31062_398118494325_772584325_4007940_720801_n.jpg

31062_398118509325_772584325_4007941_2445770_n.jpg

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
Sad and tragic view!

:bismillah:
:salam2:

Sad and tragic view!

~May Allah swt help and shower blesses upon all muslim~Amin!

Thank you for sharing and link, brother.
~May Allah swt reward you tremendously~Amin!

Thank you,
Take Care!

~Wassalam.

dna1987

Muslim Guy
Assalam alaikum.

I like the idea of an "Islamic Union". I don't understand why "Turkish" has to be in the title too.

Islam!!yay

I agree with the above post. I like the idea of an Islamic Union But why Turkish ? Just because its more modern than other muslim countries ? Isnt Turkey an all out Secular nation that doesnt allow women to wear hijabs in government buildings ?

safiya58

Assalam alaikum.

I like the idea of an "Islamic Union". I don't understand why "Turkish" has to be in the title too.

because the turks have the power...! Turkey is the only muslim country which was not occupied because turks did not accept the occupation like others... they fought against it!
:wasalam:

elysetexel

Very sad to see all these pictures, the world is going insane.

Islamic is good, but I hope not that there will be another group that wants to underpress people again like as in Afganistan.

Why Turkey? They forbid women to wear Hijab in perticular building. Iam not sure if they have the power.
Then I would say the United Arabian Emirates.

But I rather say, let's all do well and enter Jannah!!!!!

Alhamdullilah!

safiya58

The UAE... yessss for sure!!!! See the proplem with the arab nations is that they have nothing to say.... cuz they are like the puppets of the US...!!!

I´m not saying this because a part of me is turkish but the turks have much more self-confidence as a nation what makes them courages!

You guys critisize turkey because of its secular ism.... but which country supports the US occupation against Iraq.... it is the sharia ruled(!) Saudi Arabia!!!! ok banning the hijab of gowernment buildings is haram.... but supporting an unjust war and beeing jointly responsible for the death of many civilians is not haram...?

turkey has one of the strongest armies world wide and they have the strongest task forces worldwide called "bordo bereliler".

so if there is a union then turkey is qualified to be the leader of it!

elysetexel

The UAE... yessss for sure!!!! See the proplem with the arab nations is that they have nothing to say.... cuz they are like the puppets of the US...!!!

I´m not saying this because a part of me is turkish but the turks have much more self-confidence as a nation what makes them courages!

You guys critisize turkey because of its secular ism.... but which country supports the US occupation against Iraq.... it is the sharia ruled(!) Saudi Arabia!!!! ok banning the hijab of gowernment buildings is haram.... but supporting an unjust war and beeing jointly responsible for the death of many civilians is not haram...?

turkey has one of the strongest armies world wide and they have the strongest task forces worldwide called "bordo bereliler".

I agree with you, but I think discussing about who will lead isn't very right. Because the only one who leads is Allah and He knows best. He'll show us what will happen.

ma al salama

Abu Talib

Feeling low

Atleast Saudi does not have Pubs and Disc like Turkey. If the Saudi supported US occupation forces then what about Ataturk who allied with the Kuffar and abolished the Khilafah.

safiya58

well I could say something to that... and after may the thread would be closed....!!!!

you´ve got an oppinion! But you´ve no clue! I´ll not continue this discussion because it makes no sense....

I´ll let you in your believe..... Allah knows all best....!!!!

safiya58

I have no problem with saudis or arabs in general.... and hey... better late than never...!!!

yes keep on hating turkey.... it will bring you so much further in life.....

Abu Talib

Feeling low

No one is hating it but yes if some one says the following

but which country supports the US occupation against Iraq.... it is the sharia ruled(!) Saudi Arabia!!!! ok banning the hijab of gowernment buildings is haram.... but supporting an unjust war and beeing jointly responsible for the death of many civilians is not haram...?

I would also sure love to say some hatred too

safiya58

sorry but it is not my fault that the arabs are like that.....!!!! it is fact... if you like or not!!!

See there are people in faluja/Iraq they are arabs too....and they are men! and I´ve no problem to honor them because they deserv it.... but the rest......

noor aldeen

Sad and tragic view!

~May Allah swt help and shower blesses upon all muslim~Amin!

Thank you for sharing and link, brother.
~May Allah swt reward you tremendously~Amin!

Abdul25

Logical Believer

completely agree with you sister.. people are always ranting turkey is secular turkey is that turkey is this, but i say to them out of 50 muslim countries , turkey is the only one developed country who has its economy progressing one rate of 6% of GDP for the last 10 years and its economy is without oil. another thing turkey is the only country to have given Israel a real tough time, it s military has the latest planes and very good equipped, so what if turkey has separated religion and politics , it least it doesn't suppress people, and about pubs and bars, people who wanna drink also drink in saudi also and people who dont wanna drink also dont drink even in country like Germany. so this is baseless. at least it is developing , and what if it's government is secular, it's people are muslims and every body is allowed to practice it's religion and dont make a big fuss about hijab and those things, turkey should allow it but i doesn't , this time it makes a mistake but it is not a big deal. at least like many muslim countries turkey doesn't drive its economy on aid from western countries.people dont like ataturk but i like him because he made changes that brought turkey to this level not like our leaders who in the name of islam has devastated the country.

i ma from Pakistan but i love turkey and it s people and its government..at least they live with honor not like us licking western feet to get some aid or depending on oil which is gonna finish very soon to survive
and about khilafa, i would say , thats a impossible, you can dream but you can never achieve in foreseeable future, muslims dont have unity, in our country alone, one locality has 5 mosques, do it is better to think about progress rather than living in a dream which is never gonna come true..

dna1987

Muslim Guy
because the turks have the power...! Turkey is the only muslim country which was not occupied because turks did not accept the occupation like others... they fought against it!

Well, how about a Nigerian Islamic Union? Now, seeing the Turks, Arabs and the Pakistani/Indian/Bangali Muslims being lead by Nigeria would be great in my opinion. But I'm sure you'll find a hundred excuses straight away why Nigeria, or a Nigerian man, would not be suitable to lead an Islamic Union.

Honestly, having a national identity is all fine and dandy. But forcing your national title over other people's heads will never, ever work. Ever. The only thing that could possibly unite such a diverse range of people from Indonesia to the centre of Africa, seen on the map above, is the religion of Islam. Nothing else will.

If you're a Turk living in Germany, then you have nothing in common with me. Zero. Zilch. Sifr. I wouldn't care one tiny bit about you. But if you are a Turk living in Germany, and you're a Muslim, then all of a sudden, we can have a conversation. We have something very important in common. Not because you're Turkish, but because we both believe in Allah.

An Islamic Union will only work if the union is based on the commonness of Islam only. Not the superiority of one country over the other, or one race over the other. If the Turkish government can lead this Islamic world into such a union, it will be great. If they want to call it a "Turkish Islamic Union" though, I guarantee you, it won't work.

Assalam alaikum.

Abu Talib

Feeling low

completely agree with you sister.. people are always ranting turkey is secular turkey is that turkey is this, but i say to them out of 50 muslim countries , turkey is the only one developed country who has its economy progressing one rate of 6% of GDP for the last 10 years and its economy is without oil. another thing turkey is the only country to have given Israel a real tough time, it s military has the latest planes and very good equipped, so what if turkey has separated religion and politics , it least it doesn't suppress people, and about pubs and bars, people who wanna drink also drink in saudi also and people who dont wanna drink also dont drink even in country like Germany. so this is baseless. at least it is developing , and what if it's government is secular, it's people are muslims and every body is allowed to practice it's religion and dont make a big fuss about hijab and those things, turkey should allow it but i doesn't , this time it makes a mistake but it is not a big deal. at least like many muslim countries turkey doesn't drive its economy on aid from western countries.people dont like ataturk but i like him because he made changes that brought turkey to this level not like our leaders who in the name of islam has devastated the country.

i ma from Pakistan but i love turkey and it s people and its government..at least they live with honor not like us licking western feet to get some aid or depending on oil which is gonna finish very soon to survive
and about khilafa, i would say , thats a impossible, you can dream but you can never achieve in foreseeable future, muslims dont have unity, in our country alone, one locality has 5 mosques, do it is better to think about progress rather than living in a dream which is never gonna come true..

You forgot Malaysia..
Wow you like someone who said "Islam, this absurd theology of an immoral Bedouin, is a rotting corpse which poisons our lives."

mezeren

it does not matter if the leader of muslim ummah will be an arab or turk or a chinese.As long as the nation and its leader deserves it i will follow them.

As muslims we should not take pride of our nationality over our religion.And we should not judge our brothers and sisters in islam for their governers.We know that almost all muslim countries on earth are governed by some kind of dictatorship and that does not mean that muslims who live under such rulers are happy about it.

i am sure most of my arab brothers and sisters want this tyranny to end.But for the time being it is not possible.it is for sure that Saudi kings,Mubarak ragime in Egypt and others in the region in bed with usa and israel but i do not think for a second that majority of muslims there approve what their rulers do.

it was the same for Turkey until the year 2002 when AK party was elected.Since then,things are changing gradually.Before that,the goverments had been pro-israel and u.s.a. but the majority of people were not.

i think we should try to be a better muslim and leave the rest to Allah.He(c.c) knows who to choose among which society.And our duty would be to follow the leader of ummah regardless of his nationality.

By the way,the Turkish army(high ranking officers,i mean) is among the most corrapt one in the world,and they are taught and brainwashed to hate islam and muslims at their schools.Most of them simply follow the kemalist doctrine and love ataturk more than they love Allah and His Massenger(a.s.).

There are a lot to say about ataturk but to sum it up in one sentence ;he was an enemy of islam,period.

Mind you,i am a Turk.

safiya58

well first of all I´m a muslim first... and that makes me more proud than any other thing else!!!!

@Korai_28 thank you. I love all muslims too. also non-muslims. To critisize someone does not mean you don´t like this someone... but people just don´t get it!!!

@dna1987 no why should I have a problem with it if a nigerian becomes our ruler... if he is qualified! I´m not forcing my national title upon anyone... what are you talking about...????

@mezeren I´ve got family members there in turkey they are in the turkish millitary... and gues what they are muslims and proud of it! They don´t hate Islam....

and stop with these excuses... everything is possible!!! you are a muslim? you are a turk too? then you should know that...!!!!

noone thought that Islam will be spread at the beginning when the prophet (saw) called people to Islam... and the muslims where are minority to that time and had no power at all... I indicate to surah al fath!

noone believed it is possible that fatih sultan mehmet will conquer Istanbul... but he has!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.