sisters need your help and advice asap

justamuslimgirl

:SMILY252: sisters hopefully you are all in good health and iman well im 14 years old but i look older than myage i look around 19 but thats okmost people say its because how i dress: jilbab proper hijab most people sayi dress like the women in dubai lol anyway my problem is im at the age were i get mixed feeling about things . when my family come of my house like the family that i dont reallyseen often as soon as they see me they talk about marriage and how beautiful it would be if i get married at this age when they say that im just a bit like errr here we go again but lastweek a brother came to my father asking if it would be ok for him to get to know me my father and mother said yes but there are rules of course like not being alone together but i dont mind the guy is 24 im14 but he knows im 14 but doesnt care but i dont know what to do my mum doesnt like the idea but my dad is thinking about it but im really not sure i really like him but sometimes i just hate the fact that sometimes i hate him and his in love with me . just thinking about 1 month ago i was just an average light skinned somali girl lol but sisters if u have advice for me please say p.s i have a best friend who was married at the age of 14 too but shes kind of saying its better for me because she says im a attractive girl so i might as well get married and get away from the temptartion but she has a point there sister reply to me asap plzz need your advice

also sisters if you want to chaton msn just send me a privert email and give me your addy salam or add mon your buddy list

lostlilly07

striving 4 Firadous
First of all sister, I will tell you what my parents always tell me, Make Istikarah because Allah is never wrong but second can I ask where do you live, you mention you are somailan but do you live in Somaila (forgive if I am spelling it wrong). Are you in school and Do you plan to finish school.

justamuslimgirl

First of all sister, I will tell you what my parents always tell me, Make Istikarah because Allah is never wrong but second can I ask where do you live, you mention you are somailan but do you live in Somaila (forgive if I am spelling it wrong). Are you in school and Do you plan to finish school.

salam sister i live in london lol and i am planing HOPEFULLY by the will of allah to finish school and i am in secondary school

Karima80

Well sister, dont forget ur age diffrence. Because have some part. Dont be in a hurry, get to knoe him abd test him so he is good, values, family and how he see his wife. Just be carefully as your still very young.
I hope the best for you and that you find yourself a good hudbsnd.

:hijabi: :wasalam:

MubarekMuslimah

Salaams sister

If you are in the UK, legally you will have to continue to go to school until at least 16 years of age I think. You may want to consider this when it come to marriage insha'allah....Im just thinking along the lines of if you have a baby...might be hard to complete your education....

Whatever Allah swt wills sis - it will always be what is best for you. One thing I will say though is that 'avoiding temptation' should not be the only reason to marry someone. You really need to be aware of what marriage entails and what this man will expect from you as his wife - he is alot older than you and ALL marriage require patience and compromise and alot of hard work at times...but they can also be full of love and happiness insha'allah.

Take care sis - may Allah swt guide you to the best decision insha'allah

Wasalaams

mekazim

Assalamu alaikum
Pray salatul istikhara before u go to bed
but keep ur mind clear i mean do not be in doubt or dilemma
InshaAllah Allah will guide u

islam4lyf

Happy 2 b a muslim!!
sista do you think your ready for marriage? dont forget he is alot older then you think about it properly is this what you really want? another thing dont let anyone push you into it and if its what you want then go for it but hey i forgot do istikahra and then go for it my duas are always with you! may allah help you in makin the right decision. Good luck!

NurHusnidha

This is my personal advice

Assalamualaikum

First of all ,I would like to know whether you are Muslim born or just recently revert to Muslim.As far as I know, in Islam parent is very important even they are not Muslim but as a children we must obey them as long they do not ask us to do against Allah.

I think that you parent are not concern about your religion but they are worry about your marriage as a parent.Parent usually wants their child to be happy.Usually as teenager, we always tend to do it emotionally.There is not right or wrong whether you get married with that guy or not but whatever decision you must face the consequences, that's all.So as parent, they are worry about you especially you are still young.

So as other friends advise you, I would go to the same thing, isthikara ,whatever consequences you must face it bravely.As I said before, there is no right or wrong whether you must marry with the guy or not.If you want to get married just be prepare to be a wife and a mother, and that's might not be simple as you think(That is what your parent's concern).

So I think better you discuss with your parent because right now your responsibility is more as a child.I am not sure whether I am right or wrong but my opinion and what I apply in my life is Allah is the first,then goes with Muhammad pbuh then my parent because I am not married yet.But if I get married my responsibility is changing.

I really hope other will response with my opinion as I am ordinary human that always make mistake.I would like to apologize if I hurt someone with my statement

kayleigh

In my personal opinion, I think it's something you should be VERY wary of, because with the age difference you most likely won't be very compatible. You're at much different places in life, with different interests and levels of maturity. I really do think your teenage years should be something you should experience instead of having kids and even if you don't have kids, marriage is a very heavy responsibility I highly doubt you're ready for (nothing against you - it's not meant to be insulting, it's just a matter of age). Not to mention, I would be really suspicious about him - what kind of 24 year old man wants to be with a little fourteen year old girl? In this day and age, even to people who aren't apart of the Western culture, that's kinda creepy if not flat out perverted.

The only thing and the best thing you can do, though, is pray istikhara like others have suggested.