Sister Aminah Assilmi passed away

abu'muhammad

:salam2:

Inna Lillahi wa Inna ilayhi rajioun. May Allaah grant mercy upon sister Aminah and a good return in the akhirah.

ayman

La Ilaha Illa Allah
Staff member
Inna Lillahi wa inaalahi rajiyun
May Allah bless her soul and give her a place in Jannah... Ameen

BrotherInIslam7

La Illaha Illa Allah
Staff member
Inna Lillahi Wa Inna Alleihi Raji'oon.

She was a committed muslimah and has some beautiful lectures on the topic of women in Islam. I am saddened to hear this news.

May Allah subhaana waa ta'ala grant her jannatul firdaws. Ameen

May Allah subhaana waa ta'ala make it easy for her children and loved ones. Ameen

Zaynab123

Subhana Allah!
Asalamu alaykum

Inna Lillaahi wa innaa ilayhi raj'oon. May Allah make her of those whom Allah showers his mercy upon and may Allah protect her from the punishment of the grave amiin. Jazak Allahu khayra ukhti for sharing this us. May Allah bless you amiin.

wasalam

canab1973

Ina lillahi wa inaa ileyhi raji,un. May Allah s.w grant her in Jannah, and give patience to her family, amen. I loved her so much in the sake of Allah.

icadams

Inna-Lillahi-Wa Inna Ilaihi Raji'un.

May Allah, Subhanahu wa-ta'ala, grant her Jannah. And give her family and friends peace.

hana*

what a great woman she was, i still vividly remember her reversion story the hardships she endured.

may Allah grant her Janatul Firdaus

sahen

Inaa lillah wainaa illahi rajioon. May Allah(SWT) grant her paradise. Let this be a lesson for all of us. This life is too short and its not worth it.
Al-Fatiha.

zahrany

MAY~u~B~HPPI~!4EVER!
Innallilahi wainaa Ilayhi raji'oon
May Allah subhana wata'ala bless her soul and grant her jannatul firdows

Sakeena

Subhanallah may Allah swt reward her for all her hardships and grant her Jannah Al-Firdaws ameen... I'm so sad... I can't believe this... :SMILY23: