Somali?

Libinette

Umm Zubayr
.... me too :)....

Now about having a somali section here on TTI, maybe you should ask brother Mabstood about it, but if we get one, everyone else would want to have one in their own language too and it would just be too much, alhamdoulilah most of us do speak english or an other language ie: german, french....
So it;s ok

It would be cool if someone could teach me some urdu (isra for example ;) ) thanks to some members here on TTI, i;ve been learning some malay too... :) it's always cool to learn new languages

Faisel

Aslmu Alikum

I'm from Somaliland, that Country that the whole wolrd is turning a deaf Ear to it though that Huge Success it had achieved along that 16 Years, I don't really understand whats is the point of not considering it as a State, I don't understand when we are talking bout Somaliland why everytime Somalia is connected to it like they would be united again....which really costed too much price Somalilnders early time yet no body wants to experience it once again.

zakariya

I'm from Somaliland, that Country that the whole wolrd is turning a deaf Ear to it though that Huge Success it had achieved along that 16 Years, I don't really understand whats is the point of not considering it as a State, I don't understand when we are talking bout Somaliland why everytime Somalia is connected to it like they would be united again....which really costed too much price Somalilnders early time yet no body wants to experience it once again.

salam bro somali what?

Faisel

Hpe now u can understand my point!

salam bro somali what?

Salam Brother, I mean Somaliland, n i wonder when Somalia is gonna be like Somaliland in peace and stability, see all those past 15urs we had seen an opposite example one which is SUCESS and the other CHAOS, yet everybody believes that Somaliland can do something bout the Stability coming back to Somalia..........hpe that Somalis understand that nobody can help them if they didn't help themselves and try to be one time real patriotist, then we can give them what assistance they need as a Country backing its Neighbour.

palestine

Servant of Allah
:salam2: Wow! i didn't think there were this many somalis in this website. I'm a somalian too. living in USA. i'm from the tribe ogaden, can't go back home too much fighting............and i hate tribalism, i love peace and i love everyone who is a Muslim, and Islam is my culture.:hijabi: :hijabi: :tti_sister: :tti_sister: My relatives live in the area called Qabdidahare, most of you might know that. And day after day they are being killed, SubxanaAllah.:salam2: :salam2:

Idil Ciise

Salam Brother, I mean Somaliland, n i wonder when Somalia is gonna be like Somaliland in peace and stability, see all those past 15urs we had seen an opposite example one which is SUCESS and the other CHAOS, yet everybody believes that Somaliland can do something bout the Stability coming back to Somalia..........hpe that Somalis understand that nobody can help them if they didn't help themselves and try to be one time real patriotist, then we can give them what assistance they need as a Country backing its Neighbour.

WOW! hey I've just learned about 'Somaliland' recently and other tribes and such. BUT ARE YOU SERIOUS?@!?! What do you mean "hpe that Somalis understand that nobody can help them" do you not consider yourself a Somali ? really confused :girl3: Somaliland= Somali's land right? :|

Ibn_adam

i dont know what success you are talking about but if you mean having peace then may allah grant you northerners more peace and stability. But brother dont fall in to the trap of the kufar who seek to devide us while they are uniting- terminating their borders with each other (Europe)... this same thing of devide and rule is happening in iraq where they seek to make them in to kurds, sunni arab and shia arab. inshallah their will come a time that all muslims will be united under one leader and one flag.

MUHAMM7D

Muslim
WOW! hey I've just learned about 'Somaliland' recently and other tribes and such. BUT ARE YOU SERIOUS?@!?! What do you mean "hpe that Somalis understand that nobody can help them" do you not consider yourself a Somali ? really confused :girl3: Somaliland= Somali's land right? :|

Somaliland is just a part of somalia, theres also puntland and so on.

zakariya

:salam2: Wow! i didn't think there were this many somalis in this website. I'm a somalian too. living in USA. i'm from the tribe ogaden, can't go back home too much fighting............and i hate tribalism, i love peace and i love everyone who is a Muslim, and Islam is my culture.:hijabi: :hijabi: :tti_sister: :tti_sister: My relatives live in the area called Qabdidahare, most of you might know that. And day after day they are being killed, SubxanaAllah.:salam2: :salam2:

salamu alakum warahmatulahi wabarakatuhu
waw even palestine was somali waw so we need 2 more called iraq and afgan
than will be kiking the west no all muslims jast somali only and u now we can do it lol any way we are here couse we are children of allah
salam