Slaves in Europe

Bawar

Struggling2Surrender
Assalamu alaikum brothers and sisters.

Sorry, I could not reply to your posts on time.

First off, dear sister Kayleigh!

I read that information on Wikipaedia. If it is not a relaible source, then I apologise.
The reason i said it was beautiful was because muslims freed those Bosnians who were enslaved by other European countries.

Secondly, it was beautiful because they reverted to Islam.
Thirdly, that they remained muslim through the hardships of times till this day.

I would like to say that I would never praise anyone for enslaving another human being. I don't know why it seemed that way to you.

Dear sister Amany (farhopes), sorry for the wrong assumption. Now I know you are a sister. I agree with your reply. Perhaps i didnt fully understand you the first time. Jazakallah khair for your enlightening response.

Dear Jack2k6!
I agree that perhaps worse oppressions are going on against muslims by their own governments in their own land.

They do this for several reasons, but I will suffice with a couple.

First, they are not necessarily muslims or representative of muslims themselves or else they wouldn't do it.

Secondly, they are appeasing their western allies who keep them in power and dictatorships or for fear of being attacked or sanctioned against.

I pointed my finger to the west concerning the oppression of human rights of muslims in the west for two main reasons:

One is that the west has the ability to invade and bomb other nations for the same crimes and they are doing so. The countries that you mentioned are not in the position to do so.

Another is what as sister farhopes mentioned, France and its likes are assumed to be democratic and respectful of human rights.

Don't you see that the west is using the words freedom, liberation...etc to invade and occupy some and deprive others from their basic human rights living among them?

Amazingly, under the banner of the same names, they are hurting the feelings of the muslim population worldwide through their publications.

Lastly, if you say so, then all those who have committed crimes against humanity should be dealt with, including USA for their crimes against Japan for using atomic bombs and ethnic cleansing of the American continent from its indigenous population.

But if you don't want to go that far in history, then the west should sort out its own house first. Before going to Iraq, they should have punished those who committed crimes against Bosnians between 1992-1995. Many people forgot about that.

Those criminals are at large right here in Europe, and no one mentions them. If someone as myself mentions them, people like yourself don't like it.

Wassalamu ala man ittabaal huda

farhopes

No God but Allah
Assalamo alikom,

Jazak Allah khair, dear brother Bawar for your comprehensive reply.

May Allah always help us reveal the truth for those who can't see it and those who do not like to see it.