinKhadija

An Akhu
it was also for euphoria (sense of well being)

im sure you'll get in to pharmacy, you seem enthusiastic and clever. you'll be suprised about how much you can change the concept of muslims and islam for the average non-muslim at work, be it staff or the public.
And yes those are my goals, Insha'Allah. Spreading Islam and practically making some difference wherever I go.

Jazak Allah khayr for the info., sister. I appreciate it.

Nicholas

the ammount of shoplifters and thieves at this time of the year is absoulutely rife. just yesterday at work we recieved so many alerts of previous shoplifters in the area... these people steal as they please and most likely get away with it. even if they do get caught, they spend a day or so in jail and back to the same habit of theft. workers are left helpless due to fear of shopliffters attacking them.

anyway, i was just thinking, if this country had the same law for thieves as the law in Islam, how many thieves would there be? next to none! the same goes for murder and rape, if only they applied the laws of Allah, there would be so little murderers, rapists etc. every law Allah has given us is for a perfect reason and makes so much sense.

here you could kill someone, stab them a hundred times, rape them and then get a few years in a luxury jail- food, electricity, a room to yourself, friends. what kind of punishment is that? no wonder after being released on bail, most commit the crime again.

i guess also because of the lack of belief in God makes people do what they do, they think they can do as they please, with nothing to account for.

anyway, just a thought id share with you all :)

I admire your attempt to fix the flaws of Western democracy but remember that the West is secular in nature and was founded similarly. It may seem ideal but not likely ever to be the case.

hana*

I admire your attempt to fix the flaws of Western democracy but remember that the West is secular in nature and was founded similarly. It may seem ideal but not likely ever to be the case.

yes i am aware of that and yes it wont be the case, nor are we muslims attempting to make this the case. know that islam was the FIRST RELIGION to practice democracy, long before the west ever did, the Prophet used to consult and take the opinion of all the muslims it even says in the Quran to take their opinion and discuss with them.

islam provided rights to women 1400 years before the west did

hana*

And yes those are my goals, Insha'Allah. Spreading Islam and practically making some difference wherever I go.

Jazak Allah khayr for the info., sister. I appreciate it.

that was exactly the reason i chose pharmacy, to show the public im an educated hijabi woman, with a personality and not a 'backward opressed girl'
just yesterday someone said to me 'you are worth youre weight in gold' so we can do so much to help change islams image by our character. ive even had customers saying i look like the pictures of mary (peace be upon her) :D

ManchesterNick

It's very sad that common thievery, sexual abuse and everything else happens in an age where we can split atoms, send people into space and transplant hearts. Insha'Allah we can use Islam to solve these problems :)

that was exactly the reason i chose pharmacy, to show the public im an educated hijabi woman, with a personality and not a 'backward opressed girl'
just yesterday someone said to me 'you are worth youre weight in gold' so we can do so much to help change islams image by our character. ive even had customers saying i look like the pictures of mary (peace be upon her) :D

Alhamdulillah it was partly through brothers and sisters such as yourself who I came across in work and studies that pointed me in the direction of Islam :) keep up the good work!

BinKhadija

An Akhu
That's very good to hear, sister. Indeed, such things have an impact and, by God's Grace, Islam attracts people because it's a simple way of life with Peace of mind through constant relationship with God.

See brother Isah is an example how Islam is spreading in the UK! :)

May Allah help us all.
Wa'salaam

BinKhadija

An Akhu
Salam

there is a good deterrent for stealing... cutting the hands off
Yes and in Islamic Law interest or rape etc. aren't taken lightly either - but why would people in high places (in the Europe and even Asia where I come from) like so fair system? :) They just love haraam (Islamically not permissible) money and this world so much.