Sisters - Be careful who you speak to online

sazk

Banned
aoa, this is sooooo true. people are perverted beyond imagination. even with the niqaab they get their jollies off. very funny yet very very informative video. some of my friends also did the same awareness thing when orkut was starting out and men were copy pasting pics of women and posting them elsewhere. ofcourse these days women are cleverer than men.

JAK

IslamIsLight

Islam is my life
Staff member
salam aleikum
I really dont like that video
Sister could explain it in better way ,instead of making this show

waaleikum salam

Asja

Pearl of Islaam
Wa hawle wa la kuwete illabillah

Astagfirullah.May Allah subhan we tela protect us all.Ameen.

And is there posiblity that brothers are pretending to be sisters,and while we think think we are talking with sister we are talking with brother.???

Wa hawle we la kuwete ilabillah,may Allah protect us all.:tti_sister:

:wasalam:

farhopes

No God but Allah
Assalamo alikom

An Egyptian proverb says, "Evil people left nothing for the good people!" One must remain trusting but cautious when talking to people who present themselves as Muslims. May God protect His worshipers from all evil and deceit.

Lol...good translation of the Egyptian proverb. It took me few minutes to recall it.

yoko337

Asalamu alaikom

I belive that Allah is the true and what ever they are try to make fun with islam so they will get what they earn.

Jazakallahqyran:shymuslima1:

Asja

Pearl of Islaam
:salam2:

Ya Allah,this has frighten me so much.Astagfirullah,:astag:

Now I will be always in fear to talk with my sisters online.And I think it is wrong that sister made show like this,and she is not wearing her hijab on proper way.

May Allah protect us all.

ross2007

Now I will be always in fear to talk with my sisters online.And I think it is wrong that sister made show like this,and she is not wearing her hijab on proper way.

Dear sisters,
I want to share something related to this. There is a kind of cell phone on the market made in China which have voice mode button. They can change their voice to the mode they wish e.g. like a chid voice, a woman voice, a very husky voice, a man voice etc. etc. A friend of mind tested this phone and called me and I cant believe it her voice had changes according to the mode. Im not trying to be racist here, but this happen and from the black african man especially from Nigeria. They using this phone to con woman. About fake pictures, not a surpirse out of 10 people I met on the net, only one giving me the true pictures of him. The rest is all fake. Pls be extra careful when ever we meet people via the net. Wallahualam.

Moataz G

Unfortunately seeing people showing a wrong image for the non-muslims about islam, these videos imporve these kinds of images, and this also unfortunately lead non-muslim and muslims as well not to trust girls wearing hijab, i agree with brother ayman that we should treat people with cautions but doesn't mean not to become trustless about them.
and nice proverb brother :) i took sometime also to understand it lol.

IslamIsLight

Islam is my life
Staff member

salam aleikum

And I think it is wrong that sister made show like this,and she is not wearing her hijab on proper way.
She is new Muslim .I watched her other videos ..

waaleikum salam

Asja

Pearl of Islaam
salam aleikum

She is new Muslim .I watched her other videos ..

waaleikum salam

Mashallah for our new sister.Islam is only one.Insahallah someone will advice her to waer her hijab on proper and right way.Ameen.

May Allah guide us all