Signs of the Day of Judgment

Sulikha

Tawakal-Allal-Allah
I am not going to right the past ones inshaAllah. only the present and the future. The order is not presise, especially for those in the future.

" Are they waiting for anything exept the Hour, to come to them suddenly? But its signs have already come. (surah muhamed).

PRESENT:

1. Naked, destitute, barefoot shepherds will compete in bulding tall building.
2. the slave woman will give birth to her master or mistress.
3. a trail of fitnah which will enter every Arab household.
4. Knowlege will be taken away (by the death of people of knowlege) and ignorance will prevail.
5. Wine (intoxicants, alcohol) will be drunk in great quantiteis.
6. Illegal suxual intercourse will become widespread.
7. Earthquakes will increase.
8. Time will pass more quickly.
9. Tribulations (fitnah) will prevail.
10. Bloodshed will increase.
11. a man will pass by the grave of another and wish he was in the latter's place.
12. Trustworthiness will be lost, when athority is given to those wh do not deserve it.
13. people will gather for prayer,but will be unable fo find an imam to lead them.

FUTURE.

1.The number of men will decrease, whilst the number of women will increase, untill for every man there are 50 women.
2. The Euphrates will reveal a treasure of gold, and many will die fighting over it, each one hoping to be the one who gains the treasure.

To be continue,,,, InshaAllah.

if I make mistake please correct me.

Sulikha

Tawakal-Allal-Allah
:salam2:

3. The Romans will come a place called A'maq, and an army of the best people will go forth from Madinah to face them.
4. The Muslim conquest of Rome.
5. The Mahdi will appear, and be the imam of the Muslims.
6. Issa (cw) will descend in Damascus, and pray behind the Mahdi.
7. Issa (Jesus) will break the cross and kill the swine, destroy the false chirstianity.
8. The Antichirst (Dajjal) will appear, with all his tools of deception, and immense trail.
9 The appearance lf Ya'juj and Ma'juj (Gog and Magog) and the associated trubulation.
10. The emergence of the Beast from the earth, carrying the staff of Moses (cw) and the seal of Solomon (cw) who will speak to the people telling them they did not believe with certainty in the divine sings.
11. Major war between the Muslims and Non muslims (Who truly believe in Jusus Issa (cw) after his return) let by Imam Mahdi.
12. Issa (cw) will kill the Antichrist at the gate of Ludd.
13. A time of great peace and serenity during and the reamining lifetime of Issa (cw).
14. Wealth will come so abundant that it will become difficult to find someone to accept charity.
15. Arabia will become a land of gardens and rivers.
16. Society will them decay.
17. A great fire in the Hijaz. seem by the inhabitants of Busra.
18. Three Major armies will sink into the earth one in east, one in the west and in arabia.
19. an abyssinian will destroy the Ka'bah.
20. the huge cloud of smoke.
21. the sun will rise from the west (its place of setting).
22. A gentle wind which will take the souls of the believers.
23. There is no-one left on the earth saying Allah Allah (there is no god but Allah.
24. Eventually the Day of Judgment is established upon the worst of the people who copulate like donkeys in public.
25. The blowing in the trumphet by the Angel Israfeel, upon which everyone will faint except as Allah will.
26. The second blowing in the trumpet, upon which everyone will be resurrected.

May Allah help us all and help us to prepare before the last comes InshaAllah.:tti_sister:

feeni

ONLY ALLAH
salam

thanks for that. its scary cuz u never know when ur going to die and face allah swt.may peace be upon our ummah-ameen:tti_sister:

islamychoice

I am not going to right the past ones inshaAllah. only the present and the future. The order is not presise, especially for those in the future.

" Are they waiting for anything exept the Hour, to come to them suddenly? But its signs have already come. (surah muhamed).

PRESENT:

1. Naked, destitute, barefoot shepherds will compete in bulding tall building.
2. the slave woman will give birth to her master or mistress.
3. a trail of fitnah which will enter every Arab household.
4. Knowlege will be taken away (by the death of people of knowlege) and ignorance will prevail.
5. Wine (intoxicants, alcohol) will be drunk in great quantiteis.
6. Illegal suxual intercourse will become widespread.
7. Earthquakes will increase.
8. Time will pass more quickly.
9. Tribulations (fitnah) will prevail.
10. Bloodshed will increase.
11. a man will pass by the grave of another and wish he was in the latter's place.
12. Trustworthiness will be lost, when athority is given to those wh do not deserve it.
13. people will gather for prayer,but will be unable fo find an imam to lead them.

FUTURE.

1.The number of men will decrease, whilst the number of women will increase, untill for every man there are 50 women.
2. The Euphrates will reveal a treasure of gold, and many will die fighting over it, each one hoping to be the one who gains the treasure.

To be continue,,,, InshaAllah.

if I make mistake please correct me.

It is the major signs??? :hijabi:

BigAk

Where have you come up with all these signs if I may ask??? No disrespect or anything. I just would like it better if you have provided proof to all these claims from the Quran or Hadith (true hadith that is). I do appreciate legitimate data. Some of the above, I see.. But some, I'm not sure... For instance # 1, 2, 4, 13 of present, and most of the ones predicted for the future. Who came up with them??

BigAk

I am especially interested in learning about the ones that talk about the return of Esa (PBU), and who is Al Mahdi?? I am eager to learn, and I appreciate "credible" true knowledge based on Quran and "true" Hadith.

Sophie1

Thankyou for that. i didnt really know a lot of them. May Allah (swt) bless you. ame:tti_sister:en

arabian4islam

May Allah help us all and help us to prepare before the last comes InshaAllah.:tti_sister:
:salam2:

i search for a movie " THE SIGNS OF THE LAST DAY" that i was watching in the past from HArrun Yahya website

"The universe will one day definitely come to an end. Doomsday will inevitably come as revealed in the Qur’an in a verse "And the Hour is coming without any doubt ... (Qur’an, 22: 7) Together with keeping the time of Doomsday a secret from man, God revealed to the Prophet Muhammad certain events and portents that would indicate the time was approaching. In this film you will watch some of the main portents -from an increasing number of wars and anarchy to the destruction of great cities, from earthquakes to the developments in science and technology- revealed by God’s messenger that Doomsday is impending."

http://us2.fmanager.net/api_v1/productDetail.php?dev-t=GPZPJDBN186&objectId=1274

:wasalam: