So, You are sad ?

abubaseer

tanzil.info
Staff member
:salam2:

How much do you need to be happy?

You can be happy with what you get. But the moment you COMPARE your achievement with others, your happiness turns into sadness. The real problem is that comparison.

Attachments

• ursad.jpg
    ursad.jpg
    11.9 KB · Views: 19
  • ursad1.jpg
    ursad1.jpg
    35.4 KB · Views: 56
  • ursad2.jpg
    ursad2.jpg
    34.6 KB · Views: 59
  • ursad3.jpg
    ursad3.jpg
    55.6 KB · Views: 14
  • ursad4.jpg
    ursad4.jpg
    59.2 KB · Views: 15

IHearIslam

make dua 4 ma finals
waAlaikum salaam!
subhaanaAllah!! we can never compare to our sadness or anxiety to what the world is suffering from!
But the moment you COMPARE your achievement with others, your happiness turns into sadness. The real problem is that comparison.
That is soo true!!!
there is this hadith about not looking up to those who are more fortunate than you but to look to those who are less.......inshaAllah someone will share it. The lesson within that Hadith for me was: If I look to the less fortunate, I'll be content and happy with what I have, but when I turn my head and look up to the one that seemingly "has it all" I would want more, I would be jelous and I would not be happy with whatever I have! and that is not the character of a Muslim! may Alah help us and guide us all!ameen ya Ilahi
jazkaAllah khairan for sharing this with us!

BinKhadija

An Akhu
Yeah there are many at lower level than us. Remembering them and sharing what we have with them can make us even happier, Insha'Allah.

Manaal_e_Afghan

Walaikum salaam wr wb
MashAllah yess
i think if we make shukr for whatever Allah swt has given us
we'll never feel sadness for things
there are 2 options in life
be happy for what you have or be sad for what you dont have
so the better option is to be happy For what you have
Alhamdulilah...!

Manaal_e_Afghan

Walaikum salaam wr wb
MashAllah yess
i think if we make shukr for whatever Allah swt has given us
we'll never feel sadness for things
there are 2 options in life
be happy for what you have or be sad for what you dont have
so the better option is to be happy For what you have
Alhamdulilah...!

hellbraker

Comparision is not all bad..isnt it?I mean when you compare the wealth of rich people and the sweat of the poor, the rich guys can learn something useful isnt it?
It makes you turn away from your mistakes..isnt it?

IHearIslam

make dua 4 ma finals
Comparision is not all bad..isnt it?I mean when you compare the wealth of rich people and the sweat of the poor, the rich guys can learn something useful isnt it?
It makes you turn away from your mistakes..isnt it?

So, what is your point here? we're not saying comparison is BAD, we're just saying happiness lies within the soul thats content with what Allah has given :D:D
And I didnt get the bold part.....sorry, If I jumbed to conclusion, I just want clarification:D

peace out:D

islamdonlyway

walikumsalam

a great reminder, i think there are alot of muslims out there at times look up to those people who have more and bring in jelousey and envy and cause corruption.we should be happy for what allah has given us as soo many people out there dream of getting what we own.

jazakkallah for shareing.