small doubt.....i dont know anything about this , hope you know ...plz help me out

allah is with me

Rabana Wa laqal Hamd
salamualaikum brothers and sisters......
well, here i have a small doubt...well, did muhammad(s.a.w) do love marriage????.. well, i am sorry if i asked you all anything wrong....but , is love marriage allowed in islam??

runayrus

Yearning Slave
Dear sister,

I manage to find this somewhere hopefully to answer your qn, Insya'Allah:

The Prophet (PBUH) said about Khadija (RA) “I have been given her love.” Narrated by Muslim.

The Prophet (PBUH) said “O, Allah, the things which are in my control (i.e. justice and equality between
different wives) I always do justice (with them), but forgive me for that which is
beyond my control (i.e. my love with Ayesha)”.

‘Amr bin Al-‘Aas (RA) asked the Prophet (PBUH):

“O, Prophet of Allah whom do you love the most”.

“Ayesha”, he replied.

“And whom do you love the most among the men”, ‘Amr bin Al-'Aas further asked.

“Her father” (Abu Bakr RA), the Prophet (PBUH)said.

saima abdullah

my life iz 4 Allah
sister that marriage took placed under customs of that time under regular proposal n Prophet S.A.W had seen hazrat ayesha R.A covered in green cloth in His dream before marriage as reported in hadith ....

khaleelr1570

salamualaikum brothers and sisters......
well, here i have a small doubt...well, did muhammad(s.a.w) do love marriage????.. well, i am sorry if i asked you all anything wrong....but , is love marriage allowed in islam??

Dear brother Assalamu alaikum warahmathullahi wabarakatuhu

I am astonished on your question that being staying in saudi arabia you are asking this question. Any way, coming to your question, the answer is:

No, Prophet Mohammed sallallahu alaaihi wasallam didn't do any love marriage. Infact seeing any gair Mahram girl is totally prohibited in islam. If you like any girl you can contact her parents and convey your willing. If they agree after taking their daughter's opinion, shariya gives you permission to see her before finalising marriage. As for my knowledge Islam gives us this much permission, Allah knows best.
Allah haafiz wassalam

Khaleel
A Brother from India

safiya58

Dear brother Assalamu alaikum warahmathullahi wabarakatuhu

I am astonished on your question that being staying in saudi arabia you are asking this question. Any way, coming to your question, the answer is:

No, Prophet Mohammed sallallahu alaaihi wasallam didn't do any love marriage. Infact seeing any gair Mahram girl is totally prohibited in islam. If you like any girl you can contact her parents and convey your willing. If they agree after taking their daughter's opinion, shariya gives you permission to see her before finalising marriage. As for my knowledge Islam gives us this much permission, Allah knows best.
Allah haafiz wassalam

Khaleel
A Brother from India

:salam2:

dear brother just bec she is living in Saudi Arabia it does not mean she has to know everything about Islam. :) To that it is not a bad thing not to know something but it is bad not to be willing to learn.

I´ve got a problem concerning the meaning of love marriage???!!!??...

about the marriages of our prophed saw:

he saw had 9 or 12 wifes I´m not sure about that.... through his biographie we know that there was diffrent ways of his marriages........ :

-others adviced him to marry (Aisha bint Abu Bakr, Sauda bint Zam’ah)
-he spoke to woman by hisself (Safia bint Huyay, Maria, Juwayriyah bint Harith)
-he was married through the Quran (Zaynab bint Jahsh)
-woman proposed to him by their selve (Chadija bint Chuwayled)

and Cdadija(raa) wanted to get married with him (saw) bec she realized that he is a very special persona and that´s why she liked him.

FreedomFighter

so its only if the man falls in love with the woman right? women have feelings also, what if they fell in love with a man? what do they do? they cant propose? its not right is it? so what? do they tell their parents about it and the parents do something? love is something that is natural. im not saying that we should use it in wrong way before marriage. God put that feeling in us. not only man falls in love. so a person should avoid falling in the love? anyway i agree that most arrange marriages are successful.
just something that i thought of.

islamisthesolution

do you mean that the girl love the man before getting married and he is her husband ?

well i dont think so . girls should be really aware involved in such relationships they arent suppose to love but their husbands thats what i believe in .

Almeftah

السلام عليكم ورحمة الله وبركاته

The marriage of Prophet Muhammed and Aisha peace Be Upon them was not a love marriage.. But there was love during marriage.

It is not Haram to have a love marriage.. A few Sahabah had love marriage, some of them even had help from the Prophet Peace Be Upon Them.

But it is strongly recommended not to talk about loving someone until after marriage or during Khutbah (Engagement). For it may cause both sides to Satanic acts (Sins like adultry or so). Unless you want to tell someone you trust for some advice.

islamisthesolution

The marriage of Prophet Muhammed and Aisha peace Be Upon them was not a love marriage.. But there was love during marriage.

It is not Haram to have a love marriage.. A few Sahabah had love marriage, some of them even had help from the Prophet Peace Be Upon Them.

But it is strongly recommended not to talk about loving someone until after marriage or during Khutbah (Engagement). For it may cause both sides to Satanic acts (Sins like adultry or so). Unless you want to tell someone you trust for some advice.

و عليكم السلام و رحمة الله وبركاته
actually thats what i meant . there musnt be love before marriage only after and during khutbah( when the wedding contract is already written )

AISHA14

allah is my lord
did you know??????? that we are blood sisters

و عليكم السلام و رحمة الله وبركاته
actually thats what i meant . there musnt be love before marriage only after and during khutbah( when the wedding contract is already written )

:wasalam: to all of you
its really nice that you people helped out my sisters question:ma: ,oh yes i mean the girl who asked this question is my true sister .blood relationship:).we stay in same house we love each other and ya some times we fight a litle:biggrin:.but its great that you people helped her out thanks a lot may allah reward you all.
allah hafiz:):wavyarms:

allah is with me

Rabana Wa laqal Hamd

hey thank you sister....... wow i am so happy to listen ... is it realy true that love marriage is not haram .. that's great

Hard Rock Moslem

I'm your brother
hey than you sister....... wow i am so happy to listen ... is it reallt true that love marriage is not haram .. that great

This is very subjective!! If you interested with somebody ask your family to propose, strictly no dating prior to marriage. My understanding is defination of love marriage is both fall in love with each other, they have been dating for sometime and finally got married with or without parents consent. Correct me if I'm wrong, is this allowed in Islam? I think no.

allah is with me

Rabana Wa laqal Hamd
This is very subjective!! If you interested with somebody ask your family to propose, strictly no dating prior to marriage. My understanding is defination of love marriage is both fall in love with each other, they have been dating for sometime and finally got married with or without parents consent. Correct me if I'm wrong, is this allowed in Islam? I think no.

come on bro!!! i am not in love with anyone.....i was just happy to listen bout it ... but if you think love is not haram , then can you plz give me proof? plz