Sister from London...

Nabilah

Sallams everyone.. this website is great to get downloads ece :ma:.. well impressed . :hijabi:

Anyhow i have to introduce myself inorder to gain access to sum stuff on this webbyy?? okay....

well my names nabilah and 16 an and i love to travel around the world, have been to alhamdh syria. india, sri-lanka, dubai, egypt, and sum others.. just cant remmeber... inshallah intend to explore sum moree :)

Well ermmm..... i am very aware of my deen and feel sick when i go off the path of islam.. and iv realised that when you strictly follow islam it gives you peace in you innner soul...i dont follow any speacific madaahib jus follow quraan and the sunnah.. Ahlus sunnah wal jamaa :hijabi:

Am still a child ::muslim_child: i love to play tennis, badmintonn n loads more hehe but its gets soo funny in my jilbaab.. :shymuslima1:

Anyhow i could get carried away tellling my whole life storyy..

do reply back

and plz can i have acces to some stuff that am not allwed woth out introducing myself :p :hearts:

tc

wasalamm to all my fellow muslims :blackhijab:

i love these smilies btw :)

salahdin

بِسۡمِ ٱللهِ ٱلرَّحۡمَـٰنِ ٱلرَّحِيمِ
Asalama aleikum wa rahmatullahi wa barakatu sister and welcome to tti .

habib786

Assalaam alaikum wahrahmat ullah wa tala wa barakatu...

welcome to TTi sister and have a pleasant stay in here ... hope to learn seomthing from you ..... looking forward to your post ..... take care and be safe ... jazakallahu khairan

samiha

---------
Staff member
Assalamu alaykum

Welcome to the website dear sis, I hope insha'Allah that it becomes a source of benefit for you.

Introductions are optional, not neccessary to gain entrance to any special area.

There are just basically two forum restrictions, one until you get up to approx 40 posts, and to gain entrace to the Gender Based sections you have to request entrance into a group.

Here's for the Girls: Sisters Only Group

Hope to see you around insha'Allah.

wasalam

Muslim-life

Always Alhamdulilah
salam<3 sis.

welcome to the website inshalla you will enjoy it..
Are you originally from england??

wasalam your sister Nermin

Libinette

Umm Zubayr
Wa aleikum salaam :)

Welcome sista, i'm a londoner as well ;)

Hope you;'ll like the website..you need to teach how you manage to play tennis with a jilbaab on, i'm sure it's fun..

muslimahsara

muslamah HAMDOULILAH
As salam alaikum dear sister :SMILY206:
Hope you'll enjoy your stay with us and feel free to post. We are here to learn together.
Take care sis

aishah_2304m

peace lover
walaikyumaslam wr wb sister......!...welcome to TTI...iam new here as welll....hopin to hearing from u in the near future insha Allah...take care of urself...may Allah bless u ameen :hijabi:

Nazihah

Be A Stranger
Waalaikumsalam,

Welcome dear Sister!
InshaAllah,you'll enjoy your time here.

Take care!

P.S: Like Sister Libinette asked, tennis in jilbab! Wow, mashaAllah, I have to try that. LOL.

idrees008

salam

As salam alaikum dear sister
Hope you'll enjoy your stay with us and feel free to post. We are here to learn together Inshallah
Take care sis
Allah Hafiz

hijab_sister

ALLAH is in my heart
salam sis
n welcome to tti family.
nice abt ur traveling.
come n visit pakistan must.lol
may ALLAH bless u .aamin sumaamin.
FI AMANILLAH

Nabilah

hmmmm id love to cum to pakistan!!!

mayb some other time inshalah :p

my mums been there... she liked karachi.. very crowded tho:p

:wasalam:

zarah

Islam
Staff member
Sallams everyone.. this website is great to get downloads ece :ma:.. well impressed . :hijabi:

Anyhow i have to introduce myself inorder to gain access to sum stuff on this webbyy?? okay....

well my names nabilah and 16 an and i love to travel around the world, have been to alhamdh syria. india, sri-lanka, dubai, egypt, and sum others.. just cant remmeber... inshallah intend to explore sum moree :)

Well ermmm..... i am very aware of my deen and feel sick when i go off the path of islam.. and iv realised that when you strictly follow islam it gives you peace in you innner soul...i dont follow any speacific madaahib jus follow quraan and the sunnah.. Ahlus sunnah wal jamaa :hijabi:

Am still a child ::muslim_child: i love to play tennis, badmintonn n loads more hehe but its gets soo funny in my jilbaab.. :shymuslima1:

Anyhow i could get carried away tellling my whole life storyy..

do reply back

and plz can i have acces to some stuff that am not allwed woth out introducing myself :p :hearts:

tc

wasalamm to all my fellow muslims :blackhijab:

i love these smilies btw :)

:salam2:

Welcome sis!

Inshallah hope you benefit from this site....

:wasalam: