so many people in this forum

Gernada1492

A Muslim
ALLAH o AKbar.. tell me some about that place. I remember i was so obssesed abt that place a few years back .

TEll me about the ppl there..how are they? do they sstill remember him ? Is there any madarsah named Madarsah-e-Aala, which was buuilt by him??

I read city was moved but if u r saying, then its ok..

Is that wall of that old city still remaining?

U can ssee from such questions that I want to know all about the area and the life there. :)
Also tell me where exactly do u live?
Assalamalikum
brother gernada :)

yes I have been there so many times. the place where Tipu shaheed is buried just opposite there is a mosque.the whole compound is so peaceful.

the city is still at the same place and has also expanded a bit. but it is not so developed.

Abu Sarah

Allahu Akbar
Staff member
Assalam Alaykum

welcome brother to TTI. enjoy your stay insha`Allaah

here Mohammed Mahmmoud from Egypt and what about you :)?

<wasalam>

Gernada1492

A Muslim
wsalam brother Abu Sarah. If ur post was intended for me , then I am Mr.X from UK :)

I am a muslim and not hopleess from ALLAH that he will forgive my Sins one day inshALLAH.

Aapa

Mirajmom
Assalaam walaikum,

I can still send you to your room and your mother would agree ( I think the mods would, too!).

ansari

STRANGER...
:wasalam:
me too..i was also teasing you :)

its 6:22am here and I didn't sleep the whole night. when my mom will know about this... she will be like " shabaz :angryblue: "

i must sleep now :SMILY139: when I will get up.. I want Blueberry Cookies :lol:

:jazaak:

Aapa

Mirajmom
Assalaam walaikum,

You know I love you. I did not realize you had been posting so long. When you think about it I have seen so many come and go.

( you know I was teasing you...you are just like my sons...ok...what is your favorite cookie so I can bake a batch)

ansari

STRANGER...

i was also teasing you :)

its 6:30am here. i didn't sleep the whole night...
when my mom will know about this she will be like " shabaz :angryblue: "

i must sleep now.. :SMILY139: .. i like a blueberry cookies :lol:

sliver

I havent been here that long but I must say so my self that this forum is by far the best forum I've been on. It's so informing you get to know a lot here at least I know I did. Members here are way better then the ones on other forums. There nice and aren't afraid to let their opinions known and I hope to see more posts from you in the future. Inshallah

Janaan

ربنا اغفر لنا ذنوبنا
Staff member
As-salamu 'Aleykum!!

I haven't been here for long, but Long enough Alahmdulillaah! It sure has lots of people, Mash'allah! feels like a second home at times:) but not so much other times:( May Allah swt shower His blessings on each and every memeber!!

TipuSultan

Banned
It means - I think - "And You". I hear Muslims say it here all the time.

Jazak Allah khair brother danyal and sister al-muslimah.

In India they don't use it much. In UK yes I have heard even the English people telling when I tell anyone of them take care they say ''and you''