Sister Zaynab

Zaynab

Assalamualaykum, i live in the UK, studied islamic theology and would be interesting in broadening my knowledge further. but really to be honest font know how to go about it. i need to learn alot more but i cant seem to find my way to that route.

zarah

Islam
Staff member
Assalamualaykum, i live in the UK, studied islamic theology and would be interesting in broadening my knowledge further. but really to be honest font know how to go about it. i need to learn alot more but i cant seem to find my way to that route.

:salam2:

Welcome to the website sister,may Allah(SWT) guide us all towards the straight path.

Inshallah hope you benefit from this useful website.

:wasalam:

warda A

Sister

asalam aleikum sister
you are welcomed to our huge family.pass through the forums and am sure you will find what you are looking for

once again welcome
:tti_sister:

user expired!

asalamualaykum,

It really depends on how much u have studied and how much you are willing to learn.

For example did u study Islamic Theology at a Degree or University level?
or did u just read about it on the net?

Also are you willing to do a degree in it or are u just looking for smaller courses ie weekly classes?

also it will help if u can tell us what part of the uk you are from!

AliIbanez

A Stranger in Dunyah
Assalamualaikum. Welcome to TTI. Inshallah, may this site help you in your studies with regards to Islamic theology.