SORCERER'S PLOT / (documentary) [VIDEO!]

Shishani

Staff member
Sorcerer's plot

A video by Saudi Arabia's Government Agency: "General Presidency Of the Promotion of Virtue and the Prevention of Vice", talks about sorcery and black magic from Islamic prospective. It exposes the evil doings of sorcerers who commit blasphemy to witch people and harm them. This is real not fiction; it is from Saudi Arabia's government. Saudi Arabia has special police to track and persecute sorcerers.
Many diseases that science can't cure are caused by sorcery, in the west it is generally regarded as psychiatrist disease and only numbed by drugs with no cure. If you suffer from a disease and all your tests are normal, then you are probably witched or eyed.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kf6lVgW6RkA

[yt]Kf6lVgW6RkA[/yt]​

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
~Salam to all!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
:bismillah:
:salam2:

:allahuakbar:
:hawla:

:tti_sister:May Allah swt protect and bless upon all muslim~Amin!

Thank you for sharing this video :)
:tti_sister:~May Allah swt reward you for this~Amin!

Take Care!
Thank you,

~Wassalam.

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
~Salam to all!

:jazaak:
May Allah protect us from sorcerer and their evils

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

:salam2:

~Amiiin!!!

Thank you brother ChechenMaga for this knowledgeable video~May Allah swt reward you~Amin!

And

:tti_sister:May Allah protect and shower blesses upon all muslim~Amin!

Take Care!
Thank you,
~Wassalam.

uddim004

i find this stuff weird. my mum told me that there are people in bangladesh who do this (she's bangladeshi). these people are crazy. very good video and very informative. the sheikh in teh video said about soothsayers an di was wondering did he do a video on them because i would like to know. thanks again:salam2:

alf2

Islam is a way of life
Is this serious? :/
I dont believe in any of this. And I dont see how anyone can. Witch Hunts ended in 1750 for good reason.

We cannot commit magick.
We cannot predict the future.
We cannot put spells or hexes on people.

thariq2005

Praise be to Allah!
@Sister alf2: What can you not believe?

1) The fact that black magic exists?

2) Or the fact that one cannot put spells or do magic?

If you affirm the first- then you will have to affirm the second.

sabina isa

I dont believe in any of this. And I dont see how anyone can. Witch Hunts ended in 1750 for good reason.

We cannot commit magick.

As salam alaykum,

If you have ever read the sura Falak and Nas, it says:

1. Say: "I seek refuge with (Allah) the Lord of the daybreak,

2. "From the evil of what He has created;

3. "And from the evil of the darkening (night) as it comes with its darkness; (or the moon as it sets or goes away).

4. "And from the evil of the witchcrafts when they blow in the knots,

5. "And from the evil of the envier when he envies."

and

1. Say: "I seek refuge with (Allah) the Lord of mankind,

2. "The King of mankind,

3. "The Ilah (God) of mankind,

4. "From the evil of the whisperer (devil who whispers evil in the hearts of men) who withdraws (from his whispering in one's heart after one remembers Allah) ,

5. "Who whispers in the breasts of mankind,

6. "Of jinns and men."

Here are complete proofs that people do magic, we Allahu alem.

As salam

Seeker-of-truth

Alhamdulilah,
Jazaakhallahu Khair for that very interesting. after watching it i read some stuff in the comments to see what people thought.

You do know why the released this video and were so concerned? because after the jeddah sea tide washed back they saw so many black magic amulets adn they undid the magic on these amulets. Then the mutawwas were passing out pamphlets with ruqya to target sihr and jinn possession subhanallaah.

another comment

Habibi, sihr is everywhere. Also here in Denmark. I practise it but without disbelieving in Allah. This Sheikh Adel says witchcraft cannot be done without disbelieving - and yes, it can be done without disbelieving. The Jinns are not the same as the Devils(shayatin). Some Jinns are muslims and you can use them for what ever you want - they give you what you ask for - good things.
goht33 1 month ago

this person thinks you can ask a muslim jinn. That is really silly

Last comment

Assalaam Alaykum: it should be noted that the Mujahideen have claimed that the rulers of al-Saudi use witchcraft in order to try and locate them. Allah knows best...but truly - the biggest devil in the world today is the United States. and it is the saudi taghut government that has allied with this devil. may Allah replace the saudi government with a true Muslim ruler who rules by all (not just some) of the laws of Allah and extinguishes the shirk of nationalism.

Thats weird

Shishani

Staff member

We cannot commit magick.
You have to read about it from the Book of Allaah and the authentic Sunnah of Rasoolullaah -alayhissalatu wassalam-, then it will be clear inshaa Allaah, because these things do indeed exist, even among the non-muslim societies.

The story of magic against the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) and its meaning
How to deal with sihr (magic/witchcraft)
When is a practitioner of magic a kaafir?
Ruling on learning magic and removing spells from a person affected by magic

Sihr does indeed exist, and we know this from
1- the reality
2- Book of Allaah and Sunnah of His Messenger

If someone denies this after seeing the proofs, then he is a disbeliever in his Lord the Most High, may Allaah protect us from all evil.

Idris16

Bismillâh

Don't Islâm see Magic from a different side than the West? If yes, then please explain brothers/sisters.