I hope everyone will smile > :D:D:D:D

[yt]sQ3owg0jcxo[/yt]

[yt]HeHPij0JZIA[/yt]

Hope you enjoyed. :)

Wassaalam.

Janaan

ربنا اغفر لنا ذنوبنا
Staff member
Subhanallah!This made me laugh sooo hard, i got teary.....'lets burn the flag'LOL
And The 'ARABONICS' part was Hi-larious wallahi.
JazakAllah for sharing akhi.
wassalam

IbnAhmad

Subhanallah!This made me laugh sooo hard, i got teary.....'lets burn the flag'LOL
And The 'ARABONICS' part was Hi-larious wallahi.
JazakAllah for sharing akhi.
wassalam

Assalamu Alykum.

Im glad you enjoyed it and it made you laugh. Jazakallahu Khair for watching. :) May Allah SWT keep you happy always. Ameen.

Wassalam.

IHearIslam

make dua 4 ma finals
Assalamu alaikum!!
ahahahahahaha!!!

"when we first came to this country, we used to pray friday namaz inside a closet!!!"
:lol: :lol: :lol:

and for crying outloud!!! :lol:

one of my FAVORITE comedians,
and this part..... can you believe I am responsible for 911, 711 maybe!! :lol:

man! this dude got some jokes!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

IbnAhmad

^
Assalamu Alykum.

Im glad you guys all enjoyed the the comedy. Jazakallah Khair for all the ever so nice comments. May Allah SWT reward you all. Aameen.

Wassalaam. :)

BinKhadija

An Akhu
Assalamualaykum

Isn't he making fun...

???
No, it's not exactly insulting each other, brother. I would say it's educating people first, and then it's comedy. For instance, he mentioned bollywood version of "Asslam'u alykum" by a Pakistani *don't know the word* lady, right? That's soo true! I am a Pakistani, and I happen to have heard a few of those aunts saying salaam. And it's not so pleasing to listen to, and surely saddening that we don't even know these basics of Islam.

Such things he makes fun of (people from different backgrounds) when people who DO it they watch, they will hopefully rememer to correct themselves if someone around them doesn't correct them. And the person in the question might realise they need to learn more about their deen now.

Just my personal opinion, and experiences.

Wa'salaam

rightpath_357

OMA!!!!!!! i love it!!!!!!!:D!!!!!
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

halarious- i love the part about the Pakistani Salam- i'm Pakistani- and i've heard that sooo many times lol!!

IbnAhmad

No, it's not exactly insulting each other, brother. I would say it's educating people first, and then it's comedy. For instance, he mentioned bollywood version of "Asslam'u alykum" by a Pakistani *don't know the word* lady, right? That's soo true! I am a Pakistani, and I happen to have heard a few of those aunts saying salaam. And it's not so pleasing to listen to, and surely saddening that we don't even know these basics of Islam.

Such things he makes fun of (people from different backgrounds) when people who DO it they watch, they will hopefully rememer to correct themselves if someone around them doesn't correct them. And the person in the question might realise they need to learn more about their deen now.

Just my personal opinion, and experiences.

Wa'salaam

Jazakallah Khairan Brother. May Allah SWT increase your wisdom. Aameen. :)

IbnAhmad

OMA!!!!!!! i love it!!!!!!!:D!!!!!
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

halarious- i love the part about the Pakistani Salam- i'm Pakistani- and i've heard that sooo many times lol!!

I'm glad you enjoyed Sister. May Allah SWT keep you happy always. Aameen.

You are right about the Pakistani 'Salaam', seems like the Aunties are always in good spirits. :lol:

Wassalaam. :)